A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: [InsertCoolHuntNameHere]{P Mekka/Hunter Hunt}

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/17/2009 11:01 PM

(Ack. Sorry for the late reply. My computer's been ultra slow and school started. XD;;)

JoJo nodded as Stribog said his name inside his head. "It's... Nice to meet you," he said, choosing his words carefully. He was not one to lie, but he was also not one to get a giant dragon angry. Nodding to Leo as well, the Palowocky sat down on the cold ice. "It's a bit funny how we all met up here. It's almost coincidental," JoJo said, shrugging. He was still a bit uncomfortable around this huge Paragon. Apparently he is too! JoJo thought humorously as Leo yelled at Stribog.

(5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/21/2009 7:38 PM

The Slynx seemed a little irritable. He dove back into the snow and surfaced near Leo. "My name is Stribog..is that better?", he said grunting. "Yes, almost a coincidence..", he said beginning to walk back up the mountain, "I'm going to the Shrine, you may come if you'd like.", he said not looking back at them.
(7)
((x_____x Short post
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/21/2009 7:56 PM

"Or it's just some random meeting." Leo grumbled to himself. He didn't want to tell Jojo that since he didn't want to end up offending the palowockee. He jumped a bit when the dragon thingy came up near him and clamped his jaw shut to keep from squealing. "It speaks." He said in mock amazement to hide his surprise. He didn't want to look weak in front of the thing to claim it's name was Stribog. He didn't want to be eaten. Not here. Someplace warm would be better. So if the thing could finish him fast enough he'd start to rot and help the plants and stuff around and not all of him would be digested. However here he'd just freeze in this natural giant freezer.

When Stribog offered for Leo and Jojo to come along leo almost walked right back down the mountain. But he was a terrible liar and Clack would kill him if he gave up without even trying. he didn't even want to go with the thing, but he had to get to the shrine either way. But he didn't want it to look like he was actually going with Stribog or even following him. So what was he supposed to do? Sit in the cold until the dragon thing disappeared? Nope. He didn't exactly have a choice so he stalked after Stribog, in a worse mood before. he didn't even look back to see if Jojo was following. His worst fear was that Stribog (if that was his real name) was going to trap him in the shrine and eat him. Well, it was better than freezing on top of a mountain. Either way his body would never be found. He'd just disappear, never to be seen again. But that was just a fear, a really small fear at the moment.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/22/2009 6:24 PM

JoJo flicked an ear. The Shrine, eh? Well, it was the reason he had come here in the first place; Zap really wanted to find a Mekkayena. Personally, he wouldn't mind tagging along with these two. Friends, if he could call these two that, were always nice to travel with. He padded slowly after Leonardo and Stribog toward the mountain on which Basantha Shrine lay. Catching up to the Sky Slynx, JoJo attempted to strike up a conversation. "So, Leo... W-what were you doing out here in the first place?" The Palowocky wasen't exactly good at striking up conversation, but it was better than total silence.

(6)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 11/09/2009 9:06 PM

~Stribog~

Stribog felt the two creatures walking behind him, 'So they came..', he thought. Secretly, he was glad that the two came along. Because if some larger beast were to approach him, it would be easier for it to eat them, leaving him time to flee. He wasn't exactly the "Stand up against bigger guys" Paragon. One threat from a larger creature, and he was outta' there.
{8}
((Yeah, I poofed for a while there~
So yeah, I'm back and stuff, so..if the post is crappy it's because my muse died over the months
and..if I didn't give enough information to work with, just pm me))

[/quote]
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/10/2009 4:52 PM

Leo sighed, not wanting to be in the kind of situation he was in at the moment. "I was sent to find a...Mekkayena, I think it was. I don't know how I was supposed to get there alive, though." He mumbled, half to himself and half to Jojo. "How about you?" Awkward silences were so...awkward. He didn't want that right then. He wasn't that good at making conversation with people, unless they were of the female gender. Then he had no problem. Guys, not so much. "Oh, and just so you know, I'm NOT following...it. I just happen to be going the same direction." He said that one part loud enough for Stribog to hear so he could get the message through. Hopefully the thing didn't have a hearing disorder as well.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/10/2009 5:54 PM

Jojo nodded, still following the large Paragon. "As was I," he said. Zap was really into Mekkayenas at the moment. She'd sent other pets besides him out for one as well. The Palowockee flicked an ear in amusement at Leo's coment. "Of course you're not," he teased. "You just happen to be walking in the same direction as a huge, intimmidating dragon." Yeah, he wasn't good a teasing. Jojo shrugged and looked ahead. He could see the Shrine getting closer in view. "Looks like we're almost there."

(7)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous