A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: To the shadows... (Hunt) -P for now-

Postby wave3girl » 10/03/2009 8:25 PM

'Was he trying to be funny?' Mish thought, He has to be unless this twisted lucain needs his head checked or at least his morals. “Does hell even exist? If it does then you have to go to hell with the side people down. That means you have to go to hell. How can you go to hell without staying there? Do you have trick to it? A promise to Satan?”Saying is thoughts may not be the best Idea but he was crazy indeed, how could he do it?
“You seem very dangerous, then why are you talking to me? I’m just a citizen; you could be killing your next victim. Do you go with messy, gruesome, and sick, or sinister, pleasurable, and malevolence?” Mish couldn’t keep his mouth shut, Darius was too darn fascinating.
How he said things like he had his own world to blend then come back to reality to blend the both together in his head. How fascinating was his talk about hell when be himself didn’t know If it even existed. Mish looked at Darius in awe, and fear. ‘he could kill right now if he wanted but why doesn’t he? Was he too easy tokill? Or did he actually have some arrangement in his warped mind of his?’

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/04/2009 11:17 AM

Darius just laughed the poor yonyuu was asking so many questions of him and soo fast too. He could taste the sweet necture he called fear. " Well well... I have been to hell and back... but again I have not truely been there. But my hell is much diffrent then the one I would drag a normal person like you to, Oh no you do not possess enough darkness or pain for me to even consider sending down there and I guess that would be a good thing for you cause then you don't become a creature like me." He said with a smile as he played with a black rose that he pulled out of nowhere.

"You don't want to be darkness my sweet boy, it is more painful than you could ever imagin." He said with a painful laugh. "My next pray is out of my grasp right now... so I have nothing better to do than talk to you." He said as he walked over to the Yonyuu and gave him a gentle push with his nose.

"If I where to kill any one it would be sinister, pleasurable, and malevolence, I don't like to make a mess but I do enjoy the red blood of others that I lack." He said as he brushed his tails against the face of Mish. It was a supise that Darius answered the questions so truthfully but again this information he was giving this child was not so much of a secret but he still almost talked in a twisted why so it took some thought to sort out what he may be talking about.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/05/2009 1:34 PM

Thank the heavens Mish wasn’t going to die that day. He was so happy. ‘Maybe this guy is dangerous only if you make him extreme loathe you.’ He thought calming down slightly. Mish was starting to get a creak in his neck; the pain was getting maddening to him. He lost some of his defensive position into a more casual then defensive stance.
“Do you come up here often? I assume you need your thinking space.” he understood a male like himself need space, “These rafters keep the warmth in but keep the cold out. The designer must have been very brilliant in his artwork. ” Looking up the old falling apart ceiling; it seemed to have old artworks on it and now the paint is peeling away. The frame work was rotting away and the bolts where rusting.
“It must have been attractive and gorgeous.” He thought out loud, “I should shut my pie hole, huh?”Mish finally quieted down and thought of new plots and ideas to catch his Prance in the act. ‘How should I do it? Don I follow her for a month and take pictures or send a professional? Do I disown her or forgive her for going wrong? No that is too easy on her she must be guilt redden(sp?).’

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/05/2009 1:51 PM

"Yes yes this place was once very beautiful and it still is beautiful, It is a home to darkness and light, but there is a great sorrow that haunts this place... A past filled with pain and suffering." He said as he addmired the place they stood in. It was so warm for a old building that should fall apart more, but it was taken care of by the few that lived here. The artist must have built the building every well for it to last this long with little repair. "It would be interesting to see some one knows even a little about the history of this place, even my own knolage is vage" He muttered as he walked around Mish.

"It is a place that I can come to when I wish to think things through, it calms me." He said as he grinned in a less frightening way. He was still a little bit soft for some one who had experienced his own death seven times over, why he kept on coming back beat him but he did not care that much any more about it.

"No no Mish keep on talking, I find what you have to say very fasonating cause I have never truely experienced some one with such a mind as you." He said in a fox like voice that was sly and dark, filled to the brim with a crule nature.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/05/2009 2:04 PM

“Do you know of any of the buildings history?” Mish asked intrigued about the history of not just the building but of Darius as well. What was behind their dark side? Was there any light in them that can be shown for proof of being there? Did Darius have pain in his past, like this building?
He looked to the Lucain. “Wait, I fascinate you? I classify myself as a mind in a vessel. Does that fascinate you?”The Fellox was puzzled a very powerful Lucain is fascinated be HIM a clockwork. The only thing intriguing is his species. But, why does this creature not tell him to leave?
“I myself am intrigued by you. You seem to be a killer only to those who offend or attack you. You are kind of daunting…no; terrifying is a better word for you. You seem to have knowledge that no evelon citizen should know. Why is that?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/06/2009 8:39 AM

"I only know a vage bit of the past of this building, as much as any ordianry person might know." He said in responce with a now serious look on his shadowed face. Darius was not one who would know too much about this place but he did know some of the history, well as much as any one who read the books on the place.

"You intrest me because you are one who I can easly twist around my finger and are the only one who did not run when I blew out the candles smuthering them in darkness, just as easy as to smuther the flames in peoples hearts but also you seem to talk much, which saves me the effort of hidding... yet you ask a lot of questions of me but those you have asked I am willing to answer." He said taking another dip into the darkness of the world.

"Why do I know much? I know much because I have lived so long and experienced death many times but in the diffrent way from you." He said with a fox like grin still on his face. This child was fun to mess with and asked to many questions but he did not mind because it was not like he had asked any that would let out some thing that Darius wanted to hide. He was amused by this child and how easy he was to twist with his words.

"I don't attack just those who annoy me or attack me... but my reasons are my own." He said as he looked off to the hallway that was almost as black as night now. With that he lit some of the candles again to shed some light on the room.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/06/2009 9:03 AM

“Thank you; for everything.” Mish was happy; this Lucain was a smart one but a twisted one at that. “People must hate you, or at least what you do. You seem to have this …Aura around you that demands respect. If I’m out of line tell me I will comply with your ideals.”
The Yonyuu was calmed down, ‘he isn’t going to kill me just trick my mind to do what he wants. Must likely fear, the power of sin. ’Mish became silent, he need to think, he had just came up to think when he met Darius. Darius said we will kill him and then becomes his companion for now he supposed. ‘He most likely will kill me or leave me to my devices.
He considered, ‘How should Prance repay me; by voice, keystones, or blood? Would blood even help my situation? I still love her. Her red fur, grey eyes, that weird smile she gives when she knows she has the upper hand. She is so mesmerizing to me, but being devoted to her is too hard when even she can’t to me.’A single tear fell from his face, “Loving my personal hell. You obsess, devote your life and time then you give up the ghost for them so quickly. She didn’t even tell me why.”He hid his face from the Lucain, ‘He is most likely feeding off this weakness.’

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/07/2009 10:03 AM

"Yes people hate me for what I am and what I do. But I demand respect?" He laughed at what Mish had said. That is a whole new concept to Darius, he never really wished for any ones respect. He just guessed his will to be his own and his complex mind might demand some sort of respect. He never wished to be worshiped and feared like a god nor did he want to be a leader of any sort. He had already been a leader and he had dispised that position ever since his death that time.

"Hum? I would never devote my self to any one person before they prove their worth to me. I will never be so easy to break even if that one person left me for some one else." He said with his tails and head held high. He was not one to show weakness to any one even if they were to try to kill him again, he did not fear death as much as he did a long time ago. " To let some one control your life is nothing but foolishness and will only leaed to your own demise." He said with as serious look on his face, his wolf like eyes looking down on Mish.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/07/2009 10:22 AM

The Yonyuu just looked down, the mind of a clockwork but a heart of a Leebra. 'Love all and loved once', was a quote he heard somewhere. He hated that thought of losing her but what she did was unforgivable, she was his life mate! Life- mate what part didn't she get? Didn’t she declare her love with him forever?
It didn't matter know, he needed a way out of the mess she made. He needs a sure plan to be rid of her.  "Is it even possible for a life mate to take another life mate?" Mish thought out loud, “how am I going to go about this problem? Will I use violence or forgiveness? Word over sword?"  He wasn’t usually poet but today was different; what happen that week was different. “It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace, (George Bernard Shaw).”
He smirked this was the closest feeling he had to this quote.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/07/2009 10:42 AM

Darius laughed his black horns bending back over his head. "I know some one who has two life mates and abandon one of his. He always saw her as a sister and nothing more but she thought more of him, he is nothing but a dog. I plan to take his head but not for what he had done but for my own pleasure." He said with the grin of a hyena.

"They also whould like the better for their love, if they are happier with some one else than so be it. Just be happy seeing them happy." He said thinking about what Devon had done to other people. Why did he share this with Mish, who knew not even he did.

(Sorry Shortness killing, Muse dead =P)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/07/2009 11:06 AM

Mish wished he wasn't such a wimp, but he needed a listener....even if he could be the death of him.
"I will tell you because you seem to have lots of experience in everything." he took a big long breath before continuing, “I have been with my life mate, since were pups. I was her best friend until she hit our teenage years we went to see other possible mates until she picked me. Why I shall never know. She grew up with and our pups grew as well. my boy Seveey, and my baby girl Leah. Now I' lost, she was with other males this whole time. She even said that the pups weren't even mine.
I love my girls they are the life in me. They taught me new things I didn’t even think about. Seveey is the brains and Leah is the forgiving heart. They are opposites, the coin but different sides.
Seevey is so intellectually gifted, usually 5 steps before anyone else. Yes, she can be bitter some days but she still thinks the best in people. Her mind is her power, with the wit of a thousand year old tree. "
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/13/2009 8:51 AM

Darius sat there and listened to the story, yet he still did not get the point to the whole story. Why was this such a problem for this young lad, he just seemed to drone on about his love life. Darius did not care to listen to the problem it just seem to make his head spin and it was starting to frustrate him. This Yonyuu was obsessed with his love life as far as the chaotic Dare was conserened.

"Why do you still chase her?" He asked as he turned his ears back to his head as he did his best to ignor the less improtant parts of the story. "It just seems all to me like a point less struggle." He said as he panted a little as he let all the candles light up once again.

The darkness that Darius clouded the room with before lifted a little bit, relieving a little bit of the tensiton. Darius had been getting board and wished to move down the hall a little where he could smell burning incents and more candles that lined the rooms along with a few lantrens and torches that lined the halls of the Shrine.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/13/2009 9:18 AM

Darius seemed very bored with his babble. ‘Maybe I’m just too sensitive to everything. Not even worth being with. I’ll shut up; I’m getting a little over theatrical.’ Mish sighed, “Sorry, I only found out recently. My true concern can you stop being life mates with your life mate? Is that even possible?”
Taking a step back from his love life predicament, he saw what he did. ‘I bored a killer; would he kill for that reason?’ thinking more his heart rate went up. ‘What if I’m bothering him too much, he could kill me without hesitation!’ He didn’t want to die cause of his cracked heart; if he had one.
“Do you have anyone you care for?” he thought out loud trying to calm both of them down. ‘I have to entertain him or at least amuse him a little until I leave this shrine. Asking him at question offend him? When are those mindless creatures going to notice I’m gone?’

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/15/2009 12:15 PM

Darius flopped down on the floor and yawned. "Do not appologise to me, I do not have a life mate and I never intend to have one ever." He said his tails swishing and his ears flicked back. "You can always stop being life mates with some one any ways... my pray did so, so why can't you?" He said as he rolled onto his back.

He still did not intend to kill the fool even though he had boared him. Darius could sence the increase in heart rate in the yonyuu and that made him smirk just a little, even though the yonyuu had managed to clm down but Darius managed to stur him back up. Fright was the sweetest thing in Darius's life and he would never give up his taste for pain.

"I care for no one... never had, never will." He said as he rolled back over on his belly. He never had any one care for him nor did he ever care for any one ever. Not even when he was normal, he lost his heart to darkness and will never see the light of love but he never wanted to. He saw it as a waste of time and even more now that people spent so much more time stabbing each other in the back. This world is rotten....

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/20/2009 10:07 AM

Mish’s logical side kicked in his hate for drama. This was illogical irrational unreasonable to his race.Mish felt like two different people, half the time when he acts like a rational normal yonyuu he was detached. His emotional side was usually under  'Love is just a chemical reaction to fondness of something. This is for the creation of babies and the next generation of their race. Love is just when pheromones are sensed by another creature causing their bond to strengthen through physical and mental contact.'control.
‘Why do I have to be so emotionally dramatic?’ he thought to himself when a shadow blur moved up above Darius and himself. ‘What could it be?’
“Hey look, something is moving up there.” He was getting to a more formal defensive stance, “We should check it out.” He moved closer to the bottom of the beam that the creature was on. This is what the Yonyuu wondered earlier if someone was watching them, ‘It’s too quiet in here.’ “Can we get some light up there?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext