A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Cold. (Open Hunt)

Postby Grace » 05/16/2010 6:59 AM

The aquamarine eyes were staring into the distance.
Snow and ice was in abundance. But she was used to it.
Glacial creatures were imune to the bite of the cold climate. But she had never wondered why. Never had she questioned the ways of the world. The sun rose and set, but she did not question the reasons behind it at all.

Staring at the sky.
The wind blew the clouds across the sky, she knew. But she never asked for the knowledge.
No, she was content to live life as she would.
She was no philosopher. She was no scientist. She had no need to question these things.
No, Wren was Wren. And that's the way she wanted it.

Ever since Wren could remember, she had never been able to see. Well, not colors anyway. She could see the Auras of people and creatures, and she could see... other things... as well. She did not care about what these other things were, though she had been told she could see spirits.
What this had meant, she did not know. She did not care either.
Sometimes she heard them speaking, a disorientating thing. Especially for a blind creature.
She had barely noticed the new presence closing in on her...

Wren - 1 . 1
I pretty much went POOF ages ago, and left for a very long while....

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate