Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: Save Me (JEDi and I) [M]

Postby Jedi » 06/26/2013 6:19 PM

"You're welcome, and you're not horrible," he said, before offering to teach weekly and playing Never Too Late (as stated before)

"I bet you're amazing at the piano. What songs do you know specifically? Cause I'd love to hear them sometime."

"The park sounds fun, and I used to read a little and've been trying to get back in for half a year, so the library sounds good too. Here," he said as he pulled out a peice of paper and pen from his pocket and started writing on it against the wall. "Here's my number." He handed it to her, showing that it read (CEL)LNU-MBER.(Cell phone number censored for protection) "Could you text me on Sunday, letting me know if you're available?"

"I hope I get to see you again real soon," he said, spreading his arms to offered a hug before he had to start packing up his guitars and bass.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/06/2013 1:59 PM

((Bleh, sucky reply >.< Sorry, love))

Kitsumi was a bit stunned - it was all happening a bit fast, but she was happy about it. Smiling, she took the offered cell number and then in a moment of boldness, grabbed his hand. "Here, let me give you mine so you know it's not some freaky stalker texting." She giggled, and pulled a Sharpie out of her pocket. Holding his hand in hers - and trying not to notice the warmth it gave her - she carefully wrote her number neatly on his hand before reluctantly letting it go. "There, now you'll know that it's me when I text. Although...would I be allowed to text you just to talk, or only when I know if I can hang out or not?"

She took the offered hug, (after he had answered) and then ran out to catch her ride. Ignoring the smirks of her family, who always teased her mercilessly when she was caught with a good-looking male, she settled back into the seat and entered Jed's number into her phone.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/06/2013 2:37 PM

((It's great. Better than what I could think of))

"You can call, whenever you want," he assured her. They hugged just before she left. Before going to help with the instruments, he watched her run out the door, then looked at his hand for the number she'd wrote. They'd packed as much as would fit in the back of the truck, then left. It was too dark on the ride from the show, which kept Jed from looking down at his hand as he'd wanted to since they'd left. When he got home, he'd noticed the number was a little sweat-smudged from the heat of the summer air. Luckily he ran upstairs and grabbed his cell phone as he noticed it was just legible for him to enter the number in his contacts.
Hey Kitsumi, did you get home from the concert safe?
he texted her after getting his shoes off.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/06/2013 2:58 PM

As always, Kitsumi refused to sleep until around 2-3 am...if even that early. Being a night owl may not have been the best for her, but she just didn't like sleeping when it was dark. And when she slept in the basement, it was always dark unless she kept the light on...which kept her awake. As she was beginning to play some music quietly on her laptop, she felt a vibration in her pants pocket. She pulled out her phone, and instantly squealed, far too loudly, as she saw that Jed was texting her! Hoping no one would hear, she quickly texted back a reply:

Yep! I take it you did as well? I'm glad you texted me. Good to know it's not a fake number! Lol

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/06/2013 3:39 PM

He took off his jacket and looked for something to do as he waited for the reply. It was only a couple of minutes later that he recieved the text. He checked the message, and jokingly replied,
Oh, that's okay. My fake number gets too much spam. I'm gonna get something to eat. What're you up to?
He went downstairs, hoping there was some food in the fridge. To his surprise, there was an opened package of balogne, so he grabbed that, the jar of Miracle Whip and some white bread from the cupboard. He then bagan making a sandwhich, still waiting for the next text.

He must've stayed up all night texting her, because when he woke up, it was five in the afternoon. "Good times,' he thought. Good times...

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/06/2013 3:51 PM

Giggling at the joke, Kitsumi texted him back. Amazingly, he actually wanted to talk to her! They decided to text for an hour or so, but then one hour turned into two, and two to three...and soon Kitsumi had fallen asleep, clutching her phone to her chest as she had struggled to stay awake for his next text.

When she awoke, it was definitely sometime in the afternoon. Feeling horrible for keeping Jed up all night, Kitsumi quickly texted:

I'm so sorry I kept you up all night! D: I won't text you at all (after this) today so that you can get a break from me. Thanks for talking last night though. I needed the company.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/06/2013 4:17 PM

He got out of bed, brushed the crust out of the corners of his eyes and grabbed his cell phone. He then checked to see if Kitsumi texted since they'd fallen asleep. To his surprise, she had. He wanted to text her, so he replied instantly, hoping to catch her before she left her cell wherever she'd fallen asleep. He texted,
No Kitsumi, I want to text you. Please don't leave your cell phone behind...
He then waited for her to text back, sitting at the edge of his bed.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/08/2013 6:36 PM

Kitsumi had been about to leave her cell phone in the room, when she heard it vibrate again. Figuring that it wouldn’t harm to read the text even if she didn’t intend to respond, she read the message. Her smile could have lit up the room, and she shook her head as she laughed.
Okay, I’ll keep texting I guess. I don’t know why you suffer through talking with me. I’m a pretty boring person you know. At least I get to go to the lake today!

Remembering, she hurried to find her swimsuit before her family left without her. They’d probably only spend a couple hours at the lake, but it would still be fun. She just had to find a way to text Jed while at the lake…

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/08/2013 6:39 PM

He’d waited literally a couple seconds before he received her next text. He read it, then replied;

Awe, I wish I could come. I hope you have a good time. And you’re not boring. In fact, you’re pretty fun to be around...

He walked down the stair, happy with the fact that he’d caught her when he texted and she’d chosen to text back, and started pouring a bowl of cereal…

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/08/2013 6:40 PM

It was apparent that Jed wasn’t as fast at texting as she, when she had to wait three or four minutes for his reply. It wasn’t that long of a wait, quite honestly. But for someone who was used to receiving texts and shooting back replies at close to the speed of light (overly exaggerated, much?) it was a bit of a wait. When she finally felt the familiar vibrations of her cell phone, she snapped it open. Then, after reading, she ran upstairs to ask her mother about something. Having received the answer she hoped for, she replied:
Why don’t you come? My mom said we could swing by and pick you up. In Stockbridge right? Just tell us your house number and road. Can you be ready in fifteen? All you need is to have your swim trunks on – we can bring an extra towel and my mom is bringing food. Were stying til 8 r 9.

With the addition of smilies, her text had been almost too long. Kitsumi had been forced to give up her normal proper grammar and spelling in the text to let it all fit.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/08/2013 7:13 PM

Halfway through the bowl, his pocket vibrated again. He pulled out his cell and read the message. It took a while for him to register the last sentence, but got it after only two seconds. He replied with

That’d be great. I’ll be ready. I live at 1111 Fake Address Boulevard...

then finished his bowl of cereal and headed upstairs to find his swimming trunks.

He’d searched all over the room. He checked in the dirty clothes hamper, in the huge pile of clean clothes laying on his couch and every piece of fabric laying on his floor. He was about to give up finding it when he remembered that unlike half of his clothes, he’d folded it up and put it in the dresser. Opening the doors revealed to him the white and blue Hawaiian style swimming trunks that were a given to him last summer...

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/08/2013 7:15 PM

Reading the text, Kitsumi squealed excitedly. Informing her mother that Jed was, indeed, coming, Kitsumi hurried to put on her bathing suit. She was very self-conscious, so while she wore a two-piece, it was quite modest. The tankini top sufficiently covered her stomach, and she always wore a cute pair of woman’s swim shorts on the bottom over the bikini bottoms. As an added measure, she grabbed her cover-up sundress and slipped into it before putting on her flip-flops and heading out the door where everyone else was already waiting in the car.

When they reached the correct house, Kitsumi texted:
We’re here! Should I come get you, or can you come out on your own?

She added a “tongue-sticky-outtie-face” as she always called it, and then waited for him to appear. She would have gone up and rang the doorbell or knocked on the door, but she was incredibly shy and had never met his family…

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/13/2013 9:02 AM

He was just finishing putting the swim trunks on, tying up the strings around the waistband. Only seconds passed as he wished he hadn't tied it, as he had done it so tight as to where it was digging into his skin. He undid the double knot, loosened up the slack on the thin rope and tied it at a comfortable level. After, he checked in the mirror in the bathroom to see if he didn't look like too much of a twig, then headed back to the room to throw clothes over his trunks. He grabbed his cell and headed downstairs just before it's vibration went off. At the foot of the stairs, he pulled out his phone while continuing out the front door. Checking the text proved unnecessary as when he was done reading, he looked up to see a large dark blue car sitting in the driveway. He walked to the door of  the car, climbing into it as he sarcastically replied "You could come inside. I won't bite."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/14/2013 4:40 PM

As the door opened, Kitsumi's heart began to race as she saw Jed come out of the house and head towards the car in which she was sitting. The crush that she had already had on him ever since their first meeting - not the one the night before, but before that - was incredibly magnified now. She smiled as he got into the car, offering an awkward hug that forced her to lean across the seat.

Kitsumi blushed at his words. Had her mother and youngest sister not been in the car, she would have said something like, "Who's to say I don't like being bitten?" As it was though, she just said, "I'm sorry...I'm pretty shy, in case you haven't noticed."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/15/2013 12:39 AM

"It's okay. So where should I sit?" he asked sarcastically, an open seat right between him and Kitsumi. "So where are we going?"

They talked on the ride there. "I can't wait for us to get to the beach. We're gonna have so much fun. I'm gonna go snorkeling and scuba diving and surfing and fishing. And the best part is that I don't know how to do any of those," He exclaimed in a joking manner...

When they got to the beach, Jed walked around the car to open the door for her. "We've arrived at our destination, madam," he said in a fake butler accent.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext