A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: To the shadows... (Hunt) -P for now-

Postby Silverin » 10/21/2009 12:19 PM

Darius watched Mish get defencive once again, his wolf like eyes watching his every move carefuly. This was a normal thing to Darius, to watch the body language of the people he met, taking every detail into account and finding ways to disturb them. He had soon become a master of this art of watching thoses who where around him and picking up on the smallest of things. Some one who knew him well would say he is one of the finest of spys, he did not even have to truely stalk you before he knew how to twist you around his finger.

The expretion on his changed into a slight frown when he found that this one was not as obsvervent as he had thought before but he would let him think some one was with them rather than explain darkness to Mish. He cocked his head to one side, in slight curisosity. "What? Really I never thought some one whould watch us here of all places. Most people would not dare watch." He said in a sly voice, his tails swishing from side to side.

He wiped the shadows around the walls as if there was water in the room in attempt to fool the lad. Darius had wanted to know how far he could take his tricks before the Yonyuu found out about what he was doing and what Darius was capable of.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/26/2009 9:43 AM

Mish hated being tricked even though it was ‘fun’ to Darius. ‘I’m no toy he can play with, I’m truly concerned that there is someone watching us.’ He thought in a huff. Still a little pissed he climbed into a low beam he could jump to.
Almost about to fall off the beam his logical side kicked in calculating the best way NOT to fall. He twists and flicks his tail to regain balance then places his paws in the best places for optimal balance and precision.
“If you’re trying to scare me only my adrenalin rose to abnormal levels to meet my survival instinct. Now are you going to help find the intruder or not? ” He said matter-of-factly. “ There is a 78 percent chance they are still here.” Jumping on the next lowest beam he looked very odd, like a machine in Yonyuu clothing. He moved his hips and shoulders to magnify his chances to get on to each beam.
Now climbing up to new heights he found that there has a beam he could not jump to unless he wanted his doom. “I calculate there is only a 7 percent chance I could make it with this level of hormones and muscle mass”. He saw nail sticking out of the walls and calculated there was a greater chance of survival then falling to his demise.
He heard the creature up the rafters again only it was closer to him now because of his swift climbing. If we weren’t so logical he wouldn’t have done this in the first place. Heights would have made him nervous and then back down.
Mish he spaced his paws out for peak grasp, but he stopped to breath. “What am I doing?” he said out loud.b His emotional side came back, “monkey knees!”

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/27/2009 10:31 AM

Darius looked at Mish and grinned shifting the shadows that he contoled, smothering light and expanding darkness. He was greatly amused at how Mish thought that the shadow was produced by another pet. Only Darius and a few others could produce such a shadow that could cloak land in darkness.

He moved his tail controling the shadow swishing this way and that in quick flashes and movements. Even though this yonyuu had great inteligence, he did not seem to supass Darius. Darius had been alive for many years and knew much, he saw the rise of the first evelon guns and then onto the new technologies like the car.

With the flick of his tails he could make the darkness into a temporay puppet who could attack and kill, or just send fear into peoples hearts. Not only that but Darius him self was nothing but a shadow of solid form, one who had no soul but a mind of it's own. His own shadow could twist and mold into the face of his true form.

What would he chose to do? Maybe he could just use the shadow to make a ethreal form of his true form that could pass though walls and all things solid. Yes thats what he would do, after all he wanted to have some fun while he was up here.

He twisted the shadows into a visible form of a chaotic looking canine with fearsome black fangs and piercing red eyes the shone in the room like the glow from a vipper fish from the deep sea. It sported ram horns and a long scaley tail with a stinger on the end. Several spikes jetted out from it's sholders and it's body was as black as the night of no moon or stars. It sat up in the highest rafter with it's fangs beared, lips curled back and ears flat to it's head in anger.

Darius had a smirk on his face like that of the Cheshire cat but with a foxes touch. Though the shadow was not the full size of what Darius was but it was good enough to scare even the bravest and sceptical of teens on a halloween night. It was also more like a phantom than Darius's true form because it lacked all color but its piercing eye that glowed the wrong color for it to be his true form. It was but a shadow of Darius's darkness.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/27/2009 11:11 AM

http://fav.me/d2cadfn  ((the Shadow))

Mish was panicky he hated heights not only that, but the shadow he saw on the ground was now very close to him. It was, it was a frightening with its large fangs, pitch black eyes, spikes on its shoulders, and poisonous snake tail with the end of a scorpion stinger. It was bigger then him, he thought trying to stay still to keep balance.
He looked up at the creature; well to him it was more of a Beast. ‘Those fangs must have ripped several animals to pieces because of its claws and dagger like fangs.’ He thought before turning around to jump down. ‘On the other hand I guess not,’ he thought looking down on how far he had gone up, ‘there must be another way’.
He looked around feeling like the beast was right behind him. He finally jumped down to the steps to get way for this, this Demon! He jumped down each plank and rafter to get away from the creature.
“Where did this come from?” he yelled to himself building u to a running jump to the next ledge to land on top of it. As he just made the jump, he looked up at it. It was chasing him. Crippling fear and terror, he stopped moving away from the creature. He blacked out when his logical side kicked in again.
“That idiot making so much noise, now I have to re analyze the situation.” The logical Mish said in a huff. There was a13 percent chance Darius was doing his but there was a 55 percent chance that it was another creature that had its space intruded.  He kept jumping to the ground when he saw Darius smirking, ‘maybe Darius was in partnership with the organism.’

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/27/2009 4:33 PM

The creature Darius had made of his shadow was nothing more than his puppet with no strings. It growled like a enraged paragon, the sound being made by the build up of darkness. It lunged towards Mish in a frightening way, it's red eyes glowed brighter and it's mouth opened to eat him but the beast just passed right through Mish as if it was mist.

The darkness passed through Mish, and Darius already knew how darkness felt when it passed though you. It felt as if some unholy spirit went through you, like god had blown wind through you and your soul. It was quite the interesting sensation, it was breath taking, shocking and frightening all at once.

Darius staired intently waiting for a reaction from Mish. If Mish had wings he could ketch him self from falling with the wounders of flight, if he had become so shocked that he fell or Darius would create a pillow of darkness to ketch him either way worked for Darius.

Truely Darius did not believe that any thing would follow him or that any one was following at the moment, he only played along with Mish to amuse him self. Fear was the best way to amuse him but he also thought that moving on to the next set of rooms would be wise choice.

If Mish asked him if he saw the critter Darius would just pretend that he never saw a thing and that Mish was halusonalting or has saw a phantom.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/29/2009 2:05 PM

“I suggest we run or do you prefer to fight with it?” Mish said in monotone voice towards Darius. He had no intension to stay here but if there was no adequate exit to escape from, he would have to fight. ‘That would be an insufficient way to use a individuals energy and time.
He looked back at the creature, “what is it exactly? It went though me earlier.” he went closer to the Lucian. “Well what do you think?”Fear did not strike the level-headed yonyuu he just looked around if to wait for his doom.  He looked puzzled as he thought over some figures, ‘if this creature is part shadow that could explain why he went though me. It felt like a heavy burden on the soul for a split second. If I had more time I could like to take more investigations of that phenomenon.’ He shook his head then continues thinking to himself, ‘A creature protecting its habitat, it would just stop this aggressive hostility after we, or shall I say myself, leave its roof beam supports while it would be its residence or dwelling.’ He sighed, looking at creature come closer and closer, “With my physical ability and lack of knowledge of fighting this beast it could be better to use the flight tactic of the fight or flight procedure.”  As he walked toward the door, he noticed that Darius was still in that room, “Are you coming?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/29/2009 2:22 PM

Darius was a little displeased with the fact that the Yonyuu did not fear his shadow, most people would but this yonyuu seemed to think that it was another creature. It looks like Mish did not know much or spent to much time thinking logically rather than rationaly and running for cover but maybe he had found out Darius's little game. Most likely not cause he had not asked him for much of what it was.

Darius looked at Mish with a with a quick scowl before Mish managed to get down from the rafters. When Mush asked him about the creater he gave a well acted look of shock. "What creature?" He exclamined his eyes wide but with a small hint of a sparkel. He moved his paws up in a way to express his shock even more, even though he had seen it because it was he who made the puppet of shadow.

He stood and thought while Mish walked out into the hall way, a slight grin on his face. Things did not go exactly to his plan but he could deal with that cause the game is not over just cause Mish had some bravery by his side. Darius could be determined and would twist this one untill he sucked the poor Yonyuu dry and he nolonger amused him. He heard Mish call him to come and with a the reply of "Comming." he turned and ran after him into the dark halls.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/29/2009 2:36 PM

‘I could have had lack of oxygen to the brain or ate something decaying like a moldy piece bread, causing my apparent hallucination or delusion. That does make more sense then a tangible red eyed shadow, pursuing me down unsteady beams of wood. That could be ludicrous, and mental unsound.’ He thought while walking to another room across the hall about 45 meters down.
About a third of a way there Mish felt funny and stopped walking, “wha-what happened?”  ‘Did I do something bizarre?’ he thought back and shivered to the thought of that shadow beast chasing him but what happened after that? “Where did it go?” He couldn’t remember if he did something like offend someone or use diplomacy for an excuse.
What could he had done?

((Short for lack of computer time :oops: ))

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/01/2009 2:52 PM

Darius fallowed Mish with a grin on his face, he still wondered how long it would take for little Mish to find out that the shadow was his doing. He would never show the real form of that shadow that lerked inside the form of Darius. He never showed any one his true form with out killing them after yet he still had no intention of killing Mish. He only wished to mess with his mind.

He watched Mish stop and continued to treat him as if he was insane. "I think you should have a drink of water and lay down for a while cause you keep talking about seeing some odd critter. Did you inhale some thing? " He said as he walked up beside Mish with a emotional mask on his face. In side Darius was laughing much like one of those evil guys you would see in a movie.

(short trying to finish home works)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 11/03/2009 1:13 PM

Mish was a little shaken he saw that… well he thought he saw that creature. That red eyed beast with those shoulder spikes. He had to remember! He would just look insane if he didn’t see that creature chasing him. “You saw that creature didn’t you; with the long spike and the red eyes and the monstrous claws!” he started to panic with adrenaline rushing into his blood stream, “What if it is still here, looking for us?”He looked up at the Lucian, ‘Darius doesn’t believe me! I can’t go back thereto prove it to him, it is way too scary.’He looked back to the old rotting floor boards. “I must sound crazy talking about monsters huh.” He said with a high pitched nervous laugh.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/04/2009 12:01 PM

Darius looked at Mish, his little games were starting to get into the yonyuu and make him panic from what he could seen. He smirked and then walked up to Mish, he held his tail down to hide his pleasure at the fear he could taste from the Yonyuu. "What creature? I have never seen any thing that looked even the slightest bit like what you are discribing to me." He said his ears flicked forward in a false curiosity about what Mish was talking about.

He was curious to weather of not he might disturb some thing with his shadow games other than Mish. As most know there are creatures that rome the shrine, from the aggresive Mekkas to the lost Hunters. If one chose to join in his little game and fool Mish, it just might get much more interesting. If they where on Mish's side Darius might have a little problem on his hands. He did not want this little game of terror to end, not just yet.

He started to make the shadow form behind Mish. It started out as a cloud of darkness and slowly took the form of the red eyed beast from before. It's eyes opened and it's mouth open in a growl, the teeth appered to be white which took much effort on Darius's part. Dark drool ran out of it's mouth and changed quickly back into darkness creating a hissing sound like acid had dit the ground. It appered poisonous much like Darius was but did not show. This is going to be a entertaining show.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 11/05/2009 8:24 AM

He was just paranoid, creatures coming into a shrine like this, ‘yeah, right. I need my head checked.’ He started to nervously giggle, “pretty funny huh? Yeah a big scary creature.” He smiled and kept walking towards the new room, and then he heard something. That something had big fangs and claws like the creature but he kept looking forward until it hissed. “Eep, I hear it, Can you??”He slowly turned around, “Oh my... Darius it’s behind you! RUN!” he started to run until he felt his feet unmoving. ‘This isn’t a good time to freeze guys. It’s coming closer! MOVE! MOVE, MOVE, and MOVE!’ he still freezes in terror and panic. ‘Why can it be here, it’s not possible!’ he then fainted with a tear in his eye, ‘good bye world. May I never hurt my loved ones?’
His logical side kicked in but stayed in a heap of yonyuu.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/05/2009 5:47 PM

Darius grinned and then looked at Mish's face that was filled with fear. Any one who had seen him in his true form were eaten by darkness that Darius had full control over. It would add to the number who died by darkness and would never be truly reincarnated because of the fact that the darkness had destroyed the soul in question. Such a thing happened to Darius and so he was not exactly who he said he was, along with the dark and lonely Devon, who Darius was bent on killing. He wanted to destroy Mish by darkness but at the same time Darius saw no point in feeding him to the shadows.

"What monster? What beast? I see not a thing you are talking about." He said to Mish as he looked back behind him pretending not to see his own shadow. "Are you trying to trick me so you can get away?" He asked as the grin on his face now showed to the fullest and his wolf colored eyes sparkled with trouble. How fun this was, he was now having a great time and had forgotten about his problem killing Devon, although poor little Mish most likely was not having as fun a time as he.

The giant shadow monster drooled on the floor like a hungry dog and prepared for an attack. Darius had planned for the creature to turn and attack him but move right through him into the floor, like a phantom in the night filling people with fear. The curtain was up and the monster launched it's self at Darius, biting down through him but causing no damage and then fading into the floor like a whale diving back into the ocean.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 11/06/2009 11:29 AM

Mish had a smart side an intelligent side. The Yonyuu’s logical side was named Akili. He knew now that Darius was lying threw his fangs. He knew because someone with his brilliance and cunning and sinister side could do this. He would scare Mish to death if he could. If he knew what to do next he could but for now he planned. He still had his eyes closed and breathing even.

‘I need to find a plan, Sometime to stop him or his shadow beast. He acting concerned proved that he is behind this. No one like him would care for if I saw something they would usually laugh or not even think about it. His fake care was so over the top even Mish felt something was wrong. Now what am I going to do. Logically if I stop Darius from doing this then maybe I can stop is creature too. ’He thought all in one time, ‘If I wait this out he will still have the upper hand. If I run he will find me even if I hide. Soothe only thing left to do is let that buffoon of another half out of his trance. I’ll talk to him later now I need to do is analyze Darius.’ Akili waited for Mish to take over again.

“ohhhh, my head. I’m not dead yet?” Mish had said trying t think back, “where is it?”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/12/2009 9:23 AM

Darius watched Mish, his wolf like eyes sparkeled with delight from the pleasure he had gotten from Mish’s fear. The shadow of Darius’s true form was frightening and it brought joy to him just knowing that. Some thing seemed to stir within the little Yonyuu that threatened to cease his joy, he could not have that happen so he made sure to keep a close eye on the little one.

When Mish woke from his fright he had asked if he was still alive. This had shocked Darius cause it was he who the shadow attacked, he had made sure it looked like that so that Mish would look like a mad man. If anyone were watching they would know that the shadow was not an allusion, they would be able to see it too or they would also think they where crazy. “Mish you are fine nothing is going to get you and nothing here will kill you with exception to a wild critter or two…” He said with a mask of concern on his face.

This little game was getting intense. Darius had hoped that some one would join him in the little game, just in case little Mish had a brighter head on his shoulders that Darius had originally observed.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext