A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Feelings with a price... (Self, PG?)

Postby Mousen » 12/23/2010 11:31 AM

As Sorren returned to him, he tilted his head to the side, almost sympathizing with her.

"Hey... Well, may I accompany you to Tengel? Please..."

After a moment of consideration Taurmynt smiled a little. "I supp-" He broke of suddenly, for a moment a look of panic clouded his features before he swore, though unless Sorren had a good understanding of Nahuatl she wouldn't have understood what he said. "Bother, I had forgotten the date with being away so long, it's almost time for the winter bloodletting of my people, to appease the life god." He was sure he'd given her a quick explanation of his religion before, and he would have plenty of time to go over it again once they got moving. "Time is of the essence, Sorren. We'd better go."

(Hee~ I'll call this over now~ <3 I'll Pm you with stuffs about where we go next~ ^w^ Though I'm going to the allotment now so I might be awhile~ ^w^)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Previous