A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

[InsertCoolHuntNameHere]{P Mekka/Hunter Hunt}

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/08/2009 2:00 PM

~Stribog~
Stribog tunneled beneath the snow at the base of one of many mountains in the Fe'gan Mountains. He was making his to the top of the mountain which was where Basantha Shrine was. 'Hopefully there won't be any others to bother me up there', he thought, he was never much of a people or pet person. The only reason he even cared to go up  to the Shrine was because he had heard of the wild pets that are supposed to live up there. If he were to capture one of those creatures they could be of much use to him. A Hunter would be able to fight off any trespassers that would bother him while they were hunting. A Mekkayena would be suitable too but they weren't too loyal, and were prone to malfunction.

He continued to dig his way up to the mountain, when he stopped. He could smell something above walking through the snow. He dug quietly just beneath the snow, so that his horns would not yet surface. He kept his position under the snow, not moving at all. Trying not to hold his breath as well as he could. He had no idea if these pets or people were dangerous or maybe one of those annoying peppy people.

{Okay, so this isn't one of those RP's where the pets planned this whole hunt or anything. They just happened to be at the same place at the same time..o.o
Hope that makes sense?
Also, unless your pet has really good hearing or smell. I don't think he/she can know he's underground.
So they probably won't know he's there smelling them at first
Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you help me think of a title for the hunt?

But of course natural instincts can make one feel like there's some one watching them~}
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Re: [InsertCoolHuntNameHere]{P Mekka/Hunter Hunt}

Postby clackno1 » 08/08/2009 2:26 PM

Of course he was only there because no one else wanted to go. Of course he had to go alone because no one wanted to go with him. And of course he was supposed to find one of those Hunter things or one of the hyena animals. He'd only be happy with it if it was female, and even then he might not like it. Of course it had to be him. Clack had made up excuses like he could compliment and soothe the creature easily and that he would blend in with the snow coming up. Right. She was absolutely terrible at making excuses. Not even she wanted to come with him, but that was to be expected he supposed. She didn't go out often. She was too busy with breedings and auctions and getting pets out on other adventures. He hadn't even had time to prepare.

The white and blue slynx walked lightly along the snow, claws giving a bit of grip on the icy surface. The fact that he was Sky made him light and graceful as a feather. Only if something surprised him would he sink into the snow. And the snow would probably go over the head and he'd drown, but even that was unlikely. It was a wasteland out there and nothing could see him through the air. Sure he had blue spots, but with his white pelt it didn't really matter. Head down with a frown on his face, Leo walked slowly across the snow. The snow fell lightly, covering most of the blue fur. His wings had been pressed against his back by snow and he didn't want to bother shaking them free. his ears were already covered and matted with ice. He didn't care how he looked at the moment. There would be no females for a while if there were any at all. He'd get the snow and ice off when he got there. Leo was unaware of what he was walking over. He didn't bother listening, and was sure there was nothing to smell out there. He just wanted to get there and leave.

((I RP too much at Basantha, but I like it here so much I just can't stay away. But Leo seems to be in a pretty foul mood, which is unlike him *snuggles with love*. He only thinks I don't have time for him))

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/08/2009 2:29 PM

JoJo padded through the snow of Basantha, swaying his head this way and that to the music pulsing through his headphones. As a snowflake landed on his nose, he realized how cold he was. "Better find shealter..." He murmured, shivering. The Palowocky shook his head briskly to shake the headphones off and open his ears to the world. Suddenly, he heard the faint sound of... Something. Something moving. Curious, he pivoted around to see if anything was nearby, only to see absolutely nothing. JoJo shruged and padded in the direction of the Shrine, ever aware that something was following him.

(ooc: A name, huh? What about "Race to the Shrine"? I suppose it could be sort of like a race. XD)

(1)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/09/2009 12:07 PM

~Stribog~

Stribog identified the two beings as pets, a some kind of 'wockee and a cat like creature, probably a Slynx. He stuck the front of his head just above the ground so that a few horns were above ground. He sniffed around to find the closest one of the creatures. Neither of them were too far away for him to use his thought speech. He dug back underground so they could not find him easily. "What do you want?", he said coldly through thought speech to the two mammals.

[2]((Eek, short post D8))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/09/2009 12:34 PM

He couldn't hear it, but it was almost like he could feel it. But wasn't that what sound was? Vibrations in the ear canal? But no, he wasn't feeling this either. The voice in his head made him jump a few feet into the air, and was so surprised he didn't think quick enough to land back on his paws and lightly for that matter. The icy surface of the snow broke and shattered easily under his weight and he sunk. Then darkness. Leo wasn't sure where he was exactly, but he knew he was surrounded by snow. He confirmed that every time he moved and felt something soft and cold. He eventually realized that snow had collapsed and his only way out was gone. If he tried digging out it could collapse on top of him and he could drown in snow. He could suffocate. He was afraid to move for it might seal his fate. He could become a slynxsicle if he moved even a snowflake out of place.

Whoever owned the voice in his head could be the only chance. This was going to be a good story back at home. Leonardo, the only slynx to get buried in snow at the top of a mountain. One barren of life at that. Maybe he had imagined the voice and was going insane. Like being buried in snow was going to help that. Well, he had to try. "Help," he squeaked. Like that was going to get any attention. But if he yelled too loud it could cause an avalanche and that was really needed at the moment. "Help!" he shouted. Either an avalanche was coming or help was. He wasn't sure which was more likely.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/09/2009 3:11 PM

JoJo froze when he heard the voice. It was as if the voice penetrated his mind. He had heard of this before! Thought-Speech, I believe, he thought. He himself could not use it, but he definately heard it. Just as he was about to answer, he heard a faint cry for help. JoJo whipped his head around to try and find the voice's owner. "What was that...?" The Palowocky murmured to himself. Redirecting himself in the direction of the cry, he padded slowly towards what appeared to be a disturbed mound of snow. He sniffed it carefully and picked up the scent of a mammal; Something else hit his nostrils as well: Something reptillian. "Hello...?" JoJo said cautiously. "Is anyone in there?"

(2)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/09/2009 5:06 PM

~Stribog~

'Oh great..it sees me.', he thought to himself. There was no use trying to avoid the thing, he might as well just try to scare it away. He began to dig back down, deep below the snow. He began to 'swim' back up and he burst out of the snow and flew through the air at high speeds then dived back deep into the snow. He continued to repeat this a couple of times, after the fifth time. He slowed down and instead of going back into the snow he landed just light enough that he didn't break through the snow, behind Jojo. He breathed heavily. "What are you doing here?", he said without emotion. This usually made them run. He stopped breathing heavily when he heard a cry for help."I think your one of your friends is in trouble", he said.
((=P He doesn't exactly know that Jojo and Leo don't know eachother so..:P
{3}
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/09/2009 5:25 PM

((That just makes it all the more confusing, heheh))

Leo almost literally jumped for joy when someone answered his call, but reminded himself any movement would kill him. "Hello? Hello! Please get me out! I'm down here!" Like that wasn't obvious already. But wasn't that what you did when you were scared? You stated the obvious. Leo started to fee vibrations through the snow. Something was hitting the snow. Something big. Small chunks of snow fell and landed on his head, causing him to shiver with fright. he was convinced that he was going to die. Maybe that person up there was going to eat him? It sounded big enough. He had already started imagining a gruesome monster with huge fangs and saliva dripping from it's jaws.

That's when he heard another voice. It was different, he knew that much. Two creatures! Would they help him or eat him? That just destroyed any chance he had of getting away. There was no way he could fight both off. He wouldn't have been able to fight one. "Get me out!" He shouted. They would have definitely have heard that. He'd rather be eaten than become a slynxsicle.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/09/2009 5:46 PM

JoJo stared at this huge thing coming towards him. What IS that?! He thought frantically. The voice of the burried creature brought him back to earth, and he quickly leaned down towards the creature in need. The Palowocky burried his face in the snow to see who it was, but all he could see was white fur. JoJo hooked his claws around what felt to be a leg, and yanked the trapped animal out and onto the snow. A Slynx, huh? JoJo thought to himself.
He turned to the huge reptillian thing that was moving through the snow as if it were water. Forcing down his terror, he said coolly, "Why am I here?" He said, loud enough for the huge thing to hear him. "Probably for the same reason you are." The Palowocky backed up a few steps towards the Slynx he'd pulled out. "Hey," he said, jabbing the Slynx with his paw, "are you alright?"

(3)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/11/2009 8:58 PM

~Stribog~

It seemed to be working, the Palowockee seemed to be somewhat afraid.. What was that? The creature wasn't scared of him. That wasn't right, it even talked back to him. When he saw it had pulled the slynx out of the snow, he had another idea. Maybe since it was a scardey-slynx, and would be terrified of him. Yeah that could work. He 'swam' over to where the slynx was, across from the Palowockee. He breathed heavily on the Slynx, and pushed it lightly, with it's claw. Hopefully this one wasn't as 'brave' as the other one..
{4}
((Eek, sorry for the short and late post DD8))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/11/2009 9:16 PM

~Stribog~

After he prodded at the Slynx, he quickly crawled away. He had a plan to scare it away. He flung himself into the air, and dived back down into the snow. He 'swam' around the two mammals and nearly surfaced, so that the spikes on his head would be above the snow as if he were a shark. He occasionally surfaced and jumped over the pets and continued to circle. After a few minutes of this, he broke the circle and began to swim towards the top of the mountain, his horns still above the snow. When he thought he was far enough. He surfaced completely and hid behind a large mound of snow
{5}
(Sorryabout the double post, I just wanted to free myself up~
And sorry he's so stubborn P= He just doesn't like company.)
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/11/2009 10:15 PM

Leo gave a small squeak of surprise as he felt claws grab his leg and pull him out of the snow. "Thank you, thank you so much." He said. "I think I'm okay." He thought he was saved from death, but then he saw the giant dragon in front of him. Had he been pulled out of death by death? He coughed when the dragon breathed on him. "Someone needs a mint." He mumbled. And then the dragon prodded him and he wondered if anyone had any respect for someone's personal space any more. Then the dragon went away into the...snow? What kind of creature swam through the snow? One with issues, that was for sure. What kind of creature tried to be threatening and then just went away? One with bigger plans, he thought as the dragon went around them in the snow. What was this thing? Part shark? He tried not to panic about the situation by thinking up jokes about the dragon in his head. He didn't want to think about the possibility that he was about to be eaten.

And then the dragon went away completely. Leo had the sick feeling that he was about to be eaten whole from under him. But all was quiet. "What the heck was that?" He asked to no one in particular. He'd never seen a paragon before, since Clack didn't own any, and so didn't know what they were. He'd heard the word, but he'd never been given any description. A description wouldn't have helped much anyways since there were so many different kinds of paragon.

((It seems Leo has a bit of an attitude 8D))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/13/2009 7:38 PM

If JoJo had a jaw, it certainly would have dropped when the huge reptile prodded the Sky Slynx with it's claw. JoJo stared as this... Thing as it swam around him and the Slynx. He still was silent, even though such a thing was more than normal for him, as the thing "swam" away towards the mountain. "I think I've seen one of those things back home. Zap has one that's not unlike it... It certainly doesn't have this one's attitude," he said quietly to the Slynx. He would worry about that later. For now, introductions were in order. "Greetings. I am JoJo," the Palowocky said, holding out a paw. "May I have your name, Slynx?"

(4)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/14/2009 10:28 AM

~Stribog~
That puny little mammal had an attitude. If he really wanted to he would've froze that slynx while it was unconscious. He listened in on their conversation. The Wockee's name was Jojo...Creatures these days, they had such silly names...Jojo. He smirked, it was like some kind of clown name.  
He waited for the slynx to state it's name. Probably some strange pet name, like Mr. Puddings or something..[i']Heh, Mr. Puddings'[/i], he thought to himself.
He thought about the creatures for a bit, then looked at them, maybe they weren't too useless..they maybe could be useful somehow...'Stribog..", he said to the two creatures via thought-speech.
{6}
((...He has the most strange sense of humor))
[/size]
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/14/2009 12:34 PM

Attitude or not the thing was creepy, Leo thought. Maybe it had some mental problem that made it like that. Either way he didn't want to meet the thing in a dark alley at night. The thing would probably glow 'cause it's so white, he thought. He smirked inwardly to himself. being white might be good in the mountains but it wouldn't last it a week out in the city. He would know. He was white to. He looked at Jojo when he gave Leo his name. Well it wouldn't hurt, he supposed. This guy seemed pretty normal compared to the weird dragon thing. "Leonardo." He told him. "But go ahead and call me Leo. Leonardo's just for the ladies." He started inspecting his claws for any damages. Ice wasn't the funnest thing to walk on. he found on of his nails to be broken and kept his distress on the inside. Great, he'd have to get another manicure. The people that did those were so annoying. Then he heard the voice inside his head again and jumped a bit. It sounded like a name of some sort but he didn't care at the moment. "Will you CUT THAT OUT!" He shouted up the mountain. He was never going to get used to this guy.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next