A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Is That…? Oh, No, It’s Just You. (Open Hunter/Mekka hunt)

Postby Rabid » 12/13/2009 11:59 PM

Joy pranced merrily after them, albeit a tad reluctantly. She was about to allow the door to close behind her, but stopped it with her hind paw. Her mangy fur bristled at the sound of new voices. She was still very much on edge from her earlier escapades prior to meeting the other three. She let out a fierce growl, but made no moves other than the threatening lowering of her head and her lips pulling away from her teeth. Who or what is that? She thought nervously.

Please use proper punctuation and capitalization, Dragon. ;3

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/14/2009 9:16 AM

Stalks walked down a corridor and out into a green house type room. He grumbled. He very much hzted to eat plants. But since they were going to be here for a long time, He picked some the ones that were edible and went back over to Nacotisna.
whats wrong Stalks? Couldn't find any food?
No I found some all right its just that its all plants......Sooo hows the waiting?
Boring.. this is no fun. But i just want to see what will happen.
Ok then, while you do that im going to go to sleep.
Stalks then walked over to a corrner of the room and fell asleep

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/14/2009 5:58 PM

(welcome dragon, and like Joy said, be sure to use proper capitalization and punctuation. =))

Siren tensed. Her ears swiveled around, and she slowly backed out of the shrine. There- it was coming from a small, low building next to the shrine.
"This way," she whispered, and headed off toward the voices, not waiting to see if the others were following.
She approached the structure, which had mist clouding the windows. She opened the door a crack and glanced inside; all she could see were plants and vines. "Hello?" she called softly.
It was much warmer in here than outside, and she realized it was probably a greenhouse. The monks of Basantha had to eat something, and from what she could tell, not much grew in the icy wasteland outside.

Nox followed Siren cautiously. More pets? he wondered. Or something worse?

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/14/2009 7:20 PM

Mahogani followed reluctantly. Well, he was the one who chose to go with them, might as well follow.
His ears swiveled to the sound. "Other pets," he muttered to Nox and Siren. "Sounds like an Albie.....but I can't figure out what the other one is."
{6.26}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby Rabid » 12/14/2009 7:31 PM

Well, if the others were going, Joy figured... She sprinted after them, creating a cloud of snow as she went. As she caught up, she jumped over them. Well, she tried. She indeed, made it over the heads of the other pets, but she didn't quite land in the dramatically heroic way she'd imagined. She'd barely made it past Siren before her face hit the ground, causing her to fall to her side and roll a bit further from the force. She immediately sprung back to her paws, a bit of blood streaming out of her nose. Despite her minor injury and the small amount of flora caught in her fur, she acted as though nothing had happened. She was about to comment that it was absolutely insane that Mahogani could tell what pet something was just from its voice - really, that had to take some serious skill - but was stopped by her nose. Past the blood - which really was an impairment - she could sort of smell Albie. Sort of. She turned to Mahogani and nodded, not wanting to talk in case she sounded nasally. That simply would not do. Simply would not do.

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/14/2009 7:55 PM

Stalks woke back up from his slumber and went over to Nacotisna. He looked into her face and noticed that her eyes were closed. He gently nuzzled her to wake up.
uggg.. wha..what..what is it Stalks?
Oh nothing you just fell asleep while waiting for something. Now come on lets go gets some more food. (thinks: hopefuly we can find some meat around here.)
They walk back into the green room and start picking plants.Sudenly stalks hears a noise.
Whats wrong Stalks?
Oh nothing I just tought I heard a pet breathing.
they resume picking plants and make a huge stockpile. but they are so tired they sit down and rest.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/14/2009 8:04 PM

Mahogani glanced around nervously. He heard other pets moving and talking. He tried to hold his breath, but eventually had to breath. He let out a puff of air. Oh no, they heard it. To Mahogani, it was so quiet he could've heard a pin drop. Just be who you were born to be, a sneaky ferrikoon. Find a place to hide, save your friends if these animals are dangerous. He looked around, but saw nothing. He nodded back to Joy absentmindedly. He knew an Albie's voice since he was around and Albie all day, well, most of the time.
{6.27}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/14/2009 9:20 PM

Pets that tried to show off always ended up having it backfire upon them, thought Siren, after seeing Joy's failed leap. She conveniently forgot the times this rule had applied to her.
Albie, huh? And something else. Well, that was different. She crept forward, past the disgruntled Joy, and peered around the corner. The room was thick with foliage, and instead of the pets, she found herself face to face with a big, sweet-smelling, orange flower.
Huh?
Startled, she fell over, toppling right in front of the flower. It opened slowly, hissed, and gave a puff of orange smoke.
Siren coughed and backed away. Shaking her head, she stepped around the plant, and as she looked back into the shadows she thought that maybe she could see the other pets.

Equinox stepped cautiously after Siren, avoiding the flower that still sat in the middle of the path. Peering over her shoulder, he could see the pets too.
"Joy, Mahogani," he hissed. "Over here."

Siren closed her eyes and put her paw on her face. Count to ten. Count to ten...
Oh my Zu'hai. Why did Equinox have to do these things?
She glared at him, mouthing the words, 'Great, now they know for sure that we're here.'

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/14/2009 9:27 PM

Mahogani followed, lucky he had stubby legs so, in case of attack, he could run away to get help because he would already be in the back. His eyes suddenly opened wider. Taigra! That has to be it. "The other pet is a Taigra," Mahogani whispered so soft no one could hear. He was glad too. He was sure that if anyone found out the other pet was a Taigra, they would flip. Mahogani kept his mouth shut.
{6.28}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/15/2009 9:29 AM

After resting for a while they both finnaly get off their feet.
Hey Nacotisna you want to eat or do you want to look around?
Hmmmm...... well I'm not that hungry so. Let go explore!
They start to walk when Stalks sees a shadow
HEY WHOS THERE!!!
Nacotisna whispers what is it Stalks?
He wispers backThere is someone behind those plants.
he yells again WELL SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/15/2009 4:54 PM

Mahogani stopped dead in his tracks. "We should go back," he whispered to the others and started to back up slowly. "It's an Albie and a Taigra. We have to get out. They know we're here." Mahogani glanced at the place where the voice was coming from. Don't come through the bushes. PLEASE don't come through the bushes.
{6.29}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rabid » 12/15/2009 5:29 PM

The nerve! How dare that house cat threaten them! He was only as big as the other three, and he had the nerve to command them! It was reasonable, yes, but it was still a command. And no one bossed Joy around, not even Persnickety! The angered lykuhna shoved past the other kuhna and let out a  low growl. She prowled further, mangy fur bristling as her growl grew closer to a snarl. She began to see the other pets - indeed, there was a glowing temple albie and a taigra illuminated by her light. Once she was sure they could barely see her, she stood at full height and let out as guttural a roar as she could. She definitely had the stereotypical lykuhna temper.

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/15/2009 6:40 PM

Nacotisina look out!
The taigra had heard the challenge call.
He let out a devestating roar across the room that thundered has it reverbed through the place.
He lept onto the top most branch of one of the trees and let out a blast of light at the celing and for a moment saw the hidden lykuhna. He bounded to the spot where the lykuhna was. Stalks then ,with a Taigra courage hit the lykuhna in the chest whith a headbutt.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 12/15/2009 6:54 PM

Siren looked around her, startled and scared, as the room was poised to explode into fearful battle. She knew Joy wouldn't stand for the Taigra's attack, and she realized that she would have to do something fast to keep things from getting out of hand.
She gathered her legs under her, ready to spring to a higher ledge, but suddenly the world seemed to spin around her and she sunk back to the ground. Lightheaded, she stared through a haze of uncertainty as she tried to figure out what was happening.
Stupid flower.
Now what? How was she supposed to stop a fight when she could barely think straight?

Equinox felt blind with adrenalin and fear. Without thinking, the little kuhna jumped at the taigra, paws outstreatched.

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/15/2009 10:15 PM

Mahogani felt usuless. I'm not big enough to fight, or scare anything but a fly. Anger rose inside of him. Everybody he knew pushed him around. Now? Definitly not now. Mahogani hissed and attacked the taigra. He was now on its back, digging his paws into its back.
{7.30}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext