Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: A Different Dimension [Possibly E] [Cita and I]

Postby Citanul » 01/27/2016 1:14 PM

It had been comforting, to know that Tal cared so much as to take her to the medical bay. Passing out was likely not good for any species though, she could really understand his concern. "I will relax, and I know Tal. Thank you." Even if he didn't know much, or knew how to read the monitors, she didn't feel too terrible. It had to be just a spell, maybe some odd reaction to the different gravity and atmosphere of the ship.

"Oh? It would be interesting to talk to someone else who has seen Earth. Perhaps they could give me some tips on adjusting to this." Even if it wouldn't be forever she did know Tal planned on keeping her for some time, with the information that there would be other bounty hunters after her. Let the trail go cold and then she could return home, wiser for the experience.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Previous