A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Across The Memory Path (P; NatureGirl and Wyvern)

Postby Wyvern » 01/11/2011 7:04 PM

Blackrii and Midna walked near the entrance of the old, forgotten shrine. Basantha gave back memories to Midna, she has been here before. Finally, Blackrii would get to solve the mystery of the crystal. "Wyvern...where is she? Wasnt she behind us with Razorwind?" She asked to her Choopa friend. "Maybe, they stopped as we continued walking." The two turned back, the rest of their friends were there. As for Razorwind, she had quite gone a way ahead of them, Wyvern was looking for her. "Blackrii! Razorwind has gone hiding again. Im pretty sure she must be ahead." "I see...from what I see, we need to get through the shrine to reach the mountains where Obsidian lives. Okay, is everyone here, besides Razorwind?" She said as she looked around. "Dont worry about her. She will be back soon, she always runs off to nowhere." Obsidian, Skye and Dante were singing, Midna ran to them. "Hey, Obsidian, do you renember this? Basantha...Shrine?" She asked to the Stargoyle, trying to cheer him up. She then started to sing along the tune Dante was singing around.
The crystal Blackrii held was starting to give a faint, dark and purple glow. She smiled. She knew that she will find the truth about the crystal, and find Obsidian´s parents. "This is it, everyone. Lets go. We need to catch up Razorwind." She said as her four friends walked slowly to the entrance, looking at the odd temple. What would await them inside? Wyvern had this question, she always wanted to come to the Basantha Shrine. She was right, however, Razorwind really had the wish to meet Obsidian´s parents, since she rescued him. It was still unknown where she had hiden, as for her, she was quite a way ahead the five friends. I hope, but really wish I could find them. If I dont, then Obsidian will...he will...no! I must keep going, to find them! Razorwind said as she was running into what the other friends think yet unknown.

(11-52) (9-43) (3-14) (3-14)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1436
Donate