A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

[PrpPG13] Draiz and Me. :3

Postby Icey » 01/02/2011 1:21 AM

The snow fell gracefully on the mountain top. It fell, twisting and turning with it's many brethren, landing on whatever may be in it's path. Mindless, empty, only it's looks brought people to enjoy the frozen delight. The pretty flakes landed on each other, the rocks, and across the face and lashes of the dark haired figure, so oddly placed.

Izanagi laid still, eyes looking through his snow graced lashed to the dim sky. It was pretty, the playing of light across the trees, the glint of the fresh snow, sparkling like diamonds. The smell, though, is what brought him back. The scent of pined trees, their delicate scent surrounding the wildlife. On any other day he'd be too busy exploring and reminiscing of his childhood to stay still. But today was much different.

He shifted lightly, his mind in a blur, half drugged. His last dime spent on the one milligram of Zanax pulsing through his veins. He felt calm, at peace, happy. It took away the pain that came with laying half naked in the snow.The piercings in his body, though, stung his skin as they cooled faster. His black hair splayed out around him, half covered  with snow. His pale skin blended in, save for his markings.

He was set, this is the place he'd die. He was born under the shrines light, he'd die here. he closed his eyes again, cursing the time it took for one to freeze to death. He'd been here for a good.. What time was it? When did he arrive? Wait, what was he doing?
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/02/2011 2:41 AM

He rarely bothered going to Basantha. It was a lovely place, and great inspiration for stories, but there was just... something about the place that Arito didn't like over all. Lately he found himself devoid of any 'muse', or whatever others liked to call it. He for one had always found it quite ridiculous to give your inspiration the form of some animal or human being. It wasn't like they'd be a real being. Unless well... if you got your inspiration from staring at someone you loved. He had no one of the like though. Sure he had a few flings with others from time to time, but he had never been in a dedicated relationship and didn't imagine he would be any time soon.

The snow was always something that had fascinated him though. On one hand, it could bury someone alive and be the end of them, while on the flip side a wolf might make a burrow of sorts, letting the snow fall upon it over the night to insulate it and keep it warm. Who knew what lurked within the mountains surrounding Basantha, hidden in the frequent snow storms?

His breath left his lips in icy crystals before Arito pulled his scarf up a bit so that it covered his nose. He had come here in hopes that by some chance, as much as he disliked the feeling the shrine gave him, he would find some sort of inspiration for his next story. Only... he didn't expect to find such inspiration within a man who lived his life on and off drugs, doing very... peculiar things just to get the money for them.

Their meeting would be rather sudden. By the time Arito had arrived in the area, a soft blanket of snow had already fallen over Izanagi, making him almost completely hidden. Add that to the fact that Arito was looking straight forward rather than down, and there could only be trouble. His foot sank down in the soft snow just as it had many time before. Only, this time as he dragged it forward, it caught on something and caused him to stumble down in to the snow below. Most likely it had been one of Izanagi's arms or legs.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: [PrpPG13] Draiz and Me. :3

Postby Icey » 01/02/2011 3:09 AM

The feeling of being moved, even while half dead, was a rather unwelcomed feeling to the Albie. Heavy eyelids struggles to open, remaining still for a few seconds before popping open. His head was next to move, ever so slightly to reveal the mass of black and blue hair that spread out behind his form. Fingers twitched, hand lightly grasping as the offending leg, determined to make it go away.

Thoughts stirred slowly in his head, moving through a sludge in an attempt to free themselves from his skull. Eventually a sentence slushed out. Although it was slurred, it's point was able to be heard. "Can' I crawl upa friggin' mounin an' be lef alone?" he grumbled. No new movements seemed needed, as this passerby would surely just leave him be now. Perhaps mistaking him as a simple drunk.

Oh, if only that were the case. But even the most daft of humans would not mistake the unclothes, barely responsive man as simply drunk. His pulse was faint, and he probably smelled of several drugs that he couldn't even remember taking. Let fate carry this intruder away.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/07/2011 12:51 AM

As he tumbled to the ground below, Arito's arms were reflexively thrown out before him to catch his fall, sinking in to the soft snow beneath him. Shivers ran through his spine, but at least he had managed to keep the majority of his body from collapsing in to the vast white expanse. He let out a small grunt, a jarring pain having been sent throughout his body from the rough, unexpected fall. Once he had gathered his senses, his emerald eyes narrowed and looked back at what his foot had gotten caught on, only to see that a hand was grasping it now.

Were he not a relatively cool headed man, it was highly possible that the male Lucain would have let forth a growl and struck the man for tripping him - even if it wasn't like Izanagi had actually grabbed his leg originally. Instead, he jerked his leg free rather roughly and proceeded to stand up while brushing the snow off himself.

Once again his gaze was pulled down to the snow covered, slurring man. Such a repulsive odor came from him, only enhanced by his canine senses. Aside from the slight wrinkling of his nose, Arito gave no clue about just how bad the smell was to him. "Likewise, can a man climb up what is supposed to be a relatively uninhabited mountain without being tripped by some idiotic drug addict needlessly placed in his way?"

Despite his displeasure at the state the man had allowed himself to fall in to, Arito was not the sort to leave another man to die in the cold. Or well, to leave a man to die period. He didn't go out of his way to help others, but well... it was a crime in his eyes to just leave someone to die if you were there anyways.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 01/07/2011 1:23 AM

He still wanted to talk...? Izanagi gave a sigh, pulling his arms to his side and pushing himself up on wobbled arms. The white snow fell away from his body was ease to reveal his expansive black markings that were unhidden by any clothes, save for the few loops of chain her wore as decoration. He gave a small sigh as the world spun around him, lurching his stomach in the process and making him fall backwards.

Ugh. Moving. So much work. Though, that was his intention. To not feel anything as he slowly froze. Effectively sleeping himself to death. His eyes, almost neon green in color, popped open. It took him a few moments to adjust to the light and find the mans face but they quickly locked onto his form.

"S'cuse me f'r no' Expe'ng you an' moven be'fr. Yer highness." He said, words slow but clearer then before as he closed his eyes. "No' like I meant ta." He muttered, wrinkling his nose in distaste. He lifted his black hand up, examining it half heartedly as the slightly metallic sheen started to run. Great. He had less time painless, now. The metal on his had left cherry red marks from the cold and now he was starting to notice the pain that accompanied the metals stinging touch.

A small flurry of snow flew into the air when he let his hand drop, contented to go back to sleep. "Jus' mark my place an' go 'round when yer done." He mumbled lightly. Hopefully this man would take the hint. Go away. Leave, vamanos, and so long.  He wreaked of dog, probably a 'cain or a 'cain lover. That thought alone made him wince in mental pain as his thoughts explored the painful memories.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/28/2011 8:04 PM

'Yer highness.' Those words rung in his head for a few minutes, as if having caught him off guard. Arito was far from royalty of any sort, and he knew that the... man didn't mean it in such a way. He was acting as if Arito had told him that he was below him in rank and that he should move at the mere mention of it. Sarcastic and well.. down right rude. Letting the insult slide, Arito bent back down next to Izanagi and said nothing for the first few moments.

Within a word, he took the other man's arm in his grasp and lifted it up, index finger lightly pressing right below his wrist. "You know, only an idiot would stay out here with such a small amount of clothing. At this rate you're going to catch frostbite. If you haven't already." The last part that he quickly added at the end had been a bit snippy and would probably come off as rude, but Arito simply did not know how long Izanagi had been out there and thus could not judge based on that.

Seconds later he let go of the arm to let it fall back to the ground below. Was this man trying to kill himself just laying out here in the snow...? If he was thinking that it'd be painless... what an idiot he truly was. Had he never heard of frostbite? His limbs, especially fingers and toes, would become frostbitten well before he would die, which was an extremely painful thing to go through.

"You should go to the shrine and get some clothes put on before you catch something. Then I won't have to mark my place and go around you." He paused for a moment, a smirk spreading across his face. A thought had crossed his mind that might make the stranger want to move for sure. Going along with his thought, he added on, "After all, I'm not sure you know this, but we dogs do have quite the peculiar way of marking places."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 05/23/2011 11:32 PM

Izanagi had scrunched his face, letting out a displeased sound at being touched. He tried to resist, but his fire dimmed as he felt the warmth of another person. So warm and inviting. His thoughts lingered before he snapped back. What did he say? Something about frost.. His mind was shrowded in a haze, words sounding like the adults in one of his old childhood cartoons.

His head danced, eyes half shutting as each blink lasted a lifetime. Focus... Foocuus... What was he saying? Crap, he'd want a reply. What to say, what to say? He listened hard, something about putting on clothes. And.. How canines mark things. His head jerked up with a loud snort. "What?!" He half croaked, voice breaking.

"Don't yeh piss on meh!" He said, body half flailing as he attempted to move. He looked like a spider in the bathtub, his full body lifting out of the snow before smacking back to the ground a few inches away. He panted, shifting to use his horns as leverage to hold his wieght. "I'un got clothes." He breathed, struggling to roll over.

Red marks where the chains he wore as a shirt marked his back. His markings glowed for a moment as he got worked up but dimmed quickly to a dull throb. Even if he wanted to move he wouldn't be able to. His tail flicked across his side quickly in discomfort. He let out a piercing whine as his horns cracked, shattering under his body, a stray shard lodging into his shoulder. "Don' piss on meh." He muttered, laying face down in the ground.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate