Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

A Song of Beginnings [open]

Postby RollayaAcorn » 10/15/2015 1:29 AM

Bells glinted from the ends of purple puffy ears of a large jester's hat. The lovely jingling hat was attached to what looked like young girl named Rollaya. Looked like but wasn't really all that young. Maybe it was her easy smile which was always on her face, maybe it was because there always seemed to be a song following her but there seemed to be an aura of youth and joy around her. "Where are we?" asked a somewhat nasally voice from behind her back. "Where ever the road has taken us?" Rollaya said with a grin. Mr. Tibbles scowled "I mean geographically girl." He said while hopping off the lute strapped to Rollaya's back. He made sure one of his spotted ears smacked Rollaya in the back of the head.

She rubbed the spot but giggled. "Well other than that I have no clue where we've ended up." She said looking around. "It looked like world bridge to me which means we're either arriving or departing." said Mr. Hans as he rubbed his black paws together. "I'd put my money on arriving seeing as we where departing from our last city." spoke up the lighter voice of Mr. Wink. Rollaya nodded. "Defiantly arriving. Question is arriving where." Admittedly she didn't really care all that much. As long as she had her lute and her friends she was happy. Well that and the possibility to make some coin out of the deal but that came later.

Out of nowhere Rollaya started to twirl on the points of her curly shoes as she walked forward humming. The Majis caught the tune and started to hum with her though forwent the twirling. The excuse being that they didn't want to lose the polish. "Onward and forward to where we don't know." Rollaya sang slightly off key seeing as there was no one to impress around her. Or so she though.
ImageImageImage
RollayaAcorn
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 105
Donate

Re: A Song of Beginnings [open]

Postby Mousen » 10/23/2015 2:04 PM

((I hope you don't mind if I drop by?))

ImageImage
Two figures stepped onto the bridge. Neither of them were particularly tall, although the cloaked figure stood a few inches taller than their even stranger counterpart. Their counterpart was olive-skinned with a plat of dark hair that ran down his back, he was walking in front, occasionally spinning on his heels to speak to them before bouncing away again. He wore no shoes, and the bottom of his jeans were splattered with mud. "C'mon, Maguerite! We've got to hurry up!" He gestured frantically with his hands.

His companion, presumably called Maguerite sighed, the fabric of her cloak shifting slightly. "I refuse on both accounts." Her voice was strangely accented. "In daylight I will walk at my own pace, thank you very much."

They had not particularly intended to come to the world bridge, although it suited their purpose. Typically, they wandered indirectly from place to place and so didn't find themselves coming to either of the world bridges that often. It was luck and Cygnus's strange sense of direction which had brought them here.

The man frowned. "I need to make it back to the court. If we don't cover some ground they're going to have finished their meeting without me."

Marguerite wasn't sure why it mattered, but faery politics had always been beyond her. Cygnus never traveled with his court any more. Why did he even want to participate in their strange, once-in-a-blue-moon meetings? "Did you hear that?" she said suddenly, ignoring his reply. "It sounds like someone singing."

Cygnus nodded, and pointed ahead to where a young girl was stood with three meijis. "Over there."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.