Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: Comedic Relief [Self]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 11:39 PM

"Whaddaya mean it's not a dog?" Gir slumped down, disappointed in himself. "But I looked everywhere for a doggy! One lady got mad at me for trying to take hers."

Zim simply waved off Gir's protests. "I don't care where you looked for one, this is not a dog. It's...more like a wolf than anything. It's probably feral! Why would you bring an animal like that inside the house?" Zim glared at Gir.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 10:42 AM

Error wasn't sure what exactly to do. He growled again, glaring at the alien. He had actually liked the robot. He didn't like Zim threatening him.

Zim seemed to take the hint. "Gir, get that feral thing out of here. It's growling at me! Did you bring it here so it could attack me? IS THAT WHAT YOU DID?!" Forgetting himself, he screamed at Gir, cowering over him as his rage took hold.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 10:45 AM

At this point, Error had seen enough. The poor robot was close to tears - which was confusing, considering the fact that he was a robot - and Error hated to see a strong creature pick on a defenseless one. He jumped at Zim, tackling him easily. Before the alien could recover, he jumped off again. He ran towards Gir, gently taking the costume that the robot wore between his jaws and bounding off, easily lifting the robot along with him. He carried Gir towards the door, only to find it locked.

"That's it!" Zim was screaming. "It's time for you to die, puny wolf-creature!" He pointed some sort of blaster towards Error, ready to pull the trigger.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 10:59 AM

"Zim! Don't shoot the doggy! He's just trying to protect me. Aren't you, Error? He saw that you were scaring me and just wanted to help!" Gir tried to plead with his master to let the creature go. Zim, however, didn't seem to be listening.

"Goodbye, you evil creature!" He pulled the trigger...

But nothing happened.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 11:02 AM

"What the...?" Zim examined his blaster, but found nothing wrong with it. He banged it against his hand a few times. When that didn't work, he banged it against the wall. "Gir, were you messing with my stuff again?"

Gir shook his head. "Nope, I didn't do anything! Were you messing with your stuff?"

No matter how much Zim seemed to bang the blaster, nothing happened. Finally, he threw it across the room. "Useless piece of junk!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 11:05 AM

Error was trapped, but he wasn't defenseless. He was extremely lucky that pretty much everything within the room ran on some sort of technology. He was easily able to short-circuit the blaster with a simple virus. The blaster now functioned on a permanent 'safety' setting, thanks to Error. Whatever other weapons Zim tried to use against him would fail, as long as it used technology. And if all else failed, Error could always resort to fighting with tooth and nail.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 11:07 AM

The Mekkayena looked for an escape. This door was closed and locked, but what if others weren't? Gir was still swinging from his teeth, and the sight was probably a comical one. Error was focused on finding an escape though, so he didn't see the comedy in the situation.

Zim was kicking his gun, his rage now targeted to the malfunctioning weapon. He seemed to have forgotten all about Error. Good. That would allow Error the time to explore the house for a way out.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 11:31 AM

While Error was looking around, Gir was trying to get out of the uncomfortable hold. He wasn't actually in any pain, but it wasn't a nice feeling to be carried around by a piece of your clothing - or in his case, disguise. It was choking him a little, and he didn't like feeling as if he weren't in control. So, he unzipped the costume and slipped out of it. Instead of running away from Error, though, he jumped on his back to ride him like a pony. "Error, if you wanted to carry me, you coulda let me know! This is way more comfy than what you were doing."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 11:33 AM

Error didn't notice when the robot slipped out of his disguise at first. He was aware that his load was suddenly lighter, but didn't pay it any mind. He was too busy trying to find an escape route to really pay attention to a little thing like that. But when he felt a heavy weight on his back, he swung around, trying to see what it was. When he heard Gir's voice, he realized that the robot was riding him! He made a small, confused noise. He wasn't sure whether he was comfortable with this or not. After a short while he got used to it. It wasn't that bad of a feeling. He continued searching, allowing Gir to ride on his back.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous