A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: I'm not evil... Just twisted... [P, Draco and I]

Postby Mousen » 05/27/2010 6:03 PM

Sorren took the book of Storm, he fingers traced along the spine. "Nyxia Noir's  guide to keeping Grim hounds." She turned over to the back. "Whether it be a were-wolf cross, a full grim hound, one of the Mortimi hell hounds, a Kirund, or just a large vicious dog this book will help you turn that people eater into a loving protector." She smirked, though slightly disappointed.  
"Well, now I know what were going to do with you Storm." She opened the book and continued reading. "Chapter one,; Toilet training your savage beast."  That was it, even through her pain she was clinging onto the railings of the balcony laughing, giggling profusely. "Storm... Storm... I know what I'm buying for Christmas If I'm not dead..." Sorren was laughing so much she could barely get the words out.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Draco » 05/29/2010 2:45 PM

"Damn."  Storm said simply, obviously irritated. He walked back into the gray zone, this time actually looking at the titles. He pulled out a rather large book titled: Being gray, the guide to neutrality. If that wasn't the right book, he didn't know what was. As he stood up, he felt something odd under his feet. No, correction, he didn't feel anything at all under his feet. After a moment of blinking dumbly, gravity seemed to finally notice him and he plummeted down through the trapdoor. He kept his arms and legs close to them, know it would hurt if he touched the walls. Which were far to close to him.
It began to take on a gradual incline, and soon Storm was sliding instead of falling, sliding down into the darkness. He couldn't tell how far down he'd gone, but it must have been a good thousand feet or so. Now the slide was beginning to level out, and he wondered what was at the bottom to break his fall. Turns out; nothing.
ImageIf you wish to live, I have a few life rules for you:
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
3. Don't anger me. Trust me, there are less gruesome ways to die.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/15/2010 4:40 AM

Sorren didn't fancy her chances if she followed him. Though it would be polite to ask whether he was okay, right? "Hey! Erm... Storm? You allright?" She asked, somewhat nervously. "Storm! Can you here me?" She shouted down,  making sure she clung on to the bookcase she didn't want to fall down there too.

Turns out fate had other plans; R.U who was searching among the books, slipped, knocking a huge, leather bound book of the shelf, and on top of Sorren's head. She screamed in suprised and tumbled down the trap door. R.U followed, hoping she wouldn't be to mad with him.
Sorren also wondered if they'd be any thing to break her fall; there was; Storm. She quickly got up and dusted herself off she didn't need the awkwardness. She was thankful she was wearing her grey rabbit fur coat, second hand, obviously, she didn't want to be the death of anything, well not anything she didn't know.

She blinked her vision hazy, after being hit on the head with a 1000 page book and falling down a trap door. For heavens sake this only happened in movies! She sighed to herself touching the bloody lump at the back of her head. That was all she needed.

R.U in the meanwhile, hovered around the edge of the room, hoping Sorren wouldn't notice him. She did, but didn't bother herself ripping out a few of his pages after all the little book, however annoying, could come in handy.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Draco » 06/15/2010 12:08 PM

"No, I am most certainly not OK." Storm shouted back up, but didn't receive an answer. He briefly wandered why before the girl ran into him, knocking him back to the floor. "Ow." He said simply, feeling several of the Bane's sharper parts poke him in the back. He stood up after she got off of him, glaring at her. He noticed and arched doorway behind her, and figured there was nowhere else to go. You could climb about ten feet up the slide before it got too steep. "Well, it's best we be getting out of here." He said, starting to walk towards the door.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/15/2010 12:45 PM

Sorren glared back. "You know, I'm probably going to die in the next few days and-" She broke off coughing violently she could taste the iron in the mouth; blood. After several moments of clinging onto the wall for support she followed, picking up both books as she went. She was slower than Storm to begin with, but carrying two hefty books she was slowed down even further.  Her hand that wasn't holding books clutched desperately onto the wall, her balance was not the best of things right now.  The passage was cold, torches lined the walls at regular intervals after several minutes she stopped after loosing sight of storm yet again. "Storm!" She called, holding onto a torch bracket for support. "Would you either wait for me, leave me here to die, or kill me and be quick about it?" She asked, hoping he was still with in hearing distance. She slid down the wall, sighing to herself.
"Don't give up yet! Your barely half way their!" R.U encouraged.  
She just swatted him.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 06/17/2010 2:01 PM

Storm sighed and began walking back to her. As soon as he could see her, he began talking, much more serious than usual. "Are you going to wallow in self-pity or are you going to put some effort into saving yourself. I thought you were tougher than that. Apparently, I was mistake. So would you like me to cary you out of here, or are you going to get up and walk?"
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/18/2010 5:27 AM

She gave him a scathing look at got to her feet. She carried on down the corridor, trying to keep a few feet ahead of him. She knew it was a childish thing to do, but she hadn't planned on being mature. "Just so you know." She growled falling behind him again. "When I die in this stupid, stupid place; you are not getting invited to my funeral." She said, completely serious. Perhaps she should have been nice to the idiot trying to help her; it would have been a much wiser thing to do. But at the moment she was to mad to be nice to anything, aside from the cute little book that kept whispering compliments about her hair in her ear.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 06/18/2010 3:28 PM

"Now," Storm said, "Open that book I got you to page one and start reading. Or just check the table of contents or something, but if you don't start now you probably won't find what you need before you die."

They came to a large circular room with a domed roof, where three arched doorways led off. "Damn." Storm said, turning towards Sorren. "Which way? My guess is all of them are deadly, but different varieties of deadly, so it won't really matter."
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Sorren 3/5 R.U 5/5

Postby Mousen » 06/18/2010 5:54 PM

Sorren nodded, not bothering to say anything, she sat down, and opened the book, strangely she couldn't find the author's name anywhere. She opened the first page, black of course, she turned the second. "To every person who has found themselves in need of a little rain." She smiled. Cute. No contents though, instead was in introduction, though not in any language she had ever seen before.
" Gris non é un estado físico, nin unha mente no que está nalgún lugar no medio, é un ser, un cesamento do fogo na guerra de luz e tebras, o ben eo mal, felicidade e medo. É un neutro. É poderoso e fráxil, perigoso e segura. Cando todo máis falla, grises reinado. É no medio da seca e de inundacións, unha néboa a calma nunha interminable guerra un estado raramente alcanzar. A pesar de todo o que tes que facer é ser o gris e virá, é natural para algúns. Pero imposible para os outros.

Moitas veces é fácil dicir cando un gris está preto de ser. A guerra entre a luz ea escuridade, está matando lentamente, Dolores sufocante. Entón pode haber un punto de viraxe, o punto no que o gris é alcanzar." Her tongue formed the words easily, though she didn't understand the words, half of her picked up the flow of the words, almost like she could understand in some bizarre way, but the other half had no clue. She flicked through the rest of the book, nothing. Pages all blank, not a word, nor image. Though there was a nast bloodstain about three quarters of the way through.
Then she picked up the other book, the one that had fallen on her head, perhaps fate would be kind. The title read. "What you need to know at this very moment." Perfect. She opened it, again the second page read. "To all those who find themselves in need of a little rain." Though underneath it, it also read. "Perhaps to rid ourselves of the drought we face." And again another something underneath that. "And perhaps a light breeze to escape the coming storm." Sorren shrugged and turned the page. She gasped at the page began to write itself, erasing what it had written before anyone could read it.
Two fails.
And she was running out of time.
Sorren could feel the hopelessness as if it were made of bricks. She wasn't going to cry, not infront of Storm, instead she shrugged, not realizing a silver tear  was running down her face. She pushed the books toward him. "I can't make sense of them." She said, as the single tear hit the stone, making the stone hiss as though something molten had just dropped onto it and cooled, the tear had stained to stone a bright silver, almost like mercury. Not that Sorren noticed, she had her arms wrapped round herself, obviously in pain. A mix of pain and despair.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 06/29/2010 4:15 PM

"Are you aware that your tears are make of liquid silver? It's really kind of weird." Storm said quickly, trying to change the subject. "Anyways, lets try the middle tunnel. I am just getting the vibe that it's slightly less dangerous than the others." He continued, andd then started to walk off down the tunnel before she could say more.
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/01/2010 9:23 AM

"Oh." She said, slightly annoyed. Sorren hadn't intended to cry, not in front of this particular idiot anyway. She shook her hairs pulling out the cotters, with irritable fingers. Before heading after storm. "So, you think this ones less dangerous than the others?" Sorren asked, giving him a cold questioning look. "Well, then I'm taking the left one." She raised her eyebrows in an amused manner before, trudging off, toward the middle tunnel.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 07/02/2010 11:07 PM

"Oh, don't get me wrong, these are probably all deadly, just different degrees of deadly. It's like one of those "choose your death" games." Storm said with a laugh as he too walked into the middle one. About ten feet in, where the light that had managed to survive down the tunnel finally died, There was a loud grinding sound as the doorway shut. The walls rumbled, and Storm could only assume that they were closing in around them. "Hm," He muttered, "I may have been wrong..."
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/19/2010 8:13 PM

Sorren's eyes widened in surprise. She swore under her breath, of course it was illegible mainly because of the fact it was in a different language to what she had been speaking a few minutes previously. Her eyes flickered back and fourth. In a moment of inspiration. She grabbed one of the useless books of the floor and with all her might slided it toward the middle tunnel. It touched the walls of the tunnel. Hopefully the thick binding would last. Sorren ran in the left tunnel, and ... out the other side? Looks like Storm should have taken the left one.

(EDIT: pulling her out. Sorry. ^^; )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous