A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Snow is falling. Even on the inside. {P- Me and Freezy}[RE2]

Postby Firetra » 02/02/2011 12:24 AM

Snow is he most wonderful thing in the world. Well it is when its not trying to knock your legs off when your skiing. But to Arean it was heaven. H loved it inside and out, and he loved it so much that he carried it with him everywhere. Hence the snowflake.
     So as you could guess this was the perfect place for Arean, because it was right next to he snowy topped mountains. As far as you cold see there was snow. And to Arean snow as lucky. So he was laying down right next to the doorway staring at the snow. The wonderful snow. So full of carefree and no worries, all for the rest of their days.
     But I couldn't last forever and so he had to peel himself away from the door and go back into the great shrine. It was a nice day after all, no what was he going to do with it?

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Snow is falling. Even on the inside. {P- Me and Freezy}[RE2]

Postby Freezair » 02/02/2011 12:51 AM

Oh. Joy. It was snowing again.

Fitfully, Quentin paced back and forth across the halls of the shrine. His form changed with his state of mind--oh, it was a very nice snow! It was soft and powdery, and would no doubt make the skiiers happy. He was in human form then, and his boots squeaked sharply across the wet floor. Monks shot him dirty looks. But... what if the snow was too heavy? What if he got snowed in? He could be stuck there for days! Days! He'd never get home, and Grandma would get on his case, and you did not make a two-ton dinosaur angry... He morphed back into his Lucain form, and his claws went click-click-click on the temple floor.

His tails lashed. His fingers twitched behind his back. No matter his form, Quentin was not a man at ease. If anyone came up behind him and so much as tapped him on the back, he'd probably wind up with his nails embedded in the ceiling.

[1]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/02/2011 11:08 AM

Hearing the noise of some ones feet, and the click clacking of his shoes. Got Arean out of his little wonder land pretty quickly. So you know what he did. He got up walked up from behind the person who was making all the noise. And tapped him on the shoulder and yelled. "Shut up with all the nose, some people are trying to have a nice relax full day here!!"

{4}

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/02/2011 7:57 PM

"YEEAAAAAARG!"

No, he didn't quite hit the ceiling, but Quentin flew very far. He leapt like an Anura and wound up sprawled, face-down, on the floor in his Lucain form. With one paw, he gingerly scratched his ears. "Oww... Who's that?" He looked up to see the fellow standing over him. "I... I-I-I'm sorry, sir, did you want something with me?" His voice was a perfect fit for his body--thin, reedy, and not well-suited to roaming outside in the cold. Even with a thick layer of fur.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/02/2011 9:13 PM

Arean sort of glared at him for jumping so high and making more noise. "Will you shut up and be quiet for once! Geeeze, I asked you to keep down the noise. Now what are you doing here in the shrine, and by the way you are supose to be quiet." He gave a slight nod to the monks that were glaring at the other lucain. Then he turned back to the lucain on the ground. "What is your name by the way?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/03/2011 3:32 PM

"I--I'm sorry, sir, but I wasn't aware I was making any noise. I-I only shouted b-because you came up and shocked me. T-t-that's not a very gentlemanly thing to do." Quentin pulled himself off the floor, switched once again to his human form, and brushed off the front of his incredibly thick, puffy jacket. "S-s-neaking up behind people, that is. Not to say that you aren't a gentleman! Of course not!" As he said it, Quentin slunk backwards as discreetly as he could manage.

"B-but I just... Was worried about the snow, is all. I don't want to be stuck up here."

Privately, Quentin's mind spun: Who does this little so-and-so upstart think he is? What a rude little &%$@! You can't just run up to random strangers and tell them to "shut up!" I oughta give him a piece of my mind! Quentin swallowed, and mentally added, Uhh... later, that is.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/04/2011 11:55 AM

"It's okay, I'm used to the snow so it dosent bother me that I might get stuck in it. Just remember to keep it down, if you thought the snow would be bad, just think about what the monks might do to you if you disturb them again." He then took a step back giving them each more room to breath in. " Just be a bit more aware next time okay, by the way my name is Arean Galinad. Could you tell me you'res by any chance?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/05/2011 2:22 PM

"M-m-monks take a vow of nonviolence," Quentin stammered. "I--I think I'd be fine; they'd just shush me."

In his mind, he was the great chastizer: Oh yeah? You know who should be more aware? YOU! You come up to a guy who's clearly out of sorts, you upset him, and then you tell him to "Shut up" like a sixth grader? If they DIDN'T have a vow of peace, I think I'd know who they'd go for first!

But he didn't, of course, because this fellow looked large and imposing. "Y-y-ou know," he began, "it w-wasn't very nice t--uh, Quentin," he swallowed. "That... that's my name."

[3]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/06/2011 8:50 PM

"Yes they do take a vow of non-violence. But they don't make angry villagers take that vow. If they say that they dissrupted you, and bent the truth a bit they might get you stoned by a whole village of followers. Just remember that Quentin." He then looked the boy over and said. "So what are you doing here anyways, since you seem to not like the snow so much. Why did you come here?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/06/2011 10:53 PM

"Th-th-they don't stone people anymore," Quentin quietly protested. "You know that's illegal... c-c-cruel and unusual, it is."

In his way, Quentin decided it was time to slink off and be unassuming. This fellow was beginning to get on his nerves, and Quentin was wary of stressing himself out over it. He moved over towards the wall. But he realized that the strange fellow was still talking to him! He was one of those people who failed to realize when he wasn't interested in talking. Quentin met a lot of those. An awful lot.

Quietly--and, he hoped, in a way that signaled his disinterest--Quentin yawned, "Oh, I came here... looking for something." Hopefully the vgueness wouldn't... entice this fellow further.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/09/2011 10:56 AM

"Well the people up here really don't have an established law, so they can basically do whatever they want." He noticed the man slink away even more. And he was kind of infuriated by this; you just don't go running off when someone is talking to you. "By the way my name is Arean. And what are you searching for maybe I could help."

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/10/2011 2:53 AM

From the looks of things? Quentin had a Meddler on his hands.

Meddlers weren't bad people. Not really. But all of them were quite incapable of realizing when Quentin, quite simply, wanted leaving alone. It wasn't that he hated people--people were quite affable, most of the time. But they were exhausting. Especially the people who couldn't take hints. And Quentin certainly couldn't figure out how to tell them directly.

Which was part of what was going on... But perhaps he oughtn't let that on. "D-d-don't be ridiculous," Quentin murmured. "Of course they do. At the very least... this is a place of sanctuary... free from... p-p-persecution. And... Hunters. I'm looking... yeah. But... I think everyone does."

It was the truth, but it was also--as far as he was concerned--uninteresting. Who didn't come a-hunting Hunters? He was just another tourist and joyrider. No one worth pestering.

[5]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 02/10/2011 6:01 PM

There seemed to be a slight commotion over in the far corner of the room. Well, not so much a commotion, but a furious hushed whispering from a few of the monks. One seemed to be clutching a shining green and metal object while two more were standing over him, seemingly to prevent him escaping, and another was growling something intangible.
Finally, the monk handed the bizarre object to the Elder and walked away, face rosy with shame. The one with the object considered it thoughtfully, before purposely striding towards the Lucain pair.

"Here. You... take this with you when you leave." The Monk handed the shining Metal Plates to Quentin. "Such an object is unwelcome in our halls."

((Congrats Freezie~ =D You tamed a Mekkayena~ It will be sent to you in a PM shortly.))
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate