A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Postby Kyrit » 09/12/2007 11:30 PM

"You think that hugging me as tightly as you can is going to help?" she asked with a small wince. "Let's just get out of here... I've got to get some bandages from home and wrap them about my palms." The blood was still coming from them at a very slow rate. It was still blood loss though, which wasn't the best thing.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/13/2007 11:54 AM

"You have a better plan?" muttered Max, standing up and extending a hand to Destiny, convinced now that she was at least okay. Noticing her palms, he remarked. "That should heal up pretty quick. I don't think you really need bandages." Sure, she'd given up growth, but... "The hunter did say 'your ability to move forward in time'. I imagine that regrowth wouldn't fall under that."
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/13/2007 5:50 PM

Destiny looked away, ears lowering. "Don't doubt something just because it hasn't been stated..." Standing, she looked toward the exit of the shrine. "Let's just get out of here... I at least want some rest..." The vixen began walking toward the door, her new companion following a few steps behind her.
[Posts recorded]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/13/2007 6:01 PM

"..." Max followed after the two, scowling slightly at her hunter companion. Whatever she claimed, he couldn't help but blame the hunter just a little. "...If your palms haven't stopped bleeding in a few hours, come round my pen." he murmured to the foxgirl, passing her as he hurried out of the shrine

[[Le gone.]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 09/14/2007 12:02 AM

(Everyone has now left, so this roleplay is no more. If you'd like to be on your own and wander around be my guest. Just don't expect me to reply)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous