A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Hunter hunting (Private, PG13)

Postby Celtic » 07/31/2009 12:04 AM

Connor revelled in her when she fell on him. It was like a dream come true, specially when she didn't move off. That was lovely. "Hellooo..." He murmured not able to take his eyes off what was directly in front of him. "Are you cold? I'm warm you know..." The sly lucain added, and wrapped his arms around her before reluctantly getting up. Today just couldn't get any better.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/01/2009 7:52 PM

Lotus blinked, being pulled up. She started to suspect she had a pervert on her hands... She stopped when she spotted something shiney on the ground. "Oh~" She cooed, picking it up. It was a small crystal necklace. "I wonder where it came from.." She said, turning the shiney object over in her hands to examine it. It was a lovely blue crystal shard, held together by a silver chain.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/27/2009 10:33 PM

Connor grinned wiley at Lotus when she landed on top of him. But then she just haaad to get up and ruin it. Gee. Still, there were chances for other things to happen... If he was lucky anyways. But still, he might as well get up and look at what was so darned pretty.

And Connor had no idea what he was looking at. Like no clue. It was... A room. Yeah.. An old one too. What was so captivating? Must be one of those have to be a girl things. "Uh yeah... Pretty." Sure.. Whatever. I just wanna kiss you. Um... Connor had a boy moment and just stared at her. She actually was prettier then the room. Definatley prettier. Maybe even gorgeous... Connor was definately lost in guy land.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Icey » 12/27/2009 10:47 PM

Lotus paused, looking at Connor. "You seem distracted." She said, slipping the necklace into her pocket. She raised an eyebrow, tails wrapping around her wiast. "Are you ok?" She asked, glancing to the side for a moment. Was it this place?  

The candles in the room played off her skin. She hand't dressed up too much to come exploring in an old castle. She felt.. odd.. Near this man. He always seemed to watch her. "So.. why did you come here?" She asked. He intentions to trap him into something or another. Maybe a confession?

Either way, she jumped when a buzzing sound in her pocket startled her. She looked at the phone. "Sorry, I have to go, dad is calling me. And I'm moving into a new house..." She paused, giving a shrug. "Nice meeting you... I think." She called, leaving the old building.

(Lotus was won in the Raffle. Not mine anymore. )
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Previous