Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: Comedic Relief [Self]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/16/2014 7:02 AM

Gir heard the noise again, and paused. "Wait a minute, that didn't sound like a cough. Was it a sneeze? No, it didn't sound like that either." He was silent for several moments as he tried to figure it out. Finally, it hit him. "Oh, you were laughing! Was I being funny? I must have been."

To his surprise, the 'doggy' suddenly began nudging Gir with it's nose. "Hey, you must like me!" Gir smiled widely, petting the Mekkayena.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/16/2014 7:04 AM

The doggy liked Gir! It was a good thing, too. The doggy was big enough to rip the poor little robot down to nuts and bolts if he wanted to! "I wonder if you'll follow me, now that you like me?" Gir mused out loud. "I might as well give it a try."

To test his theory, he began to walk forward. He took three steps, and then looked back. The mekkayena had followed him. He took seven more steps, and was pleased to find that the creature continued to take a step for every one of Gir's.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/16/2014 7:12 AM

"Yay! You're a good doggy. Now I can take you back to Zim. I can't remember why he needed you, though." Gir was petting the creature again. He wasn't as good as a piggy, but he seemed pretty okay. "Hmm. I need something to call you. A name...you need a name. How about Spot? Tiny? Fluff?" None of the names seemed right, so he kept going. Finally, he got one. "Error! How about Error? Do you like the name Error?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 8:12 AM

The Mekkayena bobbed his head up and down, an obvious nod. Whether or not he could communicate, he could understand everything the robot was saying. It was actually ironic, being named Error. He was, after all, able to cause errors in pretty much any type of computer. He liked the name. And so, he let Gir name him.

"Yay, doggy likes the name! I'll make sure that Zim knows to call you Error. Come on, Error! We still need to get you home to Zim."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:26 PM

Error followed, feeling relatively comfortable. The robot wasn't a threat, and the environment seemed safe enough. If this 'Zim' was another robot, he would have no problem keeping himself safe. Although, the way that Gir spoke about Zim made Error suspect that Zim was the one in control. Did that mean that he would pose more of a threat? It was entirely possible. He would just have to wait and see.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:39 PM

The house that Gir led them to was mostly, if not entirely, computerized. Error could sense it before he could even see it. It wasn't until Gir led him towards it however that he realized that was their destination. That was convenient for him. If anything were to go wrong, he could simply manipulate the mechanics of the house and escape. It would be easy. He hoped things wouldn't come to that, but if they did, he would be prepared.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:43 PM

"Gir, what took you so long?"

Error couldn't see the person speaking. They had entered the house, and the one speaking had probably heard the door open and close. Unless he had some sort of camera system monitoring the house. A quick glance around proved that this was the case. Error didn't think he had been seen yet. He kept to the shadows, trying to stay out of sight. He didn't like being unable to see someone who was watching him.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:46 PM

The robot smiled, despite the obvious irritation in the voice coming through the intercom. "I couldn't find a doggy! You shoulda had me find a piggy. I got that new piggy radar thing-a-ma-jiggy, and I could have easily found one. Why didn't-"

"Just bring me the dog, Gir! And hurry up. I've been waiting for this all day." The intercom came on again, and Gir was unable to finish whatever he was about to say.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:48 PM

"Come on doggy! Zim wants you." Gir walked forwards, but this time Error wasn't following. He still wasn't able to see whoever was watching, and he wasn't going to move until he did. Gir paused and turned around. "Umm, Error, you're supposed to follow. See, like we were doing before! You can just come after me, like you did on the way here. Like this!" He got on all four of his metal limbs, trying to imitate the way that Error walked.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:51 PM

No matter how hard Gir tried, he couldn't get Error to move. "Mr. Boss, Zim, sir?" Gir spoke loudly, as if Zim couldn't hear him through the intercom. On the other end, Zim was probably cringing from the screeching effect the robot's loud voice made. "I think you're gonna have to come and get the doggy. He doesn't want to follow me anymore. I think he's scared of you. Maybe if I made him some waffles he'd feel better! You want some waffles, doggy?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 1:53 PM

"There will be no making of waffles!" Zim's voice was loud and angry, filling the entire house. Error growled quietly, not liking what he heard.

Gir immediately began trying to comfort him. "Aww, it's okay doggy! Zim's not as bad as he sounds. Actually, he is. But he won't hurt you. He just wants to experiment on you! Or something. I'm sure you'll be fine." He turned back towards the speakers. "Right, Zim?"

There wasn't any response.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 3:17 PM

Gir continued to stare at the speakers, waiting for a reply. "Helloooooooo?" He started to bang on the wall near the speaker. "Zim! Zim did the house eat you? The house ate you, didn't it?!" He started to run around in circles, banging on each wall.

"Gir, what are you doing? Come over here and show me the dog you brought!" Zim suddenly appeared in the doorway of the room. Apparently, he hadn't responded because he had been on his way to talk to Gir in person.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 3:23 PM

Error had watched Gir, amused. He settled down on the floor, keeping out of the way lest the robot stomp on him. The robot continued on for a a minute or two, before a strange-looking creature entered the room.

So, this was Zim! His skin was green, and his eyes were an odd, pinkish sort of color. They were also enormous, taking up quite a bit of his face. He had two black antennae rising up from his head. Error watched him warily, suddenly worried. This creature was some sort of alien!

What exactly did he want with Error?

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 3:35 PM

"Move aside, Gir! Let me see the dog." Zim pushed the robot aside, leaning forward...and then he suddenly leaped back, startled. There was a long pause before he spoke again. "Gir?"

"Yeeeeeeeeesssss?" Gir dragged the word out. He obviously couldn't tell that he had failed the mission that Zim had given him.

Zim pointed at the 'dog'. "What is that...thing?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2014 11:32 PM

Gir wasn't sure what was going on. He had brought a dog, right? "It's the doggy you wanted. You wanted a dog, didn't you?" He was extremely confused. Why did Zim seem so mad and confused?

"You idiot, that's not a dog!" Zim studied Error closely. "It appears to be at least part canine, though. I'll have to have a closer look to tell for sure."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext