A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Re-awakening Spirits [P]

Postby SpringsSong » 11/30/2009 8:30 PM

Ekal and Deraj offered unsure smiles, but when neither seemed to have a problem with it, they gave a small sigh of relief and headed off with their respective feminine companion.  Ekal listened intently to Aila explain why she wasn't into going to raves, and then, Laire interrupted with her own little story.  He gave a small chuckle, and then, he cleared his throat.

"We cannot have you going pyro on this date, understood, Aila?  I know how you get in pyro mode, and it is not the prettiest thing to see.  So, ah... if we could be spared that little bit of hell on earth, that would make this date... almost better than our first one." Ekal said, glancing back at Deraj.

"You know, you two are actually kinda cute together... but d'you think Aila can handle an additional man, and could her cousin handle it as well?" Deraj asked, and Ekal just about tripped over his chain as he stumbled, staring at Deraj in shock.

"Are you saying--!"

"Ekal, you've sparked something in my darling that I've not seen in several years.  I know we look about the same as when we were eighteen, but that's only because we stopped aging then because we're Gods.  It is also possible that you are a Re'klettan God; but that you have not realized your powers yet.  I would say... either darkness or fire." Deraj said.

"Either way, not one of the High Pantheon of which she spoke of in such admiration." Ekal said.

"Let's go, guys.  At this rate, our ladies will be there ages before us." Yesac said, and the three men made their way out of the Shrine.

[3.0][4.0][5.0][The men have left.]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Previous