A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Hunter hunting (Private, PG13)

Postby Icey » 07/29/2009 1:50 PM

Lotus sighed and walked into the large halls of the shrine. Basantha shrine.. she'd been here before... A long while ago, but not too long ago, the memories still haunted her. She sighed ad glanced at the large ceiling above her head. She did say she wanted some excitment.. "Hello?" She called, supposed to meet someone here in these hallowed halls. She sat and sighed, hopefully she wasn't stood up again.. The last time was bad enough, but twice would be just... expected. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked around, wings twitching lightly. It had been a while since she had taken human form, it was nice for a change. She flattened her pants lightly, black, of course.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Re: Hunter hunting (Private, PG13)

Postby Celtic » 07/29/2009 1:58 PM

Connaire looked in disgust at the shrine before he moved inward. He didn't know why he didn't just turn back and go home. For some reason he just wanted to be here. Maybe someone was here too meet... Someone of special intrest.

The instant he stepped inside though he heard a lady call. Grinning to himself, the man trotted to where the sound of her voice came from ebfore huskily whispering "Hey."

[1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/29/2009 2:03 PM

Lotus smiled. "Hello!" She said, tail wrapping around her waist in the feline like fashion. "I'm Lotus." She said, looking him over lightly. She stood up and smiled happily, finally, someone showed up. She glanced into the dark halls, he looked strong enough to protect her if anything happened.. And That was a must, since she was only a girl, and a small one at that.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/29/2009 10:44 PM

His eyes didn't even look at her face, they were preoccupied with her form. My oh my, she was definately something he would have to bring home sometime. "I'm Connaire..." He mumbled, still examining her. Yet, eventually he did look at her face. It was pretty, not hot in his opinion but definately cute. "Pretty name by the way...."

[2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/29/2009 10:54 PM

Lotus blushed. "Thanks." She said, unused to compliments. Or much contact at all for that matter, sure somebody might try to strike up conversation at work.. but that was work.. She smiled, ears perking up as her second tail flickered. "So, I guess we are hunting for a hunter, is that right?" She asked, turning her gaze to his face, instead of down the black halls. The place was eerily familiar. Her hand absent mindedly went to her should, pulling up the strap to her lowcut shirt to hide the faint scare. She had ran into something that wasnt so friendly.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/29/2009 10:57 PM

A hunter? Connaire grinned dangerously at the thought. A hunter would be great to hunt for Ramiral's soul... Ah... If only he could get his hands on it! Then he could finish what had begun years before. "yes... A hunter is what we want."
The man wrapped his arm around Lotus as he guided her to the first room, lit entirely by candle light. "Why not start here?"

[3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/29/2009 11:05 PM

Well, this was slightly uncomfortable, but harmless, right? Just some harmless politeness... right? Lotus bit her lip, the candles were a slight comfort, but it wasnt long until she'd be blinded by th dark. "So.. where do they normally go?" She asked, looking up at Connaire with her 'puppydog' eyes. She couldn't help but look sweet and innocent, it was what she was. It's what was attractive about her, well, in some cases. The guys at work liked it..
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/29/2009 11:22 PM

Connor squeezed her tighter, "I have no idea" He muttered warmly dropping his hand just a tiny bit to touch her butt. What a pervert. His mind was on the hunter still though, so he couldn't do what his male instincts wanted to to the candle light. Besides, that was very inappropriate and his 'owner' would kill him if he did. What a rip off.

[3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/29/2009 11:32 PM

Lotus blushed deeply. Something told her that he was out for more than a hunter... She was used to men like this those, perverts. It came with her job, hey, if she was polite she'd get a tip. Wait, no, that was at work. She looked foreward, eyes flicking from object to object. It was cold in here, she rubbed her arm lightly, trying to make the goosebumps go down.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/29/2009 11:36 PM

Connor looked at her with concern written in his eyes. "Are you cold?" He muttered seeing her shiver. But without waiting for an answer he took off his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. "Lets go closer to the candles, perhaps it warmer this way..." He guided her towards the candles, feeling their warmth grow a tab bit. "Better?" [4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/29/2009 11:47 PM

Lotus smiled, nodding. "Yes, thank you." She said, glancing around the area. "I wonder if they live deep inside, or just around the edges... or if they change going from deep inside to almost outside.." She said, trying to think of what she would do if she were a hunter. "I'd probably live in a den with the other hunters! Not on the outside, but not way deep.. so thatway the people who find me are really dedicated!"
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/29/2009 11:55 PM

"Oh?" Connor grinned, she was definately cute and bubbly. Just the way he liked them. "then why don't you lead the way?" The man's twin tails swished lightly attempting not to blow out any candles as he showed his pleasure in her company. Maybe even if they didn't get a hunter just spending time would be nice...

[5]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/30/2009 12:01 AM

Lotus gave a small laugh. "No.. I can't see well in the dark.. I'd just get us lost.." She said, eyes drifting over to a door. "But.. in there might be a good start?" She asked, trotting over to the door happily and looking at Connor. She grabbed the doorhandle, tugging at the large, wooden door. "It's heavy!" She said, putting all her wieght against the door, and not budging it an inch. She tried to push it, but it was too heavy for her to budge.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/30/2009 11:45 PM

Connor grinned at her, "Whatever you say love." He murmured in reply as she pulled out of his arm. Seeing her push with all her might against the door, Connor raised an eyebrow amused before going over to help her. "My... It is heavy!" He muttered pushing against it with his shoulder. With a loud moan though, it popped open, causing him to tumble inside and land with a 'wuff' on his back.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/30/2009 11:56 PM

Lotus gave a yelp as she fell too, landing ontop of her male counterpart. "Um.. hi?" She said, smiling playfully. In her mind, this was a playful pounce. She gave a jump and looked up into the large room. "Oh~!" She said, taking in the site. It was beautiful..  "Isn't it beautiful?" She asked, still looking around the room. It wasn't as dark as sheexpected, still very cold though..
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next