A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Is That…? Oh, No, It’s Just You. (Open Hunter/Mekka hunt)

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/18/2009 6:39 PM

Mahogani coughed and blinked. "Mahogani," he said and looked around. The dream about the blobbies and Cotton Candy and the black goo and going unconcious replayed itself over and over again in his head. It means something, I know it..... Does that mean the Blobbies are going to come and make me the leader of their race.
{8.46}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby Rabid » 12/19/2009 12:49 AM

Joy let out a startled hiss as the rattegan turned on her, moving into the classic frightened-alleycat pose. Her gaze narrowed onto the bizarre creature, knowing just how bad things could get. She did live in a literal madhouse, after all.

Oh what fun~

Oh will you shut up? She quietly growled, willing the bizarre voice to leave her alone just for a little while. Or until the rattegan went away. Or until she went away, and other such trains of thought. Or were they trains of anti-thought? Oh goodness, this could become very confusing, very fast.

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/19/2009 7:00 PM

Hey Nacotisna do you hear that?..... It sound like singing!
Oh and look we have a new person joining us. Hello are you hear to see your freind? I saw you leave the fight earlier. Sorry what i did I was just trying to help my freind.

LOL Citredelekon nice thinking with the song XD

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/20/2009 9:13 AM

Ignoring the other pets for now, Siren slipped underneath a fallen potted fern. Thank Zu'hai this one doesn't have some sort of magic power.
Sheltered and hidden by the fallen plants, Equinox lay beside the shelf he had fallen on. He was breathing, but he wasn't awake.
"Nox?" she whispered.
Nothing.
She nudged him with her paw.
Still nothing.
Worried, she wasn't sure what she was going to do. She didn't know anything about healing, or helping hurt pets. Then it didn't matter, because Equinox was waking up.
Groggily, he sat up and put a paw to his head. "Huh? what..." Then the common kuhna rembered, and his eyes went wide with fear. "What happened? Where are they?"
"I'm not sure," answered Siren truthfully.
"I... you saved me!" he exclaimed, looking at the hydrokuhna with a bright light in his eyes. "You saved me."
"Uh..." Actually, Siren hadn't done anything. He woke up on his own! Now what was she supposed to do?"
She started to correct him, but then she realized she could use this to her advantage. She smiled, though to anyone but Equinox it probably looked more like a smirk. "I couldn't let you die, Nox," she said.

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/20/2009 12:16 PM

Mahogani looked around. Everyone was awake. Did anybody have a dream where blobbies made me the leader, he teased in his head. "What did it mean anyway," Mahogani mumbled. His dream had been jumping from thing to thing except with the blobbies.
"Mar is moot. Mar no talksie," something whispered in Mahogani's ear.
"Neepa," Mahogani asked and looked around, but saw nothing.
"Yoo is our leaders," it said.
"What. Neepa," he asked again. Nothing was around him.
{8.37}
My post before this one is suppose to say {8.36}.

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 01/01/2010 4:21 PM

(ooc: uh, this is kind of falling apart, so I think I'll pull out Siren and Nox. You can keep going if you want, obviously, but my kuhnas will be leaving. :sigh: Sorry...)

Nox simply looked at Siren with a glow in his eyes.
Useless for figuring out what we're going to do next, realized Siren.
Looking around, she realized that things were too dangerous for her liking. Poor Mahogani had just woken up, Joy looked disoriented, and she still wasn't sure what to make of the other pets.
"Nox," she hissed. "Come on, we should leave."
The common kuhna looked worried. "But what about Joy and Mahogani, and the others?"
Siren sighed. "We'll see them again, maybe, eventually," she said. "For now, it's too dangerous to stay here much longer. Look at what happened to you!"

"Alright," Equinox said finally. Glancing around, the common kuhna spotted a crack in one of the greenhouse walls. He wriggled through, and turned back to wait for the hydrokuhna. With a last regretful glance back at the greenhouse, he followed Siren out and into the safety of the shrine, before they would leave down the mountain. They'd be back home safe, soon, and even though Nox knew that was what they both wanted, he hoped they would see Joy and Mahogani again. Someday.

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 01/01/2010 9:33 PM

(OOC: Yea, this isn't getting anywhere. I'm going to pull out Mahogani. Maybe another time?)

Mahogani dipped his head to Nox and Siren. "I believe it'd be best if I left to recover," Mahogani said and stood up. "I'm sure we'll meet up again." And with that note, Mahogani left the greenhouse.

He stood in the shrine for longer than he expected. We'll meet up again. I'm sure, but today, I need to get home and recover. We came so far to leave each other. Mahogani shook his head. It's too risky staying here any longer. I had a dream about blobbies, now I'm hearing things. It's time to leave. After that thought, Mahogani left Bansatha Shrine.

{8.38}
(Mahogani has left.)

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/01/2010 10:28 PM

(( I'm out also :( ))

Well it looks like all of the pets that where hurt got well!
Seems like it they are all healed. I think we should leave this place its to getting weird for me.
Yes I think we should leave.
And at that the two freinds walked out of the temple.

((dragonice959 has left the building!!!PEACE!!))

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Previous