A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Unknown Secrets (Continued and Finished)

Postby Kelica » 09/04/2007 12:51 PM

Cruo suddenly noticed the Cursed Tali."Do you wish to join us?"He asked,rather casually."I can teach them respect for our colour if nessicary(sp) even though the little annoyance behind me..."He shot a quick glare at Okoto.The Torken seemed to return it."Will never respect me,I can assume he'd learn respect for our kind around another Cursed pet."He said.

Okoto suddenly came up with a plan."I know what we'll do!"He piped up."We'll go back into the shrine,Cruo will cover,my owner tells me he's a good actor.He'll bring us into the passageway,we'll find a good place to hide,wait for the monks to come,then we'll follow them!"It felt satisfatory to Okoto.But he didn't know if the others would approve...

((I wanted to put in a little flashback between Okoto and Kelica when she told him Cruo was a good actor.XD))

((Cruo:6))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/04/2007 6:06 PM

(Ahh, you posted it here before I did!! XD)

The Glacial Albie quickly backed away from the angry Tali. "Yes, that sounds like a very good idea," Shade said to Okoto, nodding while giving Contentment a glare. He didn't really trust Cursed pets, especially not this Cursed Tali since it had just tried to attack him.

Tiffany barely repressed a squeal as she backed away in panic. Embarrassed at her own show of weakness, she stepped behind Shade, trying to hide herself.

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/04/2007 6:33 PM

Cruo rarely ever did this,but he smiled at Okoto's plan.Good at acting?He could convince a Purity or an Evil he was on their side!Naturally,he was on neither side.He already knew how he was going to cover.Suprisingly,he thought he was going to enjoy this...

Glad he was approved,Okoto ran to the way into the Shrine.Monks everywhere.He'd have to wait for the others.Or at least Cruo really,as his excitement wore off,he began to think about the other Albie.Maybye she was going to be more of an obstacle then Okoto thought.She was already showing many signs of being scared.Always hiding behind Shade afterwards...

((Cruo:7))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/04/2007 7:11 PM

Limping along as quietly as he could, Shade followed Okoto until they had reached the entranceway into the shrine. There was a sharp intake of breath behind him as Tiffany saw all of the monks running around. "You need to calm down. I won't let anything hurt you, as I've said before," he said to the Candy Albie, though he didn't look at her. His eyes were trained on the scene outside, waiting for Creo to go and distract the monks.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/04/2007 8:56 PM

Cruo stepped out into the open,getting a few unfriendly looks from onlookers."I have seen the Torken and Albie you are looking for."He said,doing his best to be as convincing as possible."They disappeared into the Hall of Purity."The monks immedietly filed into the Hall of Purity,searching around for the pets."Fools."Cruo said to himself as he slammed the door on them,he made sure it stayed shut with the help of some gullible folks nearby.

When Cruo came back and gave the signal Okoto and Cruo both darted away to the Hall of the Lost.As neither knew where the passageway was,Okoto found a suitable place to hide and wait for Shade.How he hoped those doors were still holding.

((Was controlling the monks okay?Or should I change it?))
((Cruo:8 ))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/05/2007 5:51 PM

(I guess anyone who's roleplaying here can control the monks in general. ;) That will make it easier. But only I get to control Antonius. *laughs evilly*)

"All right, it's over there," Shade whispered, nodding his head toward a nearly invisible passageway next to a strange symbol. Walking over to a pillar, he crouched behind it, and waited for the monks to come. It would be a long wait, since they would doubtless have to calm down, first. But, no, wait, who was that?

Antonius walked down the Halls of the Lost, his gaze darting furtively around the hall. Finally, he reached the secret passageway, and quietly stepped into it, not knowing that several pets were watching him.

"Let's go," the Glacial Albie whispered, and started after the monk, with Tiffany keeping close on his tail. The poor Candy Albie seemed quiet nervous about the prospect of following a monk that wanted to kill them down into a dark passageway, but at least she hadn't run off screaming, yet.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/05/2007 6:13 PM

Okoto followed them with odd speed an quietness,into the passageway.Keeping his tail low,as it gave off light,Okoto crept quietly down the passageway.He occasionally scanned the ground with his tail,looking for pitfalls and such.

Cruo kept low and behind the others,as he glowed in the dark.There was no doubt he could not continue his work in the Hall of Lost,as the monks were obviously looking for him now too.Barely supressing a sigh he continued...

((Cruo:9))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/05/2007 6:25 PM

Shade continued through the darkness, following the monk's scent. He limped along as well as he could, his broken paw still held well up above the ground. Easily navigating the two pits, now that he knew where they were, he glanced over his shoulder to make sure that the others were doing all right.

To Tiffany's relief, she had made it across both chasms, and stood, trembling next to the Glacial Albie. Her eyes were fixed on the light from outside, hoping that Antonius wouldn't come back too soon.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/05/2007 9:40 PM

Okoto navigated the pits without trouble,seeing as he had his tail.He followed the two Albies to the end of the tunnel.He waved his tail to Shade,signalling he was alright.

Cruo also navigated the passageway without problem,as the small glow radiating from his body gave him the abilty to see below his feet.He arrived at the exit.This,unfourtunately was where the plan wasn't very thought out in his opinion.How were they supposed to find the monk in all this snow?

((After this i'm not going to rp as Cruo.Lets just pretend he's trailing along.Alright?))
((Cruo:10))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/06/2007 8:09 PM

(Okay ^^)

"Right, now all we have to do is find him," Shade said, confidently limping down onto the slope. His tail swung back and forth, and he looked around, expecting that Antonius could not be too far away.

"Sh-Shade," Tiffany said, nudging him.

"Hmm?" He swung toward her, and instantly went on the alert when he saw the frightened gleam in her eye. Following her line of sight, he felt his heart sink into his chest. Antonius was only a short way away - and he was coming toward them.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/06/2007 8:14 PM

Okoto looked forward,staring at the monk."What do we do?"He whispered hurriedly.he knew there was an abandoned cabin somewhere in the mountains,but really,what help was that?It was so far away...
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/06/2007 8:48 PM

"There's only one of him - we can take him," the Glacial Albie hissed to the others, as he lowered his horns. Now the monk's expression changed to something near fear.

"You will die now," Antonius said, but Shade noted that his voice quaked a little. Foolish human, showing weakness when he should be strong. Snorting disdainfully, he tossed his horns, and pawed the ground with one paw. Oops, that was the hurt one. He groaned a little, a jolt of fire shooting up his leg.

"Tell us what you know," Tiffany suddenly said, stepping forward with alarming self-confidence. "Now." There was a sinister undertone to her voice, that caused the monk to flinch, and Shade to look at her in surprise. For once, her stance was that of a self-assured and confident individual, instead of a shy, reserved Albie.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/06/2007 9:34 PM

Okoto's feelings about the Candy Albie were erased,after this,he'd start out with a clean slate about her.But in the distance he could see something moving,coming towards them...Once he realised what it was,his ears and tail shot up in the air,still standing straight.He figured it would cause confuse the monk,beacause he was not looking at the Shrine or at him but down the mountain.There was a flock of garudors advancing,aiming at them..."There's a flock of garudors coming."He whispered urgently to Shade."Should we pester the monk some more or should we run?"He said,the flock getting closer...
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/07/2007 5:58 PM

"Who do you work for?" Shade asked the Garudors, and Tiffany's gaze slid over to him. To his surprise, she did not drop her eyes, but stared at him penetratingly, as if she was looking into his very soul. It frightened him, so he looked away, and lowered his horns at the garudors.

"Haha, you can not possibly hope to defeat us," Anthony said, his confidence returning now that the pets were once more outnumbered. Grinning, he pulled a long, jagged knife out of his robes. It looked like one of those knives that priests use to sacrifice victims. And it had dried blood on it.

Now seriously creeped out, the Candy Albie still didn't lose her self-assurance. "You will surrender," she stated calmly and manner-of-factly, advancing upon the monk. "I don't care whether those birds are working for you, or not, we can take them all." She sounded so confident, that Shade couldn't help but feel a surge of admiration for her newfound boldness.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/07/2007 6:54 PM

((I'll control the garudors.:D))

"No one.We just want to feast."The lead garudor said mockingly.Looking around,he obsereved the creatures there,as his pack circled around."Oh,a human,quite tasty."His eyes lingered on Antonius.The others nodded.Looking around some more,he continued his speech."The others are of no intrest to us,but first..."He looked to Okoto."Can he show us to find more of his kind?"

Okoto smiled.This was his chance."If you let us interrogate him,we will ask him where and what the others are doing."Okoto paused for a bit then decided to say."You can persuade him to take us there,right?"

"Of course."He said,his garudors inching in,all eyes on the human.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next