A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Out and About Again (Private Hunter/Mekka Hunt)

Postby Fallen_Snow » 08/12/2009 9:23 PM

"Well, if they do, then we have a chance, right?" she said with a smile. "And they have to eat something. Just because they're made of crystal doesn't mean they're not truly living. I bet you they eat- or they at least like the sugar crystals. Or maybe they'll like the scent. You never know- they could be rock candy, for all we know. I mean, no one's ever taken the chance to taste one. Though that would be totally gross, and I'm sure the Hunter wouldn't appreciate it." she babbled, finishing crumbing her tail. Walking off, she went down a clean hallway.

As she walked down it, showering a crumb trail in her wake, a monk came upon her. His look was stern. "Sorry, brother. But my friend and I are hoping to see a Hunter, and were thinking that the sugar cookie dust may lure them to the center room so we could get a good look." she said calmly. Though she felt slightly uncomfortable under his gaze.

He continued to stare.

"We have no intention of harming the creature. If we manage to befriend it, we will not force it to leave here." she said in a reassuring tone. The monk seemed only half convinced, but nodded. She smiled a Kuhna smile. "Oh, thank you, brother!" she called to him as he shuffled away. A smile had parted his lips when the Kuhna was out of eyesight.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Out and About Again (Private Hunter/Mekka Hunt)

Postby Thunder » 08/26/2009 2:50 AM

Twist giggled at Demie's words. Hunters made out of rock candy? Now that was something she'd want to see...or rather, taste. Except it would be rather gross... She waited until Demie chose another hallway before moving out again, this time going down the hall that was opposite of the one Demie had gone down. She wondered if the monks knew anything about what the Hunters ate. They lived in the shrine, after all. It was likely that they knew a lot more about the Hunters and Mekkayenas than the two Kuhnas did. Twist made a mental note to herself that she should ask Demie if she knew of any monks who knew a lot about the creatures of the shrine.

Twist almost crashed into a wall, not realizing she had reached the end of the hallway while lost in her thoughts. She blinked at the wall for a moment, then giggled at her own clumsiness, turning around to make her way back to the cookie crumb tray.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Previous