A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: What's Buried, What's Found [P]

Postby Pyris » 03/23/2010 1:49 PM

Signals and sounds told him that Deka was picking up speed.  He knew there was a slight straightaway coming up ahead.  If he were to catch her, now would be the opportune time.  He sped up his pace, but only a little, considering his location, and lowered his head slowly.  He wouldn't run his full speed in such a dangerous location; that would ignorant.  The path ahead of them opened up, giving Yuke more room to maneuver, but also giving the same space to the Imeut.

Considering her general breed's talent with running, chances were, she'd take off once they turned the next corner.  Running to capture her, while hoping he didn't, his wings folded closely to his body, giving him a burst of speed his body needed to get closer.  Lunging out with one final leap, he opened his mouth and aimed to capture her tail.  It was the only thing he could grasp her by, if anything.

Dekeveir, much further behind, had gathered a sample of the glowing stone with the clawed paw that he'd...redesigned some time ago.  After that, he'd hurried after the pair, not nearly as fast, or in as much a hurry, as either of them.

"If I died today, would you remember me forever?"

"Even if I die...Forever."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 280
Donate

Previous