With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

.:Why am I even here?!:. (Open)

Postby Flowza » 06/15/2010 8:58 PM

Image Common Kuhna

Seka looked up at the sun, feeling its heat melt her like a popsicle.  "Ugh! Its soo hot!" she complained, half yelling at herself for even thinking of entering the dessert.  She had forgeten why she even wanted to travel across the dessert.  Why am I even here?! She wondered to herself, feeling the heat of annoyance bubble up in head as she tried to remember.  Seka started to feel herself getting dizzy as she tried to walk straight.  She felt someting catch her foot as she felt he burning hot sand hit her face as she fell to the sandy ground.  She pushed herself up to a sitting position, spitting out the remains of sand that flew into her mouth.  Seka rubbed her head, sat up and tried to swallow, feeling sand bits scratch down her throat giving her a sore throat.  "Ohhhh" she moaned, she was craving water badly.  She began to feel her eye lids heavy from the heat and she felt her head hit the sand... again.
You always seemed so sure
That one day we'd be fighting a suburban war
your part of town against mine
I saw you standing on the opposite shore
But by the time the first bombs fell
We were already bored

We were already, already bored
Sometimes I can't believe it
I'm movin' past the feeling

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 393
Donate
Location: In a Dream *correction* I'm not? Hehe well that changes alot

Re: .:Why am I even here?!:. (Open)

Postby Wyndhail » 06/15/2010 9:51 PM

(Haaay. o u o;)

( Human Form. Img: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/ ... om1001.jpg )

Well, leave it to Noah to do something like this- go out in the sweltering, rather unpleasant desert just to help any weary and unfortunate travelers. Yup. Honestly for a lot of people it would be pretty stupid, but one had to take into account that helping others was one of the main facets- if not the only one- of the medic's life. And, to boot, he had come quite prepared. His medic bag contained, among the standard doctoral fare, a small blanket (folded up neatly to prevent sand from getting all over the place) and a few bottles of water (there was ice in them, and while the bag itself preserved most of the coolness they had still melted a bit).

Rather than the white button-up emblazoned with the red cross and his title on the shoulder and breastpocket, today he donned a much more simple and relatively nondescript white t-shirt. Plain on all accounts, except the words 'MEDIC' written in all-caps black arial font on his back, from shoulder to shoulder. Other than that, all was normal- bright blonde hair that was more than a bit on the yellow side, rectangular glasses, and the appearance of looking both quite pale and quite tired.

While most would be passing out from exhaustion from walking about in this heat, Noah had made it a point to pause relatively often and drink plenty of water. Of course, that was more than a bit of a necessity for him- he wasn't very healthy as-is (what with all that IDA business), and just running a seemingly short distance could quickly tire him out. That made the notion of this trip a bit more ridiculous, but he seemed to be handling it considerably well. His rather bright blue eyes scanned the horizon whenever he could for people out there, regardless of their state of health, but the only people he had met so far were a group of rather friendly traveler-type folk who had happily obliged to share a bit of supplies (and get some medical whatnot in return) to him.

It was not until he passed a rather large dune that he noticed a white-blue-red shape, looking rather furry, sprawled out on the ground and looking quite unhealthy. That couldn't be good. He sped up his walking a little, kneeling down beside the feline once he reached it. The female kuhna was clearly quite unconscious, which worried the medic until he noticed that she was in fact breathing. It didn't make sense for such a thick-furred creature to be out here, let alone all by themselves. She definitely needed water, something she didn't seem to have. Maybe eventually he'd be able to find an oasis or something, but currently the bottles of water he would do.

Without further delay Noah poured a very small portion of the cold water on the kuhna's head, just enough for her to wake up and probably be a bit startled for a moment. But hey, he had to do what he had to do.
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the lungs of me be crowns over you
the rungs of me be under, under you

ill cut the soft pockets, let bleed
over the rocky cliffs that you leave
to peer over and not forget what feet are
splitting threads of lightning over me

"Fineshrine" by Purity Ring

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 222
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/16/2010 12:17 AM

(hey, I know you guys. o3o !
mind if I pop in? an old favorite of mine has a new personality that I'd like to try on for size.
...rhyming not intentional. X3)

"STOP, thief!"

He could barely catch his breath around the soft, overripe papaya clutched firmly in his sharp little teeth, especially with its juice running down his chin and into his mouth, threatening his windpipe and making him choke for his precious air.

"I said STOP, you little vermin!"

The armored guard's footsteps rumbled the ground behind him. His nose could pick up the scent of sweaty metal, he was so near. The guard made a grab for one of the his long tails and missed, spitting out curses as he tried to get closer for his next grab. With one terrified glance back, the boy dashed into an adjacent street and onto a stack of rugs, then skittered up the wall onto the roof. He dropped his papaya onto his feet to catch his breath.

"I can see you, boy! Get down from there!"

He dropped to his belly and hastily ate as much papaya as he could before the guard drew near, then dashed away, jumping from roof to roof like a large squirrel, leaving the rest of the fruit behind. The guard followed him from the street level, furiously waving his sword.

"Get back here! Stop! STOP!"

Leaping as high and far as he could, he cleared the protective wall of the town and landed, rolling, in the welcoming sands of wild Wilt'no. The guard tried to follow, but he wouldn't give chase for long. His heavy metal boots were made for a hardened dirt street, not the sand of the desert. His weight would sink him. The boy, however, was light and quick, and whether he was walking on sand or a paved road made no difference to him. He flew out across the desert like a low kite, feeling as high as the mighty eagle.

Something unusually colorful and large for a desert caught his eye, and he slowed his gait to a quick trot. A man, the large thing, had bent over a common-pelt kuhna, the unusually colorful thing. He changed direction and headed toward them when he saw the man give the kuhna water. That didn't look good, not at all. He suddenly wished he'd brought what was left of his papaya with him. It was very juicy. Shyly, he crept up on his belly towards the tall man, stopping about fifteen or twenty feet away, shivering just a little. Most of the other people he'd known in his life had tried to hurt him for being a thief, and even though it looked like the kuhna needed help, he was still quite afraid of how the large man might react to his presence. He waited, staring hard at the man's funny design on the back of his coat, hoping he'd feel the heat of the gaze and turn.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby Flowza » 06/16/2010 5:59 PM

(yayy! Thx for joining :D )

Seka felt a somewhat cold trickle on her head.  Odd, she thought to herself before opening her sandy dry eyelids.  What she saw was even more odd, it was a man with funny bright yellow hair, a pair of rectangular glasses that covered his bright blue, and quite frankly, tired eyes.  She quickly jumped up, surprised by the human's presence.  How had he found her?  Immediatly after standing up, her head got cloudy and her stomache flipped.  "Ohhh" , she moaned, sitting back down the heated sand.  She looked at the man and decided he wasn't dangerous, he had waken her up to prevent her from dying.  Suddenly, she remembered the cool trickeling on her forhead and felt the same crave for water.  Her eyes searched, stopping when they came along the bottle in the man's hand.  She looked at it and looked at him, trying to make her expression as pleading as possible.  Seka had no clue how to speak the human languange so body language would have to do.  She wimpered just to make her intentions more obvious.  Hopefully this guy could get the message.  Something black and red flickered out of the corner of her eye but she was much more distracted with the water.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 06/16/2010 6:26 PM

(Well, you said you were looking to join some roleplays and this seemed like a good time to bring this character in~ xD)

Noah gave a somewhat amused smile once the kuhna woke up in clear surprise, though his eyes obviously showed some pity for her. He was glad he got there in time- after all, she might've died if he hadn't arrived soon enough. He knew there had to be at least one person out here who needed help, or at least needed some kind of help that the medic could actually provide. That is, helping people with all that difficult survival business, which this Common Kuhna seemed to be having some level of difficulty with.

Once the Kuhna managed to look reasonably pleading, Noah nodded slightly. He offered the bottle to the (relatively smaller than usual, Noah noticed) kuhna, tilting it slightly so that she could grab the sides of it with her paws but not enough to spill any precious water onto the sand. Judging by her use of body language only, the kuhna seemed to not know the human language enough to speak it. There wasn't much he could do about that- changing into his Fellox form was a waste of energy, and he'd have to keep going back and forth to drink water or do other such things.

It was not until about a minute later that he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to see a boy several feet away. Well, where on earth had he come from? He looked quite timid, almost afraid to talk to him. Perhaps he could fix that. The medic smiled slightly, giving him a quick nod. "Well, hello there." He seemed a bit surprised- he had not noticed the boy at all, but usually he would've at least heard sand crunching beneath someone approaching's feet. Perhaps he was a native to this area, like the nomadic travelers he'd met before.

Noah then turned back to look down at the kuhna, which was perhaps because she was his preoccupation. However, he did not seem to have much of a problem with the boy being there (then again he didn't really have a problem with too many people being in his presence), which was perhaps an invitation to approach if he so chose to.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/16/2010 11:32 PM

He wagged his four long tails in timid anticipation when the man turned his way. His gaze was intimidating, even though it was calm, and it was a relief to him once the man's eyes were averted. He ignored the greeting the man cast his way--no sense in it, really--and edged forward, little baby steps at a time, not daring to move any faster, lest the man turn suddenly and strike at him. He stopped several feet away, shaking like a leaf. He wagged his four tails in a friendly gesture, and scooted over to the weakened kuhna. She was much less intimidating than the man with yellow hair. He stretched his neck out as far as it could go, leaned forward as far as he could without falling onto his face, and sniffed at the air just in front of the kuhna's shoulder. He could just barely catch her scent. His heart was beating too fast, almost like a hummingbird's, so he shrank back to catch his breath. The kuhna needed water, that much was plain. From what his nose picked up, she had a bit of heat stroke, too. The man didn't seem to have much more than one canteen, which wasn't near enough for the both of them. Luckily for them, he knew the desert like one of his own big ears. He looked over his shoulder in the direction of the nearest oasis, and with his sharp eyes he picked out a tiny disturbance on the horizon that, if he was half a day closer, would no doubt be the green of leaves. There was no way the kuhna and big man would see the oasis themselves, not at that distance. It was experience that guided the fenling's eyes, and he knew it. He looked back to the yellow-haired man and colorful kuhna with a meaningful expression, then stood and took a few steps in the direction of the oasis, turned around, and stared again. His pale, hollow-looking gaze called to both of them at once somehow.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 06/17/2010 6:13 PM

(sorry for the crappy post)

Seka had been quenched of thirst but she could still feel the cloudiness in her head.  Her face broke into a worried expression and before she could sign language to the man that she needed more water the same reddish orange black figure flickered out of the corner of her eye.  She turned to see a  young timid fenling but smiled welcomingly.  His eyes were a white light but they still reflected a curiousity.  He seemed very shy, as if wherever he came from, they didn't treat him fairly.  His eyes suddenly took on a new charaistic, it was sending a message but she couldn't really understand what.  He took a couple steps and look at them again with the same expression.  Seka frowned but soon realized that the creature wanted them to follow him.  Seka considered the situation but what else could she do?  Anyways, it didn't seem like he meant any harm.  She took a couple steps in his trail hesitantly, so as not to scare him off.  "Okay..." , she murmered, not really expecting an answer.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 06/17/2010 8:21 PM

Alright, so admittedly the boy who had come over here was kind of... creepy, but Noah figured it was just the eyes that did that (and the fact that he had soundlessly approached out of what seemed to be nowhere), and besides that the medic wasn't really one to judge on first impressions. He didn't seem to have any ill will at all and, in fact, seemed rather timid or at least felt intimidated by him. Ordinarily he'd try to offer a smile or some such comforting thing- he seemed to have that effect on people who made some effort to associate with him- but, right now, he had a kuhna to deal with. He looked up at the boy once he, still timidly, crept up to the two of them to take a closer look at the female kuhna he had been helping.

Noah watched as he seemed to see something on the horizon (though all Noah could make out, understandably, was sand), then realized shortly after that the boy was attempting to lead the pair towards whatever was over that way. Perhaps it was a city, or an oasis, or somewhere else with water. The few bottles he had in his medic bag probably wouldn't last forever, after all, and besides that it would be a relief to get somewhere with greenery instead of just sand dune after sand dune... after sand dune. He stood up, dusting off the grains of sand that were currently sticking to his pants, and peered down at the kuhna to make sure she was... functioning properly. After all, he wasn't sure she had fully recovered. However, she seemed to be doing just fine, or at least she could walk normally.

Looking back up at the boy, who seemed relatively antisocial, he clearly seemed to want both of them to come along with him. At least he wasn't afraid enough- if that was the right word- of Noah to invite him to come along with him. Looking up at the horizon showed no sign of where the Fenling boy wanted to take them, but he seemed to be from this area. Surely he would know where he was going, and Noah was quite thankful for that. Noah offered him, as such, a polite "Thank you" (his accent relatively noticable even so), though judging by the other's behavior Noah did not know if he should expect a response.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/18/2010 12:05 AM

He flicked his ears back for a moment anxiously. They didn't have oodles of time to spare--days in the desert didn't last forever. They were, in fact, almost shorter, considering that no living thing dared to be caught outside too long after sunset. In the thick of night, the desert turned so cold as to freeze water, and leave ice on the sand. It all melted in the heat just before sunrise, but they couldn't wait that long if they missed their chance. He knew he could make it quite easily with his gift of speed, but no kuhna suffering of heat stroke could or should bear to go at a pace faster than a slow walk. At that rate, he wasn't so sure they could make it in time, especially if no one understood he was trying to lead them in the next few seconds. His anxiety eased when the kuhna girl decided to follow, and he took a few more steps before turning to stare expectantly at the tall man. If they walked fast, they might just make it.

"Thank you."

He flipped his ears back, to the side, and forward again, one at a time. What did the tall man mean by that? At any rate, it appeared he was ready to follow, so the fenling turned and trotted ahead, keeping his eye on the horizon blip that he knew meant water. He also sent an occasional glance at the sun, keeping tabs on its deceptively lazy crawl across the sky.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 06/18/2010 5:43 PM

The sun beating down on Seka was torture with her furry coat.  At first, the sand had burned her paws, but since she was so focused on forcing herself to keep going, she ignored the pain and the nagging for sleep.  Seka followed the boy, thankful for every step she took and not passing out.  How long would they have to go?  She was aware of her fragile state and was hoping, for all of them, they she could make it.  Plus, her size being smaller than average didn't help at all.   She stared at her feet as she walked, concentrating on her every move, lift and set down, lift and set down..., she instructed herself.  Every once in a while she would look up at the horizen, (only for a moment or two or else she would stumble) trying to see where they were headed.  Was it somewhere safe?  She had heard stories about the desert that sent shivers down her spine.  From the anxious look of the fenling, they had no time to waste.  She felt kind of guilty for slowing them down a bit but Seka definitely didn't want to die here.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 06/19/2010 12:33 PM

( Lol Feint. xD! I have memories due to that stamp you have as your avatar thurr. o3o )

Noah was beginning to wonder if the boy comprehended what he had to say. Regardless, however, he seemed to get the gist of things and was eager to lead him along to wherever it was they were headed off to. He had his speculations, of course, but with the Fenling's either ridiculous amount of antisocial tendencies or his inability to comprehend/speak the common language, it wasn't really helpful to ask. He supposed that the Fenling knew he was thankful toward him that he was talking him... wherever, so maybe he didn't need to tell him after all.

He walked at a reasonably quick pace, though not enough to tire him out- just enough to keep up with the Fenling and Kuhna without being a burden. After all, he'd hate to know what would happen if they stayed out long enough for the sun to creep down below the horizon and for the desert to be freezingly cold. Perhaps when they got to somewhere that they could rest he would be able to turn back to his Fellox form in order to be able to talk to the Kuhna, though he wasn't that fond of that form. That was simply because he had no opposable thumbs, something that was typically necessary of his profession... and, well, a multitude of professions.

Occasionally he glanced down at Seka, appearing a bit worried. She seemed to be managing well enough, but looked quite tired. He'd offer to pick her up except for the fact that she didn't understand or speak the language he used in this form, and he didn't want to simply pick her up for fear of being... scratched or something. After all, to his knowledge she was more of a wild animal or anything. At least, she didn't have a collar, and he hadn't seen anyone around that she might 'belong' to. Besides that, a responsible owner wouldn't let their pet go out into the desert and get so bedraggled. It was far too hot here for a thick-furred creature such as this anyway.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/19/2010 1:45 PM

(do ya, now? my only memory gained is tilting my head sideways to see what it said, and feeling like an idiot shortly thereafter. :P)

He trotted hurriedly forward, trying not to feel anxious that the blip wasn't growing much larger. He paused and turned back, looking to see if the kuhna and tall man were very far behind. They weren't, so he kept going.

What the fenling child didn't think of was taking them to the town he had fled, even though it was somewhat closer and had a better chance of water. He didn't think of it because A: to him, all towns and cities were dangerous, being full of guards that meant to hurt him, and were to thus be avoided if he could, and B: All the oases he had been to were welcoming, had precious water and occasionally food with no guards, and drew all manners of people that were typically friendly to the little boy and told him stories or gave him little trinkets or sweets. He was too innocent to think of sacrificing his safety (not his life, his well-being--he was too young to comprehend death just yet) for the health of the kuhna, or the town may have come to mind. So he pushed ahead to the oasis.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 06/20/2010 9:38 AM

(While I was reading your avatar I knew it was going to say something like that but I tilted my head anyways XD)

Seka tried to keep up with the other two, forcing herself with each step.  The whole distractig left right, left right, thing had gotten boring and given her an annoying headache, perfect match with the pounding sun rays.  Instead she decided to deal with a more critical dilemma, the cause of which she was in horrible place.  She understood that there were animals that could tolerate this blistering heat but this was ridiculous!  I'm obviously not from here unless I stay in a high air conditioned building a 24/7, she figured,which was very unlikely, I'm from somewhere cooler or somewhere with multiple conditions,she concluded, although it wasn't much, which frustrated her even more.  Seka began to search her memory for any kind of memorbelia that would remind her of home.  There was a familar face, with a welcoming impression.  Perhaps it was her teahouse master?  Seka momentarily stopped in her tracks but quickly resumed walked after she realised that she had to keep up with the other two, wait,, she thought, confused, where did that come from?  A teahouse!?, she tried to picture the building and just was it was coming to her... she tripped.  

Seka fell onto the sand, the sand burning her side and making her headache pound at a more increased speed, "Oh wow, great. Just perfect." , Seka grumbled. She swore under her breath (something she wouldn't usually do if she wasn't in such a mood) and continued walking, but this time there was a slight limp.   Logically, it would have been a good idea to ask someone to help her, perhaps carry her but Seka was too grumpy to ask for help and didn't think that they would, also too grumpy to see that these creatures were actually quite considerate to be leading her to a safe place and that the man would carry her.  She advanced on, too lazy to resume her memory searching.  She looked up at the sky, noticing that the sun had changed positions quite surprisingly.  That can't be good, Seka thought uneasily, a worried expression taking place.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 06/22/2010 3:31 PM

Well, judging by the position of the sun, the traveling group did not appear to have much time to get wherever it was they were going. And as for the Fenling's destination, Noah had decided that the appropriate conclusion was one of two options, these being that

a. The Fenling knew where he was going, but it was much farther than he had anticipated;
or b. The Fenling's destination did not actually exist, or it was so far away that they could be headed for any number of places.

Of course, Noah figured that it was most likely the first option. This Fenling was clearly native to this area, and Noah surmised that he would not intentionally lead the group off to somewhere that didn't actually exist or was ridiculously far away. Of course, he expected the best in people, so even if the Fenling had less-than-good intentions the medic probably wouldn't have expected much. He was far too quiet, after all, for him to make any sort of judgement other than that he wanted to help and was worried about the Kuhna's wellbeing.

Speaking of her, upon glancing down, she seemed to be having a bit more difficulty when it came to walking than before. With little mental debate about the matter, Noah decided that being scratched was the least of his worries and that hopefully the Kuhna would see that he meant to help. With that, he reached down and gently scooped the Kuhna up into his arms, glancing down to make sure there was nothing seriously wrong with her (her limping foot might've been slightly injured, but it was nothing particularly bad- at least nothing that would provide more than a nuisance for the moment for her), and then continued walking.

He considered the issue further for a few minutes, and then paused. There must've been some reason for the Fenling to have been fleeing the relatively nearby town in such a hurry, but if they stayed out here for too long then the result certainly couldn't be better than what would happen if they turned around and went back. Yes, it would be relatively awkward, but freezing to death < being awkward.

"Do you think we should turn back? The place we're going seems to be a bit farther away..." He trailed off, realizing that neither of the two seemed to understand him when he spoke, and thus pointed over his shoulder back in the direction of the town hoping that they would understand. Noah would've shifted into his rarely-used Fellox form, but it would be somewhat difficult for him to hold onto the Kuhna like that without putting her on his back, and that wouldn't make him particularly easy to hold onto.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/23/2010 7:28 PM

He turned his head back at the sound of the man's voice, and saw that he had stopped walking entirely. He stopped as well, confused and irate with anxiety. There wasn't much time left in the day, not at all. Of course they had the first few of hours of night, but it would be nice if they could use that time to get inside something, like a tent, before the nightly freeze.

At the man's verbal request, just before he had time to point, the fenling childishly flatted both his enormous bat-like ears against his skull and sent him a pleading, despairing look. Had he been more mature, he probably would've taken a deep breath and led them to the nearest town and one of their run-down hospitals (which he also knew the locations of), but being only a little boy, he protested going anywhere near the accursed place.

dingdingding level up for foxie!

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate