A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Discovery and a Cursed Albie (Self)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/05/2010 10:52 PM

Entilak
and
Moonlight

The frigid cold of the mountains surrounding the Shrine might have been chilling, if not for Entilak and Moonlight's thick layers of fur. Both were quite determined. They needed to know more. The hunt for the statues that might hold a key was long and difficult. They both possessed the Cursed marking, and they were magically bound together as allies and as lovers-Entilak was very glad they were both shapeshifters.

Make no mistake, though-the two were hardly a typical pair. Once, Moonlight had been a normal deity of Light and Entilak had been a normal Chaos Albie. But he had been a very dark one and had tried to steal Moonlight's powers. He had suceeded, but his body couldn't hold them and was ravaged, left in shreds. Moonlight hadn't fared much better, and both awoke Cursed. A human had taken them in and saved them, but they were still really loners. The Binding formed between them had inconvienietly forced them to have a relationship-when they didn't, they lost full control of themselves and their relationship happened anyways.

So both of them had been weakened and now both of them depended on one another. They couldn't live without each other, quite literally. And slowly, over time, the two built a normal relationship, actually developing feelings for one another. Convienient, life can be.

The Cursed mark on Moonlight started glowing. "Are we close?" she asked.

"I hope so."

((1/1 1/1
I will be making one post a day until they've had their self plots fully properly developed :P))

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Re: Discovery and a Cursed Albie (Self)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/07/2010 8:19 AM

It turned out that no, they weren't close. Not at all. They were out in the cold in the middle of nowhere. They didn't have much hope, either, of finding what they hunted for. An ancient statue of a Seraphant in its divineness? No way. No, the Cursed marking was just angry at her. Typical. She licked Entilak's face, the closest thing to a romantic gesture that she had any intention of doing in the middle of a frigid mountain range. Apparently, the Cursed marking sensed this too, and it dulled.

"Dumb thing," Entilak hissed. "Why, dear divinities, why do these things have the linger?"

"I'm the closest thing to a divinitiy you'll ever meet, likely, and I've not a clue. All I know is that we can't go in the shrine yet. Though-though I heard the Cursed markings originated there. Is it possible the markings have something to do with these statues?"

((2.1)((2.1))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/21/2010 11:19 AM

"I don't-" Moonlight snarled. "Come back? Already? No. Not yet. Not untill we've found those statues. Until then, Lord Ray, we're here. Then we can come back and help you with-fifteen? Each with a companion? Crap, that's a lot."

Entilak nodded constantly, the two continuing to discuss what they'd learned telepathically as they trekked on. "This'll make beggars of us all!" he grumbled. "There's no coin in Bleeder's scales!" He sighed and tripped. "Ow. This is-black rock?" He felt a paw over the familiar stone. "This is what they make keystones out of! I'm sure this rock's worth money."

"Leave it. We don't know how to forge money."

"Lucy does."

"Lucy is one of the new bleeders. You've met?"

"At a convention."

(3.1)(3.1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/21/2010 10:33 PM

"What's the plan?" Entilak asked as the pair trekked on. "I mean...I don't mean to be rude, but we don't really have one, do we, Moon-dear?"

"Hmm...We need to get to the auction house pretty fast. We probably only have until tonight, no offense. We'll search, and then I'll fly you back. But when we're there, I'm going into rat form. You can carry me or something. This is enough stress on my wings, flying in this snowstorm-blizzard-thing. But with the influx of Bleeders, we need to find the creature responsible. Master-what's that?" She raised her head. "Ray-really? Not natural? Magic-born? We need a Nightwalker or similar to rebanish them? Demons in disguise? Ish. And each one has its own spot it needs to be banished to? You say their Masters will be fine, though?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/21/2010 11:28 PM

((This is the last post of this Roleplay. Entilak and Moonlight are leaving, after which this is no longer in use.))

Their marks suddenly began to pulse. Entilak growled, following the tug of energy, Moonlight astride him. Just minutes later, they were in front of a statue of a Day Seraphant. Moonlight wasted no time in taking the rosy gemstone from its mouth.

"Get on, Entilak. We've got a long flight to find the Binder."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate