A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Kyrit » 07/31/2009 10:46 PM

After a while of walking, a light could be seen in the distance. Soon, it could be told they were candles. Arito stopped for a second, waiting for Izu to fully catch up. Once they were together, he moved onward until they were in the brightly lit room with many candles all around. They were the only ones in there as well it seemed.

"Alright. Well, go ahead and sit down while I look for the bandages then. We'll go ahead and get your hand taken care of since there's enough light in here to see." He was leaning back against the wall, shifting through the contents of the bag he had taken from the human form Albie.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Be vewy vewy quite, I'm huntin hunters! (Private)

Postby Icey » 07/31/2009 10:47 PM

Izunagi nodded and did as he was told, unclenching his fist slowly to reveal the gash. It was a little worse than he thought... His blood was an odd color. "Huh..." He looked at it, turning his hand over. "My blood... is blue-ish." He said, blinking. That was odd. "I guess I really am a special breed." He said, giving a small smile.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2009 8:09 PM

Blue blood.... Well, that certainly wasn't a normal color. Sure, some creatures didn't have red blood, although those were usually insects and the like, but he couldn't think of any that had blue blood. Especially nothing that was mammal. "Maybe we should get that looked in to before going back home. Could be some sort of condition that you might need taken care of." Having finally found the bandages, as well as some water which he could use to clean the wound, Arito knelt down next to Izu. He took hold of his hand, pouring water over the cut to clean it off before beginning to wrap it with the bandages.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/01/2009 8:38 PM

Izunagi winced, the water stinging his palm. "Ow! That hurts!" He whined, holding his arm down to keep from pulling it away. "You think? I mean, parts of my hair are blue too..." He said, slightly questioning his own blueness. "Could the blood change my hair? Or if I get rid of the blood would my markings fade?" He asked, biting his lip. "Unoxygenated blood is blood, there could be a problem within the cell wall. Or I coul be eating too many blueberries!" A glimpse of his, old, intellectual self shone and passed, as the memories reared their ugly head. Back into idiocracy.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2009 8:52 PM

"I don't think the blood is what makes your hair blue. My blood isn't white after all." Arito's grip on the Albie's arm was firm, keeping it still so that he could get it wrapped up. Once he was done he tied off the bandages and left got of his arm. "And I don't think your markings would fade. Those come from more of what you are, rather than what color your blood is. I've seen people with streaks in their hair that had normal colored blood, and they hadn't dyed it that color. It's just.. that we're all different than common humans. We can try to blend in, but we're always going to be different."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/01/2009 9:12 PM

Izunagi gave a small shrug, trying to keep his hand for tugging against Arito more than it was. He bit his lip, closing one eye. "You think humans can tell your a Lucain?" He asked, closing his eyes harder. He had a bad headach now, the base of his horns aching painfully. He let his free hand reach to rub his throbbing head, wondering if he hit it or something. It wasn't unusual for him to bump his horns on something and not feel it until the pain started.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2009 11:13 PM

That was a rather good question. He honestly wasn't sure himself if many people realized what he was. He had human ears in this form, and he usually kept to a form without his tails.... but was there anything else that could give him away? Well, obviously humans didn't have pure white hair, but that didn't scream out Lucain. "Well.... I'm sure they know I'm not human, even if they don't know I'm a Lucain."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/01/2009 11:17 PM

Izunagi nodded, still rubbing his horns. If felt better, now that the pain from his palm was starting to subside. "Thanks.." He said, looking at the bandages, they were tinting a slight blue color as he started to bleed through. Hopefully it would slow down soon. "Maybe we should wait here for a bit, see if one comes through?" He offered, thankful for the light in this room. It wasn't as cold as the others either, which was a plus. "I brought a few things we could do while we wait, if you want.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/02/2009 12:49 AM

Leaning against the wall, Arito let himself slowly slide to the ground to sit down. "I don't mind spending some time here. This seems to be a relatively warm room compared to the one we first entered." He was taking off the scarf now, slipping it in to the bag that Izunagi had brought before sliding the bag over to him. "So, what do you want to do?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/02/2009 12:52 AM

Izunagi moved to sit by Arito, hugging him lightly. "I don't know..." He said, feeling content to lay next to the Lucain turned human. He half closed his eyes, feeling unusually tired. "We could... watch a movie?" The albie threw out, just to judge Arito's reaction. Little did he know that Izunagi had actually packed a small Dvd and some of thier favorite movies. Though, it might not be too good to stay in one place for two long.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/02/2009 1:01 AM

There was no fuss when Izu leaned against Arito, hugging him. He didn't return the hug, not much in the mood to do any hugging right now, but he didn't mind none the less. His eyes slid down to look at the other man, giving a small smile. The smile faded though, slightly confused at the suggestion that was given. "Movie....?" The thought certainly hadn't come to mind that he might possibly have brought a portable DVD player along with them, even though surely there had to be one somewhere in his house.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/02/2009 1:17 AM

"Well, I thought if we decided not to go into the shrine we could go sit in a meadow and watch movies." He said, giving a small blush. "I know it's kinda silly... but I liked the idea of me and you sitting like this in a meadow." He said, looking up to Arito, resting his arms on the other mans waist. "I mean, we did plan to have the day together." He added, resting his head on Arito's shoulder. "I brought some of our favorite movies, too." Such a little pack rat he was.

Izunagi gave a content sigh, nuzzling Arito lightly. He was always affectionate, he couldn't help it. Arito had taken him in when he had nowhere to go. Given him everything he could ever need and then some.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/02/2009 1:25 AM

"No wonder that bag was able to throw you off balance." He knew the bag had been a bit on the heavy side for some reason, but he didn't know that reason was because his companion had decided it would be run to toss a DVD player and some movies in it. He let out a small chuckle, grabbing the bag and looking through it for the DVD player. "Bit odd to bring a DVD player with you, but I don't mind watching a movie while we relax." Who knew. Maybe the movie would draw forth a Hunter. He was willing to bet Hunters didn't often get to see movies, if at all really.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/02/2009 1:31 AM

Izunagi giggled and wrapped his arm around one of Arito's. "I also brought catnip. Maybe they are like cats." He said, smiling widely. "I'm a bit silly about packing, I know, but You never know what'll happen. I also brought mace and a lighter." He asked, his Albie ears peaking out from under his long hair. His hair was able to hid most of his features, save from his horns. "Uhm, which movie do you wanna watch?" He asked, blinking at the selection of around ten movies. Some child friendly, some rated R or above. "I don't think it'd be a good idea to watch the scarey movie.. being in a shrine of doom and all.."
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/03/2009 1:08 AM

Cat nip.... He doubted that they'd like cat nip. When he thought of something playing with cat nip, it tended to be something a bit.. smaller. Like a Kuhna probably. They were more of the natural house cat type. Hunters were more like wild cat. Well, they did resemble lions after all. "Ah... Any movie is fine. Doesn't matter to me. Anything you want to watch I'll watch." Shrine of doom.... Another thing that he didn't quite see as fitting. This room alone seemed to be filled with hope. Well, purity rather, but it seemed to bring hope as well with such bright lights and warmth.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext