A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Surviving the Storm (Me and SunaUrufu + RE/RE2-Hunter Hunt)

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/09/2009 11:52 AM

Sunbeam thought about giving up a sense. Let's see... he thought. There's Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, Tou-- The Leawolf paused his thoughts. Taste! I'm sure I could give that one up! ...But will it be enough? "Oh, Hunter, if it is enough, I will give up my sense of Taste," he said, bowing his head. "Or should I give up something more?" Perhaps Touch? Sunbeam thought. "I cannot get rid of my sight; I need it to feed on Sunlight and Moonlight. My hearing is important, too, as is my smell," he said to the huge Sapphire Hunter. "So I shall offer up my sense of Taste."

(8)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/09/2009 12:41 PM

(Wow I'm slow...)

Aria turned to see where the voice had come from. What she saw was a large crystal like cat. She couldn't belive it. A Hunter? I have actually seen a Hunter! She thought her mind spinning. She couldn't speak, her mind was so muddled. She followed Sunbeam and the Hunter trying to think of something to say, but she came up with nothing. She felt strange. She heard what the Hunter and Sunbeam were saying but to her it didn't make sense. Give something up to leave? Aria also wondered, since there was only one...did that mean Sunbeam would get him? She didn't really mind...since she hadn't truly wanted to find one in the first place. I did only come along for fun...I never really thought we would actually see a Hunter. She thought. If it meant she would have to come and look again for a Hunter she didn't mind...since Sunbeam would have what he had so wanted, but she was also upset. She slightly remembered how her trainer had gone on and on about getting one to her, and how she would go look for one when she got the chance. So she felt bad her trainer would only get the memories Aria told her...

(Sorry for the semi confusing post :oops:)

(7)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 68
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/10/2009 1:35 AM

"The decision is not suppose to be an easy one. Are you sure this is what you wish? When you are sure, tell me." The hunter blinked and looked off, as if thoughtful. It took it a moment before looking back.
"The process may be painful. I, have of course, never done this before. By giving up what you decide to give up, you bond our two souls. I few of the... younger monks have gone so far as to describe the bond as a marriage. It is... deeper then that."

There was a distinct, spooky silence. Quite the commitment.
"Are you sure?" The hunter asked, still very very still. Not quite statue still but there was none of that tinkling sounds from him.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/10/2009 11:57 AM

Painful...? Sunbeam thought. Is it really worth it? The Leawolf dipped his head. ...Yes. Yes it... It is. He lifted his head and looked the Hunter straight in the eyes. "Yes, I am sure. If this will bond us forever, than we shall be the best of friends." He smiled. "I have the Lifebond ability, but I haven't yet found the one who I'm bonded with..." Sunbeam paused and got to his feet. "I think it's supposed to be you."

(Sorry for the short and confusing post~)

(9)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/11/2009 9:00 PM

"Then it shall be..." It's voice was solemn as it stood, approaching Sunbeam. It was hard for a statue-like cat to look soft, or inviting or even friendly and, considering the way it spoke and acted it was doubtful that it was even trying. Being so set like that, and approaching someone straight on, it must have been a terrifying image. The great cat bowed his (her?) head so that both the hunter and Sunbeams foreheads touched.

The air around them seemed to weigh more then normal, it seemed alive with power. A white hot burning sensation along Sunbeams tongue; then the feeling in the air was gone as quick as it had shown up. Sadly, the burning sensation lessened only slightly.

And that was it, it was complete.

(( No sense of taste. P=;; Hunter is yours I will send him/her ASAP. ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/11/2009 11:01 PM

(Alright, this will be my last post. It was great RP'ing with you guys! :D)

Sunbeam winced as he felt his tongue burn like hot iron. Tears welled in his eyes, but as soon as it had begun, the odd air around him had stopped. Seeing a small amount of snow n the floor, Sunbeam quickly dashed over to is and stuck his tongue in, but tasted nothing. He stayed like this for a few moments, and then turned back to his new companions. "I'm so glad I got to help you out of this place. I'm sure we'll be the best of friends!" Then, he turned to Aria. "Aria, thank you so much for coming with me. I'm sure I never wuld have made it inside without you," he said, giving her forehead a soft lick. "Are you ready to leave?" He said to the huge crystaline cat. It nodded, and followed the Leawolf out into the cold. He turned his head back to Aria. "Take care," Sunbeam said, as the snow shower ingulfed his form, and he was gone.

(10) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous