A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: To the shadows... (Hunt) -P for now-

Postby wave3girl » 11/18/2009 9:49 AM

"Ha ha, your right. The scariest ones are the fluffy Cuniflare." he laughed hysterically. "Just it’s my imagination in this shrine. Who would even believe me if has here. But if it does exist, just don't get yourself killed." He smiled and kept walking down the hallway.
'Does he even know it exists? What does he see when I see this red-eyed beast? Do I look like a crazy person who needs meds or what?’ he thought of maybe trying to have both him and Darius right.
While mish was thinking about how and what the creature was also how Darius can’t see it. Deep in his consciousness Akili was shaking his pitch dark world to yell at the silly Yonyuu.
‘YOU FOOL; he is just trying to trick you. Mish are the most dim-witted Yonyuu I’ve ever had the curse of being in a head. He is trying to make you a nut case, just leave!’ He roared trapped until Mish couldn’t take the pressure. Being in this mental cave he learned everything that mish read and then some.
When they were young Mish couldn’t coup with stress and would let Akili out to study for him. This is when his juvenile imprisonment started. Mish had unintentionally placed his conscious consciously away from Akili’s cave as a pup. Ever since that happened he has had his displeased thoughts into logical hate filled thoughts.
‘That dunce. ’Akili thought just waiting.
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Re: To the shadows... (Hunt) -P for now-

Postby Silverin » 11/18/2009 10:19 AM

Darius twitched at his remark it was sarcastic and made him slightly irritated of the fact that he seemed to pretend that he did not believe that there was any thing out here to get him. Yet he still smelled of fear, that still attracted Darius even though he had put him off with the last remark.

"Get my self killed? You must not know who you are talking to." He said his ears back and his slight smile gave an air of irritation. He walked after the Yonyuu, his twin tails swaying back and forth as he obsved him. Mish seemed to be almost fighting him self in a way that was similar to how Shiloh argued with his own personality. Maybe Mish had a odd little multiple personality as well.

He opened his jaws and let out a yawn, stretching a few times before moving into a trot down the hall ways. Their claws clicking on the floor and sounds of water dripping off the roof were the only noise  there was from what Darius could hear. The place was so quiet, not another soul to be heard nor seen in the dimly lit halls.

He started into a run down the halls into one of the large rooms that were filled to the brim with candles every where. Strange dark shadows danced on the walls from the flickering light, might make Mish nervous because of the many shadows. "What sort of thing did you see any ways? What did it look like maybe I can show you what it might have been." He said with a smirk on his face.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: To the shadows... (Hunt) -Open for a few people-

Postby wave3girl » 12/08/2009 10:49 AM

"Sure. The creature had spikes on its body, a pair of glowing red eyes, and a scorpion tail with the hook at the end, horns, and a wolf like body with leopard spots all over it." He said getting a little anxious, “It was very terrifying to see. Knowing what little I know of you, you wouldn’t be scared of it at all huh?” He felt jumpy; ‘I wish I could go back into a more lighted room.’ He pressed his ears to the back of his head uneasily.  He even put his tail down to touch his hind legs to say he was subjugated.
“After we find out what it is, can we go? I’m getting a little anxious. My friend could be waiting for me soon. ”  he said regretting that, ‘I’m scared of a beast that most likely doesn’t exist. Plus those friends of my only want protection from other Evelonains. What wimps.’
‘I’m a wimp. ’
He put his head down and sighed. “What am I scared of?” he said curiously, ‘Not like I’m psycho or anything yet.’

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/09/2009 1:14 PM

The room they were in is as well lit as you could possibly get in the Shrine as far as Darius could tell. His twin tails swishing back and forth in his now lack of amusement, Mish was too easy to frighten and even though Darius had started it he just wanted to get it over with now. He had drive little Mish to what Darius could see as the edge and he was done with his fun and just wanted to continue into the Shrine now.

He did not want to show Mish his true form but it was becoming nacisery for him to do so before Darius lost it and killed the little yonyuu and he did not want to make his presence known to others. If needed he would fade into the shadows so that no one but Mish knew that he was there. "Yes I know what you are discribing." He said grinning wildly.

He transformed his shadow into the very monster Mish spoke of. The long black fangs and peircing red eyes that glowed with a strange light that lit up a small protion of the room around it. The stinger on it's tail swung back and forth in a thretening manner. "This is my shadow and my true form." He said as he stood under the shadowy mass his wolf eyes gleaming waiting for Mish's reaction.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 12/15/2009 1:57 PM

Mish was in awe and fright, the creature WAS Darius. Darius his new companion was part unholy beast. He had to sit and think, but he couldn’t. He started to reel and lurch finally he hung is head.

Akili took consciousness. He assed the dangers and saw what happened to Darius. , “So the creature was you the whole time? I have my suspicions, but never this striking of view. Fascinating.” He stood and looked at the beast head on, “Amazing you are with his brute-form. I now see why you are so formidable to others.”

Akili walked around the beast three-sixty. He was more enthralled about how a shadow can be a form and not was well. “Tangible and indescribable, solid and see threw.”
He sat back down in front of the creature, puzzled. ‘How did get be this way?’
“How are you and Darius joined. Please tell, this is amazing creature that you are, with the master mind of Darius.” He puzzled outloud.
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/22/2009 2:01 PM

Darius just sat there with a smirk on his face, as Mish was in awe over the shadow of his true form. Truly he would never take his true form in front of Mish so he had used his shadow to demonstrate his powerful form to him. The actual thing was far more frightening because it was almost three times the size of the shadow and would not really fit in the room they were in.

When the other part of Mish came out, that Darius could sense because of the drastic change in personality, questions started to pour from the yonyuu’s mouth. “Yes yes it was I and that brute form is nothing but my shadow.” He said with a laugh. “I am a manipulator of shadows, I could even make yours jump up and strangle you if I wanted but fight was more what I was looking for.” He said with a frown. He had to laugh at the fact that he still thought the shadow had a brain, it was nothing more than a mere puppet on strings that would do as Darius wished. He was quite flattered at the compliments the yonyuu was dishing out, even if they truly were not.

He shifted the shadow around making it seem like an impatient dog waiting for a meal, it’s eyes gleaming, jaws open. It let out a few whines that seemed to be crossed with roars before it sat down again after pacing.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 01/13/2010 11:11 AM

Akili was too busy analyzing this creature to notice that the beast itself was shifting looking like it was on the hunt.  He was just looking at Darius then the shadow creature and back again.
"Why do you show me your wonderful gift? Do you plan to kill me?" he said walking cautiously to Darius with his tail close to his rear in submission
he sat about a foot away from both Darius and the shadow. He was still reeling in his mind how this could be?
“Could you tell me how you came to control this shadow? Do you control anything else?” he said trying to stop Mish taking control again, ‘Not yet you brainless dimwit.’

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 01/15/2010 2:19 PM

Darius laughed as Akili had called his power over darkness a gift, it was a gift with a high price to pay and sometimes it was more of a curse than a gift, even to Darius who loved the power loathed some of the consequences that came with it. To obtain the power and his strange dark form he was killed by that very same darkness that made up his body now and not only that, he was actually not who he said he was, truly he was nothing but a mere shadow of person named Darius whom the darkness consumed. Knowing all this pained him, because that meant he was truly nobody and if he was somebody, he had no name.

Once done laughing Darius cocked his head off to one side with an evil grin on his face but it had a mellower look to it. “ Well, well, I don’t see a point in wasting my power on you, your heart is not far enough gone into the darkness for me to harvest it and so you are not worth my time… I would shred you and then watch your red blood come out but that would get boring after a while… like watching paint dry I suppose” He said while he with drew the beast back into his dark shadow that flickered in the light of the candles.

When he started to ask questions Darius did what he normal did and beat around the bush. “Well lets just say that not soul would want to go through the torture it takes to obtain this power of mine… I also control poison but that’s about it…” He growled as he got up off his hindquarters and started to make his way to a decent sized crack in the roof. Although this crack looked large it did not look like the old fox would fit through but the old dog had more then one trick up his sleeve. “Well I must be going to great my pray as he moves away from his lover Sable, so that I may make yet another attempt to kill the young mutt.” He said with a slightly wild grin. He quickly faded into the shadows and for a breaf moment you could see a black smoke like substance seep through the crack. Then his voice echoed with a hallow laugh “ Beware the darkness….I might be back to kill you if you even say a word about our meeting boy…”

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 01/18/2010 10:43 AM

Akili was shocked at first when the Lucain had this beast recall back to him.  The shadow beast shrink in size and returned to it’s apparently its original state.  He had very seen such things.  After the comment ‘Paint drying” he laughed to himself.
“You are the most interesting Lucain I’ve met so far and the most devious.” He walked away from the shadow master and let Mish take control again.  He fell to the ground in a slump with a thump. ((Tee Hee it rhymed; slump, thump.))
Mish had awakened to the vast empty room with the wind howling though all the cracks in the roof and side of the thin wood mouldings.  “How did I get here, where is he?” he said to himself. Not waiting a moment longer he jaunted back to the Shirne itself and walked back to him pups and his not so loving Lifemate.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous