A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Halloween Scream! (Private/Hunt)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/21/2009 5:16 PM

Hime was a bit suspicious on Unionza's name.   What did her name mean in a language?  Princess? Royal?  "Your name...  It means Trickster, am I correct?" said Silhouette as she made everyone stop to look at what Silhouette said aloud.  "Correct," said Unionza as she giggled.  "But you're not going to lead u into a trap, correct?" said Hime.  "Incorrect.  I'm the Trickster.  I can do whatever I want!  And that also means tricking youall into a spikey trap or something," replied Unionza with an evil smile.

{55}{18}{18}{18}{7}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Halloween Scream! (Private/Hunt)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/24/2009 1:02 PM

Silhouette sighed a little in relief.  But Iceine and Ritsuko looked confused on what those two were doing.  "I wonder what they're talking about," whis[ered Iceine to Ritsuko.  Ritsuko shrugged and they kept on walking.  Hime looked at Unionza like they were going to be bait for something.  But Unionza would never take awaya promise unless she barley knows them.  "Come on!  We're almost there, I just know it," she said.  

{56}{19}{19}{19}{8}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220