A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Coming to Terms [P][Hunter Hunt]

Postby SpringsSong » 10/18/2009 3:46 PM

[[Pulling Fire and Ice out of this; muse has died for this plot; however, I'm reusing this thread for another plot.]]

Aistaraina gave a low growl as she walked into the Shrine, her eyes hard.  She was walking rapidly, her claws [which were sharpened to the point where she could easily carve into wood without any effort] clicking against the floor.  The only thing that could be heard from her were low murmurs of anger.

"This is just ridiculous," she said angrily.  "All I did was agree to the performance.  I didn't realize when it was, how close it was, or what it would entail.  Honestly.  Do they think I'm a psychic or something?" she asked as she turned to look back at her companion, who was following at what some would classify as a safe distance.

The Battlefield Werecain would have doubtless been high-ranking in her clan, had she been in one; for her body was covered in many intricate markings all over her body.  Her golden eyes were alight with a dangerous fire as she looked around the place, her eyes far more piercing than any blade [or even her claws] could ever be.

Voronwë gave a slight shrug as he re-attached the bone charm to his necklace.  He did not know why he chose to hang out with Aistaraina, but he did.  When he did catch up to her, he brushed back his plumage and spoke.

"Aista, darling, you have to remember.  They are just concerned for your greater good.  I have to say that I, myself, am a bit leery of you accepting the gig."

"I know that, Voro; but I couldn't help it!  It's not every day that the Lambastia Symphony asks a student to perform with them!" Aistaraina said, her eyes filling with tears as she whipped her bladed tails from side to side angrily.

"Now, now, meleth, there's no need to explode like that..." Voronwë said, gently placing his clawed hand on Aistaraina's shoulder.

[1.1][1.1]
*meleth = love
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: Coming to Terms [P][Hunter Hunt]

Postby SpringsSong » 10/18/2009 7:05 PM

"Don't you 'meleth' me!" Aistaraina said in a warning voice.  "Just because we're together doesn't mean you can sweet-talk me out of these things!"

"I know, meleth.  I'm just concerned for you.  You've gotten considerably more snappish as of late.  It's like we have to walk on Roosken eggs around you." Voronwë said, lowering his head as he looked at the Battlefield Werecain with sorrow-filled golden eyes.  He shook his head as he continued, "I don't like it when you're like this, meleth.  It makes life so much harder."

"I know..." Aistaraina said.  "I'm sorry.  I-it's just that I..."

Here, the Battlefield Werecain took on her human form, sitting on the steps of the Shrine.  Her green hair fell over her shoulders, despite the camo-patterned ribbon in her hair.  Voronwë frowned slightly and approached her slowly, knowing that she was prone to snap when she got like this.

[1.2][1.2]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Previous