A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Is That…? Oh, No, It’s Just You. (Open Hunter/Mekka hunt)

Postby Firetra » 12/15/2009 10:52 PM

STALKS!!!
The Albie started to cry as her freind was engulfed by the group of pets. But when she started to cry she started to notice a strange blue glow around her. But not the usual feint glow that she always had. No this was alot brighter.She sudently looked down at her paws and saw that they were not paws but hands! She quickly got up from her newly formed body of a humanand saw that she was dressed in some type of futuristic battle armor.she had anger swell up insde of her, then sudently, as if it was reading her emotions, two glowing blade shoot out of the suit.She then thought that she now had the upper advange. She lunged at the pets with her blade ablazing. she swung left and right knocking them off her freind.Then finnaly when she got them away from her freind the light faded and she turned  back to her normal self.

Welcome to the posts!! and your little rat freind too.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/15/2009 11:00 PM

Mahogani hit the ground, his side and head bleeding because he had hit his head on a rock. "Let me sleep for five more minutes..." he muttered before he went into a deep sleep.

(In DreamLand)

Mahogani woke up. He saw a plush ferrikoon waiting for him. "Cotton Candy," he asked. The ferrikoon looked at him, then ran off. "Come back!" he cried and tried to run after her, but no matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't move. Mahogani looked down. He was sinking in some kind of black goo. It wasn't quicksand by any means. Tar pits... Mahogani thought. He gasped for breath as he sunk under.
He opened his eyes to see a bright light and the plush ferrikoon again. "Where am I," he asked. "Why don't you know, you're dead."
"What," Mahogani asked.
"I said, you're dead. You died," the ferrikoon said. "Now....SLEEP!!!"
Something black went over Mahogani, then nothing more.
{7.31}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/15/2009 11:17 PM

Nacotisina... what...happened..ugg
Nothing Stalks go back to sleep
as the taigra went back to sleep Nacotisina tended back to the weak and possibly the dead. She was amazed on how in the world she did  that hen one of them stirredmmmmm... cotton candy...mmmm
be quiet its just a dream
she wispered. she then waited as the other pets stirred back to reality.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/16/2009 4:10 PM

(wow, it's getting crowded in here! Welcome, Citredelekon! =D)

Equinox was flung clear of the taigra as... whatever it was... attacked. He smashed into a row of plants, his paw slamming against the shelf and his head hitting the ground. It hurt, more than anything he had felt before. His eyes crossed and uncrossed, and as he closed them for a second, he thought, I hope Siren's safe. If she wasn't, it was for nothing. He slipped into sleep, hoping things would be okay now.
Please. Keep Siren safe.

The hydrokuhna was still a little weak from the effects of the flower. Spotting the rattegan, she scrambled through the chaos to where his anthro form had appeared.
"You have to help," she hissed, even though no one could probably hear her even if she had yelled it out to the whole room.
"Please, you can help stop this. Somehow, you have to get their attention. Get them to explain who they are. They're all getting hurt, and I can't do anything."

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/16/2009 5:17 PM

dragonice959: were you playing Mahogani

(In DL (DreamLand))

Mahogani found himself now in a completely blank room except for a staff with a glowing orb in the top. I must've lost conciousness, then came back, he thought. "Hello! Anybody here!"
Then, a voice whispered in Mahogani's ear. "Break ittttttt......breeeaaaakkk iiiitttttt...."
It kept holding out the words, which Mahogani thought was annoying. "Ok, ok," Mahogani said and smacked the orb. Weird creatures popped out.
"WE ARE THE BLOBBIES!!!" they all said.
"Ummmmm....."
"WE ARE THE BLOBBIES!!!" they all said again.
Ok...... I have got to get out of here.
{7.32}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/16/2009 7:15 PM

Stalks suddently came back into reality from sleeping so long.
What happened Nacotisina
SHHHHHH... im trying to heal these pets!
WHAT!! HEAL THEM!! But they attacked me!!
I know, but thats only because you got them angry. Now be quiet while I help this kuhna.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/16/2009 7:27 PM

(DL)

Mahogani backed up slowly. "I've, uhhh, gotta go..."
"But wait!" a blobby said. "You are our leader, you mustn't leave us. We are helpless without you!"
"Ok.... I command you to.....get me a staff. With a glowy orb thing inside," Mahogani said.
"As you wish!" the blobby said and tottled off. He couldn't help it, really. Blobbies have stubby legs.
"I need to your names, so, what are they."
"My name is Haan," one said.
"Neepa!"
"Roop!"
"Meenika!"
"Ok, ok. Just let me sit, you can tell me the rest later."
{7.33}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rabid » 12/16/2009 7:48 PM

Joy jumped out of the way of the swinging blades, fur bristling even more now. She turned and hissed at the albie-human-albie... thing. She didn't even get the chance to fight back! And she would've lunged at Nacotisina if she hadn't spotted the rattegan. Goodness, what was with these pets?! She backed up a bit, unsure of what to do. If she went after the albie or the taigra, the albie might do that weird thing again. That wouldn't end well, no sir! But she didn't want to leave them alone; the very sight of them filled her with rage. She didn't let things go, nope. Either she got even or they apologized, and it was commonly the former.

Little kuhna, little kuhna, what will you do? So many choices, so many paths! Which way will you go, silly little ball of fur? Violence or peace, kindness or justice? Which way, which way?

Dragon, just a little note; many people don't appreciate others controlling their characters, even it's something little. Such as when you knocked the pets off, if you'd simply said she hoped to knock them off, it probably would've had the same results. Since, you know, no one wants to get beaten by anything that glows. o-o Just thought I'd mention it; sorry if I seem naggy, I used to be on a really literate forum, and I'm nit-picky as-is. ^-^;

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/16/2009 8:15 PM

(XD Kia. 'blobbies'. XD)

Equinox sensed things happening around him. He wasn't awake, really, but he... felt things. It was dark, and cold. The Albie was around, he thought, and he was pretty sure that it was back in its Albie form. Everything else was much too far away.
At least I'm not dead.
He wondered what had made the fight stop. But Nox felt that things were too complicated for him to puzzel over in this state, so he just let himself slip back into the soothing darkness.

Siren blinked. There were orange dots in her eyes now, and as she looked around she realized her vision was blurry. Above the reach of any of the pets was a small, glowing plant, hanging from the ceiling. It smelled nice, and even though she wondered in the back of her mind that it would do something to her like the orange flower did, she still felt that anything was better than where she was now. And she was pretty sure that it looked like it would help.
Slowly, she crept away from the rattegan and began to climb one of the shelves.

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/16/2009 8:23 PM

(I was really bored, plus he's having a freaky dream with blobbies.  :P )

(DL)

Mahogani was sitting on a throne. "A throne, eh. Well, I guess I really am your leader."
"Ya huh. Yoo is our leaders," Neepa said. It was obvious he had talking problems. Mahogani guessed the others learned to deal with him.
The other blobby returned. "I am Mitch. Here is your staff Lord Mahogani," he said and handed Mahogani the staff.
How did he know my name, Mahogani thought, but took the staff.
"This is Gorg, Chim, and Mar," Mitch went on.
"Mar is moot. Mar no talksie," Neepa said.
So Mar is mute, Neepa has a talking problem and I'm their king. Weird, Mahogani thought.
{7.34}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/18/2009 4:04 PM

Will that guy just wake up and stop talking about blobbies!!
Just be quiet and let him finnish his dream!
Fine but now im going to look for some food. You waisted our stockpile on them.
Stalks walked down to the other end of the green house to see what their was to eat. While he was looking he saw a shadow. He went over to where he thought the shadow was. But it was only a hole in the wall.
So he walked back to nacotisna with the leaves.

P.S I got a picture of Nacotisna in human form

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/18/2009 4:56 PM

He wasn't talking about them, that was his dream.

Mahogani opened his eyes. "Wha-where am I," he asked, very glad he didn't see anymore blobbies. His head was spinning and he felt dizzy, like you do when you feel sick. Mahogani had lost lots of blood during his dream period. "Cotton Candy...." he murmered the plush ferrikoon's name, somehow hoping she would magically appear like in a storybook, but she didn't. This was real life. He looked at them. "We need to get out." Before the blobbies come and make me your leader, he thought. He chuckled softly. That would never get old.
{8.35}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rabid » 12/18/2009 5:12 PM

Joy stiffened as the taigra stood, but he seemed to ignore her. Good enough for now, she supposed. Her friends were all disabled one way or another, and she was almost completely certain that she wouldn't stand a chance against that crazy albie. Now, back to her conundrum: What to do?

Follow him. Something whispered. She looked around. No one else seemed to have noticed. Oh no, was the asylum finally getting to her?

Maybe, maybe not. You tell me, or perhaps I'll tell you? Oh no, she'd seen something like this before in that stupid move the Mistress liked. What was it? Malice in Underland? That sounded about right.

I believe you're thinking of Alice in Wonderland. And rest assured, I'm no Cheshire Cat. Joy could've sworn she saw a creepy grin pop into her vision.

What did you say I should do?

Follow him, silly ball of fluff.

What if I don't want to?

Such fun questions, those "what if"s! They're especially fun to watch, really. The only person who can answer that question, Fluffy, is you!

My name's not Fluffy!

I know, Fluffy; I know. But Fluffy is so much more fun to say! Now now, don't get peeved. Speaking of "don't"s, it's not the best idea to chat with your schizofrenia pals; might get you killed here, Fluffy. The voice, albeit crazy, was right; she should start paying attention. She restiffened and watched tensely as the taigra returned with leaves of some sort or another.

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/18/2009 6:08 PM

Oh look one of them has woken up. Just stay still little one and we will help you recover. By the way my name is Nacotisna and this is Stalks.As she said that she juetured to Stalks standing behind her.
Oh and by the way what is your name?

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/18/2009 6:15 PM

Siren crept cautiously along the shelf. She was getting weaker, but ahead she could see the special plants. Cautiously, she reached over and sniffed at the glowing flower. Her mind cleared; the orange spots vanished. She sighed with relief, and vowed to watch out more carefully for the plants here.
Looking around, she saw that Mahogani had woken up, and the albie and the taigra were standing over him.
I wonder what the rattegan will do?
For now, the hydrokuhna decided to stay where she could not be seen.
Then she spotted Equinox, hidden behind a wall of ferns, with peices of one of the wooden shelves strewn over him.
Siren sighed. The logical thing to do would be to stay here. She didn't need the common kuhna, and she could do the others more good if she stayed away from the others, besides, she had to keep an eye on what was happening.
I didn't work.
Silently cursing the morality that had to kick in just now, she slipped down from the ledge and made her way to the common kuhna.

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate