A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Surviving the Storm (Done-Hunter Found!)

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/26/2009 1:20 PM

Sunbeam didn't know how long he'd been walking through this horrible rain. It could've been hours, days, or weeks; It all felt the same to the Sun Leawolf. The freezing rain was coming down in sheets, stinging the leafy canine's fur and face. Pivoting his head in a tight circle, Sunbeam looked around for any sort of shelter. To his luck, there it was: The Basantha Shrine. He pressed himself forward, trudging through the knee-deep snow, toward the Shrine. The rain was slowly turning into snow, much to the Leawolf's dread. It was getting colder, and the wind began to howl in Sunbeam's face, as if taunting him. As he reached the open door to the Basantha Shrine, his legs just seemed to give out. He collapsed with half of his body in, and the rest of him out in the cold. He couldn't move. Powerless to do anything else, Sunbeam closed his eyes, and drifted into an uneasy sleep.

(1)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Surviving the Storm (Me and SunaUrufu + RE/RE2-Hunter Hunt)

Postby SunaUrufu » 06/26/2009 2:30 PM

Aria trudged through the snow, hoping to find somewhere to wait out the storm. "Stupid rain, you couldn't wait?" She muttered to herself. The Yonyuu looked up, and to add to her dissapointment, it began to snow. "This is great...just great!" She cried, looking around again for somewhere to wait. "Wait! There's somewhere!" Aria cried happily. She ran to the door as fast as she could. When she was closer she noticed it was open and there was someone there. "Um...hello?" She asked nervously. Then she noticed they were just lying there. "Oh...oh..." She stuttered. Aria walked up to the strange creature and stood behind them. She leaned down near their ear. "Um...are...are you alright?" She asked, hoping they would answer.

(1)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 68
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/28/2009 5:58 PM

In his subconscious, Sunbeam could hear a faint voice calling out to him. His eyes fluttered open, but the feeling in his legs did not return. "H-hello...?" he managed to say. He looked up to see a female Yonyuu staring down at him. "W-who are you...?"

(Sorry for the short post and late reply~)

(2)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby SunaUrufu » 06/30/2009 7:52 AM

"My name's Aria." She replied. She looked into the shrine then behind her at the storm. Aria shook her head and looked back at the creature. "I think we should finish introductions once your inside, though." She touched him with her nose to try and get him to move the short distance into the shrrine.

(It's ok, and sorry for my short post)

(2)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/30/2009 10:41 AM

(No problem. ^3^)

Sunbeam could feel himself being nudged to his feet. He slowly and painfully got to his paws and padded heavily inside the shrine. He staggered to a nearby wall and slumpped against it. "Right then," he breathed. "Introductions. My name is Sunbeam, and I had originally come here to meet a Hunter. Maybe even tame one!" Sunbeam smiled at Aria. "Well, it's more for my owner than me, but I've always wanted to see one." He paused for a moment, and then looked up at the Yonyuu again. "Are you, by any chance, looking for a Hunter as well?"

(3)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 06/30/2009 10:57 AM

(^3^)

Aria closed the door to the shrine after she had entered. She walked over to Sunbeam and sat down. "Well Sunbeam, as I said outside my name is Aria." She smiled at him. "A Hunter?" She asked. "If I remember correctly my owner was just talking about trying to find one. So I guess yeah." She answered to Sunbeam's question, with a side smile.

(3)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/30/2009 1:03 PM

Sunbeam smiled back. "Whaddya say we team up to try to find one?" He pulled himself up to a sitting position, feeling some life come back into his legs. "Four eyes are better than two, after all," he said calmly. Sunbeam was right, actually. Hunters were very elusive, and many are luck to just see one, let alone tame one. They would need as many eyes as they could get.

(4)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 06/30/2009 1:10 PM

Aria smiled. "Why not? Sounds like fun." She answered. Now that she was in this she felt better at least having a partner to look around with. Especially since she didn't know very much about this place. "By the way, not to be rude but, what are you? I havn't ever seen a pet like you before." Aria asked. The fact had been in her mind since she had first seen Sunbeam.

(4)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/30/2009 4:19 PM

"What am I? I am a Sun Leawolf, which are though to be more plant than animal," Sunbeam answered. "I've never thought about it much, though." He stood up and gave his chest a few quick licks with his green tongue. "I believe we should get started," he said, walking toward the entrance to the innermost parts of the shrine. Walking through, Sunbeam came to a room lit by thousands of candles. "This must be the Halls Of Amnesty And Rememberance..." Sunbeam looked over his shoulder at Aria. "You coming?"

(5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/01/2009 9:38 AM

Aria hopped up and trotted after Sunbeam. "Yeah I'm coming." She called. She looked at all of the tons of candles. "So many..." She whispered. Then she turned to Sunbeam. "So what should we do to find this Hunter?" Aria asked him, tilting her head slightly.

(5) Level up!
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/06/2009 2:15 PM

"To tell you the truth, I'm not very sure myself..." Sunbeam murmured. "I think they have to run into us, and not the other way around," he laughed. The Sun Leawolf padded around the Hall, sniffing as he went. He looked up to see a few people. Meditating, probably... Sunbeam thought. "Something tells me we won't be seeing any in this area, considering all the humans and such. Hunters are pretty solitary." He looked at Aria. "Our best bet is the Halls of the Lost."

(6)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/07/2009 5:14 PM

"Really?" Aria asked. She followed after Sunbeam and nodded. "Yeah that makes sense..." She agreed, partially because she couldn't come up with anything else. "Lead the way." She told him smiling.

(Sorry for the bad post :oops: )

(6)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/08/2009 9:12 PM

"You can be alone in a crowded room." The voice belonged to neither the the common yonyuu, nor the sun leawolf.
"We may be solitary, and some may be lost, but not all of us."

Somehow the big, blue sculpture had gone unnoticed as a hunter.
"What will you give up to gain freedom of this place?" no gender could be distinguished from the voice, nor could any emotion. Perhaps this hunter had been still and indifferent for too long. Perhaps he was more lost then he'd first thought.

The hunter still hadn't moved, besides his eyes and mouth that is. He watched them with piercing blue eyes, the candles light flickering of it's stone hide.

(( Sorry for the short post. ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/08/2009 9:52 PM

(No problem! Welcome to the RP~ ^3^)

Sunbeam's head whipped around to come face-to-face with a huge crystaline creature. His mouth hung open, unable to utter a sound, as his green eyes searched the creature's face. "A-are you...?" Sunbeam managed to stutter. "A H-hunter...?" The young Leawolf couldn't believe his eyes. Here, in front of him, was a real live Hunter! Oh, ever since he laid eyes on a Hunter, even though it was just a picture, he had always wanted to see one; And here it was! Sunbeam stared at the beautiful creature for a few more heartbeats when he realized the Hunter had asked him a question. "Give something up...?" The Sun Leawolf was thinking a bit more clearly now. Of course! I have read about this somewhere! 'They remain unable to leave the Shrine without the aid of someone else,' the book had said. "I... Have nothing..." Sunbeam murmured. "Well, I have healing and light powers... But nothing more." He looked down at his paws, which he shuffled slowly. He mentally kicked himself for not bringing anything.

(7)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/09/2009 2:19 AM

With the sound glass makes when it hits the ground (not the shatter, but the subtle tinkling sound) the big cat nodded.
"Indeed I am," with slow movements the Hunter seemed the shake of it's statue like state, rolling it's shoulders. That same sound followed throughout the process. Most of those meditating did not look up, or if they did they did so furtively.
The hunter walked between the two, leaving the hall. He paused a moment, turning his head.
"Best to leave those who meditate to do so in peace."

The front hall had monks going from and too halls. Most did not seem surprised by the hunter (besides the younger monks who still looked on is awe). Once firmly outside the hall and to the side the hunter sat.
"If you search for a hunter you also willingly give up something to release, for we are cursed to remain within the shrine." still no visible emotion.
"What you give up cannot be something easily replaced. One of the five sense could be given up. Memories. Good health... Or god given gifts, such as the two you mentioned." The huge cat sighed, as if saddened.
"Yepha, Zu'hai and Xai're," he said the names of the gods, nodding to a hall that represented each, "One of them... or all of them gifted you with these especially. Do not throw them away lightly. This was designed to be a tough choice."
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Next