A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Leader of the clan [RE2][P]

Postby Firetra » 11/19/2010 9:44 AM

Xemnas walked into the shrine. He liked this place. It gave a whole new scenery to things. It was alot better than being in that stuffy old tent in the Wilt'no desert. Jahall insisted that he'd stay and take in new recruits. But no, he left anyways. And now here he was with no worries and away from all his troubles. He walked into the grand hall and sat down.The long journy here only took but a day for Xemnas. But thats because he had a secret way here. No one knows he's here.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Leader of the clan [RE2][P]

Postby Firetra » 11/28/2010 5:21 PM

Desicions, Desicions. Thats all he has made on his trip. Wether to stay or to go. And now wether to go left or right. This was getting entirely confusing.He had walked not that far into the shrine and he came to a stop. Here was two coices. Left and right and he didn't know which to take. So I did einey Menie Miney mo and he got to go right. So to the right it was!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Leader of the clan [RE2][P]

Postby Firetra » 12/08/2010 10:36 PM

Down the hall was nothing much there. It was just a hall with walls and a few runes on the sides. And a few torches lit the way. That was, until Xemnas found a weird looking torch. This one was made of copper instead of regular metal. Knowing it might be a passsage, he pulled it and sure enough there was a flight of steps behind it. So of couse Xemnas went up the steps, but of course he pulled the torch out first for light.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate