A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: D}.ance {with} {the} D}.evil [Self RP]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/07/2011 1:46 PM

Junsei
Purine Penticorn

[8 :--: 2]

The Purine Penticorn did not think of the consequences of what she was doing. In her mind, all the consequences did not matter when it came to the well-being of another. Junsei knew that he needed her, or at least someone, to help. Although, she did not know exactly what was wrong, aside from him mentioning a 'tormentor', Junsei knew he needed help. It appeared that Shetan had not gotten any help for some time. Perhaps mostly because it seemed he pushed everyone away. No matter what though, Junsei would not step down from this. He needed her, whether he admitted it or not.
As the mare looked into the brutes eyes, which forever seemed to hold something like a soft flickering flame in them, she soon lost his gaze at Shetan lowered his eyes. She could sense what seemed to be shame... Why was he so ashamed? Junsei had so many questions, and she desired answers... "It's... too risky, Junsei. I can't... I can't let you be with me. You don't understand... what could happen..." Just what could happen? What was Shetan so afraid of? Junsei had seen the monster that he had called the 'thorn in his flesh', but was such apparition dangerous..? Junsei's desire to help would not go away, even at his words. She did not know what drew her so strongly to him, but she did know she just wanted to help.  "It's... for the best..." Those words hit her strongly. Junsei knew it was not for the best for the brute to be alone. He needed help, but he would allow no one to do so. She couldn't help but have an even stronger desire to help the brute, no matter what she had seen earlier. "Being alone is not for the best... You need someone to be there for you... I want to be... Please... Let me help you..." Her pleading voice did well to show her care and concern, and her deep eyes conveyed that as well. It was true, genuine concern, and it was clear that she was not going to let this be.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/09/2011 11:34 PM

Shetan
Blaze Penticorn

[- 30 :: 7 -]

Shetan knew that no matter what Junsei said, he had to stop her from staying with him. At any time, the spirit that dwelled withing him could very easily come out, and Shetan shuddered to think of what would happen to Junsei if he allowed that to happen. No, it was just for the best that he remain alone and that she stay away. No matter what, Shetan had to do something to keep her away, as painful as that was. Shetan did not want to do so... Junsei was the first to ever show such care and concern, and it was a feeling the brute wanted to embrace, but he knew, for her sake, he could not.
"Being alone is not for the best... You need someone to be there for you... I want to be... Please... Let me help you..." She was so persistent. How could Shetan let her down without hurting her? It just didn't seem possible. Shetan would have to do whatever it took to keep her away... She had to, otherwise... bad things could happen.
"Allow me... my son!"
"What?" Shetan's eyes widened. "No!!!"
Shetan felt the heat rise within him, and air around him intensified with heat. As if in some sort of pain, Shetan whinnied, head tearing to the side as eyes clenched shut, trying to fight back the beast from within. The brute shook his head, stepping backwards, away from Junsei. Opening his wild eyes, they seemed to glow like red hot embers, and there was such an enraging look among them. A dark, broken laugh escaped his maw, but it sounded as though Shetan was fighting against it, and it certainly did not match his voice. Looking to Junsei with those wild eyes, Shetan could still see her through the flames. His heart ached... No, he could not let her stay with him. This was proof. "Junsei... Forget me!" With a wild whinny, Shetan reared, pawing the air and with a wild snort, leaped towards Junsei, landing into a gallop across the stony ground, sparks flying... or perhaps it was traces of flames. And then his father spoke, but not to him... Instead, his voice was directed at Junsei... "Hehe, fear my flames, mare" He did not look back, and only continued to run without stopping. He would not stop or give her a chance to get close. Shetan had to leave her before something bad happened...
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/10/2011 7:11 PM

Junsei
Purine Penticorn

[9 :--: 2]

Junsei did not know what to expect, but what came was certainly not what she had planned. There was a sudden surge of heat that seemed to drive away the cold. At first, the Purine could not figure out where this heat was coming from, but she soon realized that it radiated off of Shetan! Junsei took a step back, eyes wide, as the brute seemed to shy away in pain. She could not make sense of what was happening. And then his eyes met hers again, and Junsei froze with fear. As if staring into pits of burning flames, Junsei could see what looked to be burning fire within the eyes of the brute. There was such a wild and maddening look in his eyes, Junsei could not understand it. But, once again, she could see some form of aura radiating off of the brute, and as she stared, she could make out the form of what seemed to be a flaming Penticorn surrounding Shetan. Junsei's eyes widened in fear. Was this the thorn in his flesh he had spoke of? But as her eyes met his once more, Junsei saw deeper into those flames, and peered into the true soul of Shetan, able to see those pleading, hurt eyes and was unable to look away.
"Junsei... Forget me!" Junsei was snapped out of her daze at his voice and saw him leap for her. With a fearful whinny, Junsei leaped out of the way just in time, able to feel the heat radiating off the brute as he galloped past, and as he did, she heard the faint traces of a haunting voice... "Hehe, fear my flames, mare" Junsei stood frozen in fear as the red form of Shetan disappeared into the darkness, that haunting voice echoing within her mind. It sounded nothing like Shetan's voice, and Junsei could not bring herself to believe it was Shetan who had spoke that. Her eyes did not leave the disappearing form of the stud for a moment, as silence began to settle in, as well as the cold... And in such a quiet voice, the mare said but one word. "Shetan..."
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/12/2011 1:34 AM

Junsei
Purine Penticorn

[10 :--: 3]

Junsei watched until Shetan was well out of sight, his red form having disappeared into the darkness without a trace. The Purine Penticorn did not remove her hurt and confused eyes from the darkness that had swallowed him, leaving her once more alone. Oddly enough, Junsei felt the cold return... but this time, it felt so much colder than even when Shetan had been near her. She felt so alone, and there was such a longing to follow the brute. There was a longing to help the brute. But, how could she? If he would not let her, how could she help him? Junsei was so uncertain, but she knew she needed to try something; anything. She could not stand back and do nothing. She would not stand back and do nothing. He needed her, or at least someone, and Junsei was going to try. Even though she didn't know where to begin. With a deep sigh, the mare lowered her head slightly, and began to walk onward into the darkness, heading in the direction the Blaze Penticorn had disappeared in. She would find him...
"I'm coming Shetan..."
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous