A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Be vewy vewy quite, I'm huntin hunters! (Private)

Postby Icey » 08/03/2009 1:16 AM

Izunagi smiled, flipping through the movies. Romantic, maybe... Horror.. no. Comedy..? Possibly. "So many choices.." Izu mumbled, flipping through them. He came to the end of the list, and tried again. He found one he hand't seen before, a new movie about an immigrant. The name was scratched off, but the cover picture only led to more questions. "Whats this one..?" He asked, having gotten the movies from Arito's house anyways. He thought ove the movies, deciding which one, but wanting to question the mystery Dvd more.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/03/2009 1:23 AM

Upon seeing the movie in Izunagi's hands, a small blush crept over his face. "Well um... I.. don't think we should watch that one right now." With one quick motion he swiped it from the human form Albie's hands. "Maybe some other time, but not right now. I don't think too many people would like it, and I don't want to disturb anyone that might be passing though." Putting it down on the other side of him, he looked over at the rest of the movies. "Pick out another one."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/03/2009 1:26 AM

Izunagi blinked, shrugging. "How about the Illusionist? I've always had a soft spot for that movie.. And Jurrasic park." He said, pulling out the Dvd. He seemed blissfully unaware of the source of Arito's embarrasment, though, he was sure it had something to do with inspiration for his books. "HAve you seen it before?" He asked, leaning over Arito to pick up the Dvd player. "I think I brought a blanket too...It's in a small pillow form." Izu added, smiling sheepishly. "Incase you got cold.."
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/03/2009 1:33 AM

"Illusionist? Never heard of it." Thankful that Izu hadn't badgered him on what the DVD he had omited from the watch list was about. Inspiration.... It could be called something similar to that. It did get his thoughts flowing to say the least. "I'm fine without a blanket for now. This room is a lot warmer than the front room was." Besides, he also had the Albie's warmth keeping him warm as well since he had been leaning against him most of the time. "If you get cold I don't mind pulling out the blanket though."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 08/03/2009 1:40 AM

Izu smiled, giggling happily. "Good!" He said, opening the case and pulling out the disc, popping it into the Dvd player and pushing play. "So...How many other mystery discs do you have, hmm?" He asked, giving a sly smile and snuggling up to Arito. This was rather comfortable, if he did say himself. Arito was warmth enough to keep him happy. "It's a story about romance, betrayle, murder, trickery and a illusionist." He said, smiling. It was his favorite because of the way it ended, and how it all tied together.

Izunagi paused for a second. He thought he heard something.. But it seemed it was just another rat.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/17/2009 4:11 PM

Giving a small shrug, Arito just gave a simple response of, "No clue." He didn't seem to really want to get in to the subject of them. He'd much rather Izunagi just pay attention to the movie that he had put in. He had seen the other one after all, but he hadn't seen this one before. For all Izu knew.. That other movie could have been a child's movie. Arito had spoiled his daughter all the time when she was young after all. Well, he still spoiled her now, but still.

"Ah. Sounds like an interesting movie." Romance, betrayal, murder, trickery... A lot of movies seemed to involve those themes. Why couldn't the romance sometimes just go the way the lovers had wished for?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 09/17/2009 5:51 PM

Izu smiled widley. "I can't tell you how it ends, but it's awesome!" He said, popping in the movie and pressing play. The movie itself was a deep movie, the Illusionist, the two childhood lovers, torn apart by blood. One was a lower class slave, the other a dutchess.

Izunagi snuggled up to Arito, holding his hand. All seemed well, even with the given circumstances. "I hope it ends happily." He said, already knowing the answer.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous