A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Creepy here isn't it?(Open, to everyone and RE2)

Postby Firetra » 01/01/2011 1:28 AM

Okay so heres how it went on. Firemantra was just walking along in one of the halls when suddenly the ground caved in from under him, and he fell about five stories to the hard packed earth. He didn't get hurt, just really peeved off. "Ow, Man they got to make a warning sign for that." He said while rubbing his head. He then got up and saw that this was not a booby trap or anything in the sorts. It was a crypt. And it seemed that this place was visited a lot also, because the dust that would usually be everywhere was nowhere to be found, and the torches were all lit. So there had to be a way out of here. So, he went searching for it.

(26)

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Creepy here isn't it?(Open, to everyone and RE2)

Postby Firetra » 01/01/2011 7:55 PM

He still hadn't found it. But there was this one dark place in the Crypt that had no lighting in it. So he took a torch out of it's socket and Held it in his pincers on his tail. He then did the same with the other tail. So that when he got there it Illuminated the whole place. The place was acctually a long hallway. He couldn't see the end of it, but he was going to try to get there. So he continued on and walked up ahead.

(27)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/02/2011 12:31 PM

The hallway seemed to go on longer than Fire though. It seemed like he just kept on walkin,and walking, and walking on through. The he saw a break in the hall, and a bright light at the end of it. "Finnaly" He said, he then dropped the torches which utterly put them out, and ran to the end of the hallway. He then was out in an open room. A dome more like it. It had a hole at the top and tons of sunlight was pouring in from it. "Man, this place is amazing!" He said. "Hello! Is anyone here?"

(28)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/04/2011 10:00 PM

"Yes, someone is here." Then a Yonyuu walked out from a different hallway and greeted Fire. "Hello, My name is Yahano, how may I help you in this fine place?" Now Fire really didn't need any help, but the sight of this beauty was too much to resist. "Uhhhhhhhh," He said with a dumbfound expression. "yes! I do need some help." He had said finaly. "I need help getting back to the main shrine. Could you help me do that?" He asked " Why sure, just follow me." She said with a grace to her voice. And with that she turned and walked down a corridor, with Firemantra on her heels.

(16) (29)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 01/05/2011 10:38 PM

ImageImage

Marco had come to the Basantha Shrine out of pure boredom.  He had heard spooky stories and it interested him, so here he was walking aimlessly in the beautiful Shrine.  A lot of other people like Reggie, who was sitting on his back, ohhing and ahhing were admiring the carvings but it wasn't what he came here for.  Really, so far he wasn't seeing what was so ominous about this place. "Really mate would you look at this place? It's spectacular!", Reggie said loudly, as always. "Mhmm", Marco mumbled, already bored with the scene.  Out of the corner of his eye he could see a hallway, three in fact.  Hm, well that seems a bit more interesting, he thought humbly.  He looked down all three, one actually had a hole in the floor. "Is that supposed to be there?", Reggie asked rhetorically knowing Marco wouldn't answer.  He never spoke, probably why Reggie liked him.  That way he could talk all he wanted without having to feel rude.  Marco cautiously walked over, studying the dusty mess that it made.  Clearly no ones seen this... must have been made recently he thought.  "Hurry up chap I want to look inside" Reggie urged him forward.  Marco looked down seeing a actually pretty lit room. "Huh, looks like painful fall if you ask me", course no one did but that was Reggie for you, speaking without being asked.    "I hear voices! Can you hear them? Oh wait... never mind", the little Ragerine must have momentarily forgotten that Marco's senses weren't as heightened as everyone else but Reggie's hearing on the other hand was better than the average creature.  Marco began to back away before Reggie could say something stupid but it was too late, "Hullo! Just curious, but how did you get down there? Oh and by there's a hole in the flooring!  Might want to let maintenance know!" The Ragerine may have been small but he could really belt his voice if he wanted.  Marco rolled his eyes hoping that maybe whoever was down there hadn't heard his companion.  He could have just walked away if he wanted but Marco wasn't rude.  Reggie asked them a question and he could at least wait to see if there was an answer but he doubted there would be.  Who knew what kind of creatures were down there anyways?
You always seemed so sure
That one day we'd be fighting a suburban war
your part of town against mine
I saw you standing on the opposite shore
But by the time the first bombs fell
We were already bored

We were already, already bored
Sometimes I can't believe it
I'm movin' past the feeling

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 393
Donate
Location: In a Dream *correction* I'm not? Hehe well that changes alot

Postby Firetra » 01/06/2011 7:14 PM

Oh they heard it as clear as water. "Who's there?!!!" Asked Firemantra.  "I've never heard that voice before, I wonder who it is." Said Yahano with a worried look on her face. "Well, we're about to find out, come on." He said, and they both raced down to the domed area place. they hadn't traveled far so it didn't take long to get there. And they both soon ran in to see the Felox in the place. "Who are you?" Asked Firemantra.

(17) (30)--Level up!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 01/07/2011 6:47 PM

"Hm... the voices stopped", Reggie said, looking slightly disappointed.  But Marco was quite relieved, to him it meant less trouble. He was taken by surprise though, when he heard a voice behind him, "Who are you?"  Marco quickly turned around to see two creatures before him, both of an unique appearance.  Of course it was Reggie who answered "Oh! Hiya! Uhm, this is my pal Marco, I'm ... well, people usually just call me Reggie".  Sometimes Marco was very grateful that Reggie replaced his absence of speaking.  Probably, if Reggie hadn't been there he might have just shrugged possibly causing more of a confusion, then again, if Reggie hadn't been here he wouldn't have yelled down the hole and I could have kept exploring, Marco thought, whatever, whats done is done.  He looked humbly at the two creatures and could recognize that one was a Yonyuu  but the other he wasn't so sure about.   "If you don't mind my asking, but who are you?", Reggie asked while Marco choked back a groan of impatience.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/08/2011 11:55 AM

"Gahh!" Screamed Yahano.  " My goodness, sorry for the scream, I just didn't see you there." She said. "Well anyways, I'm Firemantra. And this is Yahano. Nice to meet you Reggie and ummm, Marco. So what are you two doing here? I sort of came here by chance."

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 01/08/2011 10:12 PM

"It's alright, I'm kind of used to it. I'm not too sure why were here.  Marco here leads the way and he rarely speaks so I just follow him without questions asked" Reggie said as if it were normal to travel with non-speaking felloxes.  Marco pretended to be looking at the grand statues while the little rangerine explained the situation.  He didn't mind that Reggie told them about his mostly-muteness, it made things easier if they knew ahead before trying to speak to him.  "Since you actually speak instead of mumbling" Reggie said, playfully nudging Marco, "could you tell me what this place is?".  Good thinking, Marco thought.  He barely knew that answer to that question himself.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/09/2011 10:48 PM

"Well, I really don't know what this place really is but I think Yahano might have a idea." He said turning to Yahano. "Well, no one I know really know what this place was called. It was originally engraved in a sacred wall, but it was destroyed by wear and tear over the years. But can tell you that the place that you probably just came out of, well from Firemantra's description, is called the crypts. And so far thats the only way that I can see you getting in here without knowing the secret passages." Well that was a long explanation, but it explained it alright. "Any other questions?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 01/10/2011 5:41 PM

Marco slightly nodded, just enough for Yahano to see that he understood. The crypts sounded like a more productive way to travel through the old building.  The stories he had heard were about dark and ominous rooms and once he heard about some kind of creatures here but that was it.  "Sounds interesting but I know Marco wouldn't come here for crypts," Reggie said, which was true,"you came here for something more appealing didn't you" He questioned Marco who shrugged in response.  He had heard you could find something of value here but what he wasn't sure of.  "Well I think were going to start exploring...would you two like to join us?" Reggie invited.  Marco sighed inside with the idea of company, perhaps they could help..., he tried to think on the positive side.
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/11/2011 10:28 PM

"Well I know that I was here in seach of somthing, but since Yahano lives here I'm not sure if she needs anything." He said then turned to Yahano. "Well?" He asked. "You are correct knowing that I need nothing of any sort. But if I know what I think that you are looking for, good luck to you, because if I am correct I have never met any of them before." She said while shaking her head. " But that doen't mean that I don't want to find one also. I have been here for my life searching for one, untill another person who resides in this temple elected me for being nominated into the wanderer clan, there we search for the creatures that lurk in these places."
  "If I got you correctly then you too are serching for one of these creatures in here. Well that is what I too am here for. What about you two?" He asked Reggie and Marco.

(33) (20)--Level up!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 01/13/2011 10:32 PM

"Probably what Marco came here for too" Reggie stated and Marco nodded.  If Yohano has been here her whole life she can definitely help us get around the large building he thought.  "I think if were looking for the same thing we could group up and search together?  Eight eyes are better than two " Reggie said with a bit hope in his voice.  Marco had actually grown more comfortable with the thought, and more help would be better.  These two weren't nearly as bad as he assumed.  Marco forced a small grin on his face to communicate that he didn't mind if they came along.

~5~!
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/15/2011 3:53 PM

"Okay so where should we start? I know this place like the back of my hand. But there are two major sections. The Ground floor and the secret tunnels, which we are in right now." She then turned to Firemantra waiting to see his response. Realizing that she was waiting for him, he though of one then awnsered. "I'd like to see if the creatures roaming around here would be in the secret tunnels. Plus It might make us undetected, and a less likely to fall into some type of trap, what do you guys think?"

((34)) ((21))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flowza » 02/05/2011 4:28 PM

Marco shrugged, he didn't really care which way they went as long as they went somewhere.  Reggie understood this, "Sounds good, and since Yahano knows her way around we won't get lost", he said cheerfully, eager for the taste of adventure.   Marco felt better about the other two coming along, that way Reggie wouldn't feel so alone.   Sure he has never complained about Marco's lack of communication and probably appreciated that he could say whatever he wanted but Marco knew Reggie felt a bit lonely sometimes.  That's what happens when someone clings to you pretty much 24/7, you get to know them real well.  Marco would have started walking but he thought it wiser if he followed Yahano, she knew this place much better.

((sorry about the amount of time it took ::S: ))
We were already bored

ImageImage
Flowza
Novice Pet Tamer