A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Twice smitten, one shy. {finished! you may read it}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/14/2008 3:45 PM

This is between me and Roxianna.

Human form

A strange male Lucain in his human form was in the Hall of purity, looking around, trying to escape the people they want to meet him.  "Gah, do you think we lost them Moonlight," said Reala, who was out of breath.  "I-I think so Reala," said Moonlight.  "I'm going to look over there," said Moonlight and left.  "So now I'm alone...  Great.  What am I suposed to do now?...  Oh well, I'll look for the pendent Souseiseki wanted me to get," said Reala and searched.  But then he got lost in the Hall's of the lost, "Darn!  Now where am I?"  

{Reala: 16}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 8:37 PM

"I hope Moonlight is aving a better time finding where she's going?  I don't even think I'm going to find my way back," said Reala.  He felt tired, so he decided to find a place to sleep.  He found a corner and decided to rest, for a bit.
{17}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/24/2008 7:28 PM

((Sorry it's taken me so long to post.  I was away this weekend.))

Destiny looked around the baren, empty room as the moon light shined through the coloured glass.  The human formed Lucain knew that this was not a good place to be, not when there were so many other things she need to be doing.  She was on an important mission from Roxi, and there was no way she was going to mess it up.  She had failed on the last one, and she wouldn't dare do so again.  There was never any punishment for failure, but Destiny was devoted.  Yet why was she here in this shrine, when she needed ot get to town, and fast.  

Roaming the halls, Destiny carefully looked around the corner.  Empty.  Good.  She'd be able to get out of here sooner, with less trouble.  Voices drifted into the hallway, and, worried easily, Destiny slumped up against a wall and waited, adn listened.
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/24/2008 7:43 PM

{{No problem here.  Had other's to do}}
"Reala!  Wake up!  We have to get out of here," said Moonlight.  "Ngh?  *Yawwwwwn*  Moonlight?  What's up," said Reala, with sleepy eyes, he stood up, "How long was I asleep?"  "4 hours...  Now would you pay attention to me!?  We've gotta go," said The little pixxie.  Reala heard something, "Who's there?  Show yourself!"  He put on the Nightopian Mask and said the word 'Seethrough'.  What he saw was a girlbehind a petastale.  He then took off the mask, "Hm.  You can come on out.  I won't hurt you Madame Mosele.  What 'tis your name?" "Uh.  Dude let's go," said Moonlight.  "Shh," said Reala.
{18}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/25/2008 10:43 AM

Destiny poked her head around slowly, seeing three other staring at her.  Oh, she didn't have time to be held up.  "Yeah, um, sorry.  I'm not really supposed ot be here right now.  I...well...it's a long story, okay?  I just really have to not get caught.  You understand?"  Destiny looked around the room slowly, examining all posible routes for escape, sealing them away securely into her memory.  She could see only one way that they could block her escape.  And in that case, it would be a race of speed.  She only had to hope that they wouldn't try to stop her, or that they were very slow.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/25/2008 12:15 PM

"Just hear me out.  I'm not going to hurt you," said Reala.  "I'm Reala, the Shadebane lucian.  Tell me your name."  "You really don't understand of Getting out of here do you Reala?  Forget her," said Moonlight.  "Would you zip it, fuzzball.  I'm trying to see what she's doing here," Reala whispered to Moonlight.  "I'll tell you what, we'll be in your party.  You can explain your story on the way to where you're going," said Reala.
{19}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/25/2008 5:28 PM

Destiny narrowed her eyes.  "I'm not so sure I should...  What if you're trying to trick me?  Not many people would offer to get involved in something they don't know much about.  Not to mention, you don't even know where I'm going or why I'm going there.  I could be doing some against all of the rules, against the law, murder, even, and you'd be getting yourself involved."  It wasn't as if Destiny was actually going to kill someone.  Not unless she had to.  But most likely not.  Most people would talk before it got that far.  Most people.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/25/2008 7:33 PM

"Why would I want to trick a sweet pretty girl like you.  And I can sence that you're not that evil, your dreams tell me.  Trust me, I can tell it," said Reala, then jumped so high like an angel was coming down from Hevean.  "You're to beautiful..."  His eyes were like in a trance.  "What is your name anyways?  And it's not nice to go somewhere alone," he continued on, looking into her eyes, then smiled calmly.  "Reala!  This is no time to flirt with girls," said Moonlight in frustration.  Reala didn't hear her.
{20}{Level up}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/25/2008 10:50 PM

Destiny smiled slightly.  So he was a lady's man?  Or maybe he was just trying to get her to talk.  "My name is Chigiri." Destiny lied smoothly.  It was her alias.  She never really needed to use it, but...she still didn't trust Reala.  "If you'd like to come with me, I suppose you can, but I can't tell you where.  Not yet.  Sorry, but, no matter how trust worthy I feel you are..."  Destiny let her voice trail off.  She was lying again of course.  She had learned better than to trust anyone so soon.  "No matter how trust worthy I feel you are," she stated again, "that doesn't mean I can tell you everything.  You have to prove your honesty first.  No offence, but this is a...delicate...situation I'm in."  Destiny knew that this Reala had some sorts of powers.  Now she only had to hope that one of them wasn't a way to see through her lies.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/26/2008 3:31 PM

" A delicate situation eh?  I'm in!  And don't worry I'll protect you, Chigiri.  If that's your real name," said Reala.  "Oh brother.  Like I said, LADIES MAN," said Moonlight.  "Am not.  I'm just use to be around girls all the time.  Even the ones that chase me.  Hey, you go on ahead and go back to the Land of Glass, I'll be there," said Reala, who lied to Moonlight.  "Suit yourself," said Moonlight and went back.  "Jeese.  And I thought that I wasn't going to get some piece of my own," said Reala.  "Alright, let's get going.  You're the leader," He said.
{21}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/26/2008 8:53 PM

Destiny nodded to Reala.  There was no way out of this now.  If she told him to leave, he'd ask why.  If she let him come, he'd find out why on his own.  The only real option would be to ditch him along the way.  "Hey, Reala, do you know your way around this shrine well?" she asked.  "Do you kow where I can find a monk named Alianeders Mingoldes?"  He was who she was looking for at the moment.  Destiny figured that if she was going to be stuck with the persistent man, he might as well help her.  It seemed to be a fair deal to her.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/27/2008 12:13 PM

"Not alot, but I heard that the Shadow Maddelion was here, and I need it," said Reala.  "As well as that monk.  He's the person that I need to talk to, but the only trouble is that I got lost here."  He sighed with dissapointment.
{22}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/27/2008 8:29 PM

((Yeah, if you have some other plan for the Medallion, then , by all means, please tell me, and I'll change what I wrote.  I just made up a story that seemed to fit.))

Oh, this would get intrestiong.  Destiny was here for the Light Medallion.  Roxi needed it because it would make her stronger, because she was the Peace Keeper of Light.  Mingoldes was the holder of the Medallions.  "Really?  The Shadow Medallion?  What's that?"  Curiosity bubbled over inside of Destiny.  She knew full well what it was, but she wanted ot know what Reala knew.  If he knew too much, he'd know that, if used correctly, it could over power the Light Medallion.  But the opposite was also posible, and the Light could over come the Shadows.  If Reala had plans to defeat or be the ultimite ruler of the Medallions, then Roxi, and there for Destiny, was in trouble.  But if he was only after for it's other powers, and didn't know much aobut the struggle for power between the two, then Destiny saw no harm in letting him take, and even keep it.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/28/2008 12:14 PM

((Nah It's ok!))

"The shadow Medallion is the fith key to opening the door for my Master, Shiek.  You see there's this ritual.  Whoever has all six of the Medallions all together, you could become the Protecter of Time.  That's my dream, and so far, we have the Water, Fire, and Light Medallion's.  There was another rumor that there was two of every Medallion," said Reala, sitting down.  "But If You had the second Light Medallion and the other six, there can be two rulers.  And I think that there would be Peace, if you and I were The Protecters Chigiri.  It has to be Destiny."
{23}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 02/28/2008 10:50 PM

Destiny looked up when Reala said her real name.  But no, she realized.  He had said Chigiri first.  He must have been using it in a sentence.  "Yeah, it's destiny all right.  Actually, I'm only after the Light Medallion, but if what you say is true, well... I don't think I'd mind going after the others as well."  Destiny felt a little like laughing, but didn't.  Roxi wasn't after the other Medallions, just light.  The whole matter of this mission was to retrieve the Medallion as they had planned.  Alianeders Mingoldes had already agreed that having the Peace Keeper of Light protect the Light Medallion was a better idea then just him protecting it.  And Destiny didn't want power.  But to Reala, she wasn't Destiny, she was Chigiri.  And maybe, well, maybe Chigiri did want some power...

What was Destiny thinking?  No, power led to madness, and Destiny wouldn't let that happen to her.  She was not Chigiri.  She was Destiny.  And that was what Reala should call her, if it was going to confuse her so much.  She was about to tell Reala her real name when she realized it would probably kill his trust in her.  She didn't want that.  She liked Reala.  He was, no matter how little Destiny knew about him, a good friend.  She didn't want to lose his trust.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next