A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Closed

Postby Silverin » 09/30/2009 8:38 AM

Perched high up in the supports in one of the opened rooms sat the dark figure of a shadow colored cain. The rooms candles where all out with exeption to few and the fresh sent of smoke filled the arc roofed room. The color of the flickering flames reflected of the pitch black horns that sat on his head and gave his purple coat a dark magenta hue.

Why did he chose to sit here of all places, but to sort out his own thoughts on how to kill another. He enjoyed being in high places and was quite flexible for his age, he also chose keep to the shadows as much as possible. Most people would not take note that he was there untill they where on top of him or it was already to late for his pray but it was not likely that the one he wanted would be around.

His golden eyes opened taking a flame color from what little light lit the warm room. What would he find to night and who could he play with. Not many would be around at this hour, maybe because of rumors of ghosts haunting the echoing halls or was it something else?

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: To the shadows... (Hunt) -P for now-

Postby wave3girl » 09/30/2009 8:55 AM

Image Mish, the Clockwork Yonyuu

Mish had found his way up to this very place, the smell of old paper and woodfilled his nostrils. He came up  here to get away from all the creatures in the halls. Some of them have some real isssue with him lately, with his fighting. What mystery can he find here?
Looking up into the rafters, only dust flowed around. walking on he heard something, "...was that me?"

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/30/2009 9:15 AM

A smirk came across his shadowed face as some one entered the room he sat in. With that he quickly smuthered the light that the candles created, with a shadow of darkness that swept across the room sending it into picth darkness.

He chuckled in a creapy tone in hopes to give his visitor some sort of fear. He loved the tast of fear, how sweet it was to him and his shadowed body. He had no intention of revealing him self to the stranger yet but wanted it to find him.

Oh joy he would play a deadly game of hide and go seek with his guest. Lets see if he could find him first with out Darius sending him into a dark void.

"Come find me if you can!" He roared with a strange laughter that echoed in the hollow room. This might disorirent most people as his vboice seemed every where.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 09/30/2009 9:31 AM

Mish jumped around hearing an evil like laughter. After waiting to see who would come out of the darkness he heard a creek, and then,"Come find me if you can!" from an unknown voice. Mish stoppped moving, moving causes sound and he doesn't want to give too much information to his stalker. he just listened, waiting until he bounded to a near by over hanging ledge. Mish had a feeling that someone was up top.  "You just going to wait until I'm close, then kill me huh? Enough, I'm just here to get away from those beasts. " He knelled down to relax and listen to the unknown presents. His heartbeat rose, it sounded like a male but he could be wrong. As his father use to tell him, think, wait then act.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/01/2009 10:02 AM

Ha, Darius seemed to have achived his goal in starteling his target, even just a little. He had no intention of truely killing his pray nor did he want to absorb it into the darkness but he would show it what the darkness truely looked like. Maybe it was not such a good idea to drag the poor fool down there but if he had to he would.

He jumped across the celing a warm breeze moving through his fur as he landed on another ledge that he could stand on, letting the kid get a veiw of at least his out line in the now dark room that only recived light from other rooms down the halls. The way he stood on it made him apperre cat like in motion and in behavor but he was inded a lucain.

"Humm a clock work." He muttered as he eyed the pet, his golden wolf like eyes shining in the darkness as Darius examined him. He had never seen one up close and personal but he was indeed familiar with their kind. Made part of metal and part of flesh, he was curious on how they ticked but again they where not much diffrent than he was.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/01/2009 10:22 AM

Mish looked up; an outline of a lean Lucain was present in the room. He knew that certain Lucain can kill in an instant if threatened. Now the question was why was he a threat? Was he in this Lucain territory?
As he was hearing the said creature voice all he thought was, 'Defiantly male, he sounds older then an adolescent, maybe a middle aged adult'. Still unsure he got up and walked closer to the creature.
“Yes, I am a clockwork.” He said standing tall for his stature. Mish just looked up at the outline of the Lucain and smirked just guessing from is analysis, “I’m guessing your not neon yellow huh. More like a dark color like navy?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/01/2009 10:39 AM

With his surpise it stepped closer to him, this was interesting. "How brave you are for some one who knows nothing on me but I guess that comes with your age young one." He said with a laugh as he jumped down from the towering supports. Yes young people where often more foolishe untill they learned better and that he could easly harm him but lucky for it he chose not to unless needed.

He was even more shocked when he stated his coloring, yes he was dark in coloration with exception to the golden yellow shine on the base of his wing blades that stood out. "I am actualy a midnight purple but you  can not make that out in the deep shadows with little light." He said slightly teasing the yonyuu.

Clacking his claws against the floor as he made a round around the yonyuu, he chuckeling as he went on examining the boy. He shook his head his horns slightly reflecting what little light there was. "So why have you wondered into to this place fill with strange tales?" He asked knowing that almost every place around had it's own set of mysteries but the shine seemed to have more that the norm.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/01/2009 10:49 AM

"Brave or foolish, whatever I am be logic usually prevails. Your coloring was dark and blended into the shadow; with a logical guess I assumed it was a dark color. You have a deeper voice and a knowledgeable tone; like most adults over the age of twenty. You must have seen too much of this world. May I correct?" he said with a lecturing tone.
He stopped moving and sat down. This Lucain was very dangerous if he wanted to; his stature said so. “I’m here to get away from those buffoons called my ‘friends’. They only see what they want to see, not what is there. I understood that up here would be quiet and maybe I would read an old scroll or something of that sort. Is that why you are here?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/01/2009 11:00 AM

Humm this one seemed to have too much pride but he did speek some truth. Darius thought to him self as he watch and listened to the young one get cocky with him. He would let it slide for now but would give him a warning before he pushed Darius over the edge. For some one who knew that Darius could easly attempt to kill them and with much success, he sure held his head high.

"Well I came up here to think my plans over on who to rid my life of a pest of mine." He said as he thought to him self about how to go about killing Devon once again. He had killed him once before and would do it again it it was not the fact that Devon now hung around with people, like Sable, Elira and Shiloh.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/01/2009 11:22 AM

A pest huh, something like a Rattegan, I presume. The most he thought about it the more he wondered, what could be that pest? A Rattegan, a Chimerantula, an enemy what could it be?
Most times Mish didn’t care if an animal was in their mind or in trouble but this Lucain puzzled him. What is truly going though is mind? A plan to kill or to just to get of a creature? Why is he here? Why in this place, this very room?He might as well as ask himself that as well. His friends that he was so distant to really wanted to be good friends with him but he just couldn’t, no individual would want his company. Part technology huh? What about is other side? Is heart, mind and a so called soul was there? What made him so different was his kind always the way they are, like this?
Being curious always got to poor Mish, his one weakness you could say; well next to knowledge that is. He could take apart a radio and reconfigure it into a telegraph if he wanted to. He was proud and intelligent, his flaws you could say. Mish could have said they were less sought after qualities.
Looking back at the wolf like creature he had forgotten about while thinking, he smiled, “Its quiet in here isn’t it.” He looked up to the face of this Lucian, “What is your name if you don’t mind?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/02/2009 12:08 PM

Oh how wonderful it would be if he could finaly get Devon alone and in the palm of his hands with out any interuptions but now that was not likely to happen because he was out with Sable. The whole situation was frustrating because he knew that Sable was powerful and that he him self would not beable to attack and kill both of them alone and after that he might have several people head hunting him for what he had done. He could not tell this little one what he had in mind. Oh no he could not drag some one else into his matters with out trying to kill them later because they knew too much.

"Well the least I can do is tell you my name after you tell me yours" He said with a sly grin on his face. He never gave information on him self up so easly with out the person giving some of their own and even then Darius never gave way a lot, you could even call him cheap with his own information. "It is very quiet here, so quiet infact that it would attract attention if I where to kill some one here with out muffleing their screams and the screams are the best part." He said with a twist in his voice. He already made up his mind that he had no intention of killing off the young one but to put a load of fear into his heart to entertain him self while he waited.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/02/2009 12:27 PM

"Mish," he said looking more then a little shocked"...um... I guess up here screaming would be insufficient. Too much energy would be wasted on screaming and not enough on fighting or escaping. Mind you that could work, unless they are more powerful, strong, clever, or swift." ,
Mish sat down stretching his paws, half way between defensive and casual stance. This was only a precaution. He really hated being threatened.
‘At least it is better then those wet blankets downstairs.’His so-called friends weren’t his friends at all. They were to cover up to his plan to leave this mate.
Prance, the imperial fellox was his mate; her cheating and snobby attitude to him was killing him. He maybe part technology but he still had a heart. She ripped it out of him some years ago but times have changed and he needed to think.
He thought ‘I guess that’s what made me more like a clockwork’. His coldness to her was his fault he knew but she was the one cheating on him. Is that even possible for a Fellox?
"Is killing fun to you, or a job?"

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/02/2009 12:50 PM

He smirked at the responce to what he had said. "Oh but a scream may save those who are weaker and can not fend off their attcker." He said knowing that safty in numbers was logical unless the attacker came in a pack.

"My name is Darius." He said as he made his way around to the blind side of Mish. He was deturmind to creep mish out unless he found out what he had in mind, then it would be no fun to toy with the young Mish. Darius was a twisted old man who was often called Cheshire or Madhatter by others but that did not bother him, what really got on his nevers was when Devon started to call him old fox. Although it was true he still disliked it because he never fit the image of a man that was his age, in fact he was older than than forty much older because of how many times he had died and come back.

"I enjoy the thill of the hunt and the sound of their suffering as I drag them down to their doom in the firey pits of the under world that I know so well." He said with a wild grin on his face, in hopes to envoke more fear into the deepest part of his pray. He found that this Yonyuu was a tough nut to crack but Darius had years of experience at breaking away the protective shells of men and women, his tounge was like a relestless knife.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/02/2009 1:00 PM

Mish underneath his cool expression was quite nervous. 'He is in my blind spot, my blindspot, MY blindspot, I can't see him' he thought. If he could sweat he could be right now, 'I really need to calm down, he is just joking...right?'"So you drag people to their own hell, I guessing. pretty personal huh? Well Darius, I'm living mine."he said with a stronger vioce then he imaged. "wouldn't it be a waste of time, to a hunter like you? you would have a better time tourchoring then killing."The thought of dying freaked him out, can clockworks go to hell or even heaven for that matter? he really didn't wan't to find out just yet. He had to make Prancer pay for what she has done! ...or at least explain why she did...

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/02/2009 1:10 PM

He could taste the fear that he was plunging into Mish's heart, Darius was quite good at what he did. He manipulated people with his tounge, twisting them around his finders with each word. Almost no one could guess that he was bluffing, although about the joys he had killing some were not lies. He hardly ever truely lied through his teeth.

"I find that I do torture people before I drage them down putting them in a living hell yes but sending them to the true hell is my utter most joy." He said with a soft smile on his face. "You may think you are living a hell in it's own but you don't know the true meaning of suffering, even if you believe that this is the worst it can get you know nothing." He hissed. It was not like Darius to give a hint of kindness.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next