A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Searh of the shrine (open)

Postby Mousen » 02/19/2010 3:13 PM

ImageImage
Talkore approched the building, It seemed quiet today... It must always be quiet. He Quickly found the entrace and let himself inside, There was something about this place that was soo  different to anywhere he had been before....
"You suprise me Talkore, I thought you would have rusted down to your screws by now." Hissed avoice from the shadows.
"Morwenna If you are going to make comments on the fact i am an robot I will just leave now." Said Talkore through tight lips
"I'm sorry Talkore, I didn't relize you were so sensative on the matter." The Fellox smiled.
"You did. Anyway what did you want me here for?" He asked
"You have a rarther advanced intelligence, I thought you might like to help me discover my past."
"Whats in it for me?" He asked there was a slight mechanic growl to his voice.
"Information on your maker, Dear child" Morwenna smiled sinisiterly.
"Lets go."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Searh of the shrine (open)

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/20/2010 2:22 AM

Lunaria padded into the Shrine behind Talkore, taking it all in. It's certainly been a while since she was last here, but nothing much seemed different. The same quiet serenity still filled the place, and the walls and ceiling were still dark, as if nothing had touched them for centuries, and nothing will for centuries to come.

A voice floated through the place and Lunaria stiffened. It was a Fellox, just like Talkore had said, but the Fellox didn't seem as kind as she imagined. Slowly, she approached it, trying to remain as expressionless as all feline-ly possible.

"Greetings, I am Lunaria. Might I beg your name?" Lunaria dipped her head, keeping her eyes fixed on the creature before her. She knew that something had passed between Talkore and this strange new friend of theirs that she had missed, and Lunaria did not like being kept in the shadows. Not at all.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 262
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/20/2010 3:45 PM

"I am Morwenna. May I ask you why you have accompanied Talkore on such a tiring quest?"
Talkore remained silent, there was a look in his eyes that did not siut him, he looked slightle gaunt and more like a machine than ever.
"Are we going?" Morwenna's voice cut through the silence like a knife.
Talkore did not answer, he just kept walking towards the door, but paused to let Morwenna through first and he bent towards Lunaria and whispered "Look just do for the most part what she says, I will tell you most of it when we get out of this place." And he disapered through the door.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/20/2010 8:15 PM

"Pleasure..." Lunaria followed the Fellox with her eyes, curious. Then she turned and padded off towards somewhere. Lunaria made the follow, only to be halted by Talkore.

"Um... sure..." The polychromatic feline nodded and followed after Talkore. Well that was strange. He seems so tense compared to before. And something was out of place; Lunaria just couldn't tell what it was. At the moment, this something bugged her, but she set it aside and looked around.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/21/2010 10:50 AM

"I assume you know the legend of the temple pets Talkore?" Asked Morwenna fake innocence in her voice.
"I would assume I know it as well as you do."  he countered.
"I doubt that."
"Help me find the answers I seek Talkore, I must have come her in my former life. I am sure I have always been temple."
"Where should we start?"
"The records."
"I Will take Lunaria with me if thats ok."
"Tell me if you find anything. At all."
"Come on Lunaria, Follow me." Talkore muttered as he set of at a speedy pace down the corridor.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/21/2010 12:04 PM

Lunaria kept silent for the most part of their conversation. She felt no need to intrude, nor would she have anything to say. It seemed all very private to her. Instead, she simply followed, eyes wandering over the familiar shapes inside the Shrine.

"Oh... of course," she agreed and followed close behind him.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/23/2010 10:31 AM

(Didn't manage to get on yesterday slept at freinds sorry.)
Talkore opened the door and ushered her inside. "look I'm sorry for dragging you up here and everything, but.... It's a long story... But I'm clockwork right, well she says she has got infomation of my maker, and I have to find out what it is." He sighed, expecting the worst.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LilyFlower258 » 02/24/2010 8:16 PM

Lunaria nodded. It was natural that a clockwork would be curious about his own maker. It's kind of like knowing your lineage and your own family history. For them, she supposed, knowing your own maker was like knowing your own parent. They were the ones that 'brought' you into this world, afterall.

Lunaria sighed. She'd never known her parents. Either of them. So far as she knew, she'd been alone all her life. The farthest memory that she had was of herself wandering about the slums, scravanging food from here and there, fighting for every breath and every step she took. It wasn't an easy life, and she thanked all the powers in the heavens above that she managed to get out of that horrible place before it killed her on the inside.

It was by chance, perhaps, that a kindly human had been wandering about the slums one day and trodded on her tail. She was horribly upset by it and hissed at him, and in his attempt to make up for his mistake, he'd taken her home with him. His house was a very large and comfortable change from the streets that Lunaria had been living on up until that point, and she enjoyed life with him for a bit, before confinement finally got the better of her, and she ran away. Freedom really has never tasted so good. And now... she was just a wanderer. She could get food well enough on her own, and almost always found a nice and dry place to sleep for the night.

"It would be nice... knowing who made you, wouldn't it?" she wondered aloud, almost to herself.
LilyFlower258
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/25/2010 8:21 AM

"Yes, it would. The strange fact is i was desiegned not to have a concence and maybe the infomation might help me to work that out. Are you alright Lunaria?" He sighed and we back to looking in the records. "Maybelle, Moreen, Morganna.... Mathewetta?!..."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate