Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

The walking of the dark

Postby nocturnalxpulse » 05/12/2009 1:30 PM

Image Temple Draculi
Hiro licked his glowing paw, his mind spinning. 'i do say...' he growled as he looked around. H efound himself...lost? Hiro had never been lost before? Plus Kraven was not near him?
nocturnalxpulse
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Re: The walking of the dark

Postby Mousen » 02/17/2010 9:42 AM

Image Clockwork Hollowheart
"Who goes there?" Says a Definently sullen voice, "Show yourself."
He spun round in the dark, his metal work creaking and Talkore's Bright plusation of his heart giving his position.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/17/2010 1:31 PM

((I hope it's alright if I join? I didn't see a private tag on this, so...))

Lunaria

Movement... she sensed it clearly, and more than one of them. She gave a quick flicker of the tail and a twitch of the whisker, crouching down, breast pressed against the ground.

A voice. Lunaria sniffed the air. He didn't seem hostile. Raising her form off the ground, she stepped out into the open light, or lack thereof.

"You know, it's basic etiquette to introduce yourself first." Lunaria mewled, drawing out her words. She was aware of another presence, who has yet to show themselves.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 262
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/17/2010 3:48 PM

The strain on Talkore's main tail bolt showed as he swund round again. 'Man I'm losing my touch!' He thought.
"If it is eticate to introduce yourself why have you not done so?" He mocked, though not too spitfully "I am Talkore, and you might be? Bother! He muttered as the bolt hold in his tail together fell. "I told Mouse this was going to happen, I told her i was going to fall to pieces!" His voice had a slight hysterical note as he yelled, Talkore quickly relized how he sounded and tried to make  his voice calm. "Right do you think you could lend me a hand or paw here? Please?"He asked rummaging around on the grass.

(No its not private, I think. Though I dont know where the maker of this rp still thinks this is active.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/17/2010 5:22 PM

((Okay then ^^))

"I'm Lunaria... such a pleasure," she purred and approached the Hollowheart with a hint of interest. He seemed to be in quite the pinch, trying to find his own tail in the tall grasses. She pawed around a couple of times before coming across the metal part and nudging it with her nose.

"Here it is."
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/17/2010 6:06 PM

"Thankyou..." He Breathed sighing He bent over and picked it up, his nimble fingers sloting it back and place effortlessly. "Its a pleasure to meet you like wise." Talkore seemed Much kinder now she had introduced herself.

(Sorry again for the multiple posts :oops:  My internet died :yell: )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/17/2010 6:10 PM

"No no, no thanks is needed. I imagine that life must be quite difficult for you if you're losing your parts all the time. Have you tried getting the bolts fixed, perhaps?" Lunaria grinned as she took another few steps and sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail about her paws. Her ears were pricked for any sounds out of the ordinary.

((No prob. XD I've got my own set of internet issues. LOL))
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/17/2010 6:39 PM

Talkore smiled it was nice to finnaly meet someone who wasnt trying to judge him by his species. "The bolts doesn't ussaly  fall out its just lately, There was a slight incendent with a certain rattan and a bucket of salt water.... At least there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong." He smiled if a tad nerviously.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/17/2010 8:00 PM

"I see..." Lunaria drawled, getting up onto her paws and padding around the Hollowheart until she made a full circle, inspecting every element.

"Well, since I have nothing better to do, would you find it of a great bother if I followed you for a while? I need some company anyways."
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/18/2010 6:34 AM

"I don't think That would be a  problem, If I knew where i was trying to get to." He paused and sat down. "You see theres this Morwenna, She's a fellox so you know how they are. So she told me to meet her at one of the "Temples." or something? Maybe she meant a Cathedral? Trust me to go on a day trip with a mad temple fellox." He sighed dramaticly.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/18/2010 4:44 PM

"Then I'd be happy to accompany you there," Lunaria mewled, grinning once more.

"You look like you could use the company anyways... how did you come about this place?"

Lunaria herself had been out for a walk when she came across the Clockwork Hollowheart and was quite curious as to see what he was doing. Was he already on his way to see this Fellox? And as for the Temples, there are many Temples, it was only a matter of which one he meant. Lunaria loved to wander, and as a result, knew where most of everything is, and nighttime was no problem for a feline like her.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/18/2010 5:12 PM

"Well... You see I have never been it's just, Morwenna, Shes a temple and she thinks she was temple in her former life so she thinks she can find what she did wrong and put it back right if she keeps looking there. I think she was talking about the main one, If there is a main temple, I Havn't been out to most of the more distant places. She gets reallly annoying at times, she stops in at my land lady's cottage on occasions, but that was the first time she had said a nice word to anyone so i was too suprised to refuse." Talkore Said "land lady" but he sort of meant owner. "Do you know where it is I um... got umm... misplaced on my way here."

(ignore grammer/spelling i have fracture/sprained my wrist its not too bad its just annoying.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/18/2010 5:49 PM

"Well sure there is a main Temple. If there's any Temple in Lambastia, it ought to be in Aldrect, the Holy City. There's lots of temples there, unless you're talking about that Basantha Shrine, but of course, shrines aren't quite the same as temples now are they... There is one other temple, but that's in Barakka, and quite a ways away from here; Nu'san Temple. Heard of it before? It's supposed to be quite the nice place to relax." Lunaria ticked all of these off with periodic flicks of the tail as she padded around and around in circles, trying to think of other places.

She hadn't been to Barakka before, but there's always a first for everything. Then again, she'd never thought of traveling outside Lambastia. It was safe and sound here. Why would she take so big a leap as to leave to another land? The idea of it, though, made her blood rush with wonder. What was it like in Barakka?
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/18/2010 6:54 PM

"Right...  Let me check my records, I did not do this before as it makes me feel like a machine rather than a living thing." He sighed, the sorrow in his voice promenent. "here it is
Image Iiylumiel

Name: Iiylumiel
Hailed As: The Fallen Angel of Remembrance and Amnesty
Any Other Notes: Though the true form of Iiylumiel was destroyed at Evelon's Basantha Shrine, the place in which he was sealed for so long, his spirit lives on in these 'children' spirits, born of his dying body. Iiylumiel was an angel who had fallen, along with two others, and had a feud with one named Nssydriel who was responsible for his being sealed away. The other angel is still yet unknown...Though his emotions were clouded with hate, he could not bring himself to harm others, thus making him of Questionable Allegiance. He is also the founder of the Temple pets...These 'children' live on in his image, haunting the halls of Basantha Shrine, unable to move on or fade away...
"
"Hm... looks like the old fellox is as mad as she looks. It was is the shrine she's at. Well i did promise to go, distance is no problem for me, but I dont even know wheather you would like to partcapate in the particular venture?"

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/18/2010 9:02 PM

Lunaria's eyes flickered over her newly made friend, calculating and analytical, but they misted over to their normal daze the next moment.

"Of course! I'm always up for a good travel. These legs have been stationary for far too long. So... Basantha Shrine is it then, right? She did say that she would be there?" The feline licked her paw and swiped it over her face in a characteristic gesture.

It's been a while since she's been to the shrine, and it would be... nothing less than interesting to visit again. Old friends might still be wandering the halls. She almost laughed at this thought. They'd be well gone by this time, or so she hoped.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next