A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

New person on a walk [RE2]{Anyone can join}

Postby Firetra » 03/20/2011 4:25 PM

The little tabby walked into the large shrine engulfed by large walls and monks doing their rounds in the building. Knowing she had to be quiet she stomped around making lots of noise for a tiny little Myu. She was Shusshed many times bafore she yelled. "WHAT!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS NOISE!!!!" A monk then went over to her. Picked her up by the scruff of her neck, and tossed her out of the building. " Well that was rude she though to herself. Now she was all alone out in the wind and snow. Oh boy this was going to be fun. So she stood up and shook herself off of snow and padded to the back. Looking for the back entrance of course.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: New person on a walk [RE2]{Anyone can join}

Postby LatabaLion » 01/01/2012 8:35 AM

Image Glacial Werecain-Suaco

Suaco (pronounced: soo-WAH-coh) froze as the small feline padded across the snow just inches from his hiding place. Quickly realising that she was no threat, he bounded out of a snow bank, just inches from her. "Hello!" he said cheerfully. "Who are you? My name's Suaco. It means wind, in some other language, I don't know what language though. Where are you going? I could help you get there, I know my way around here. I live around here, actually. Isn't this place brilliant? Well, it's kind of cold sometimes... If you're looking for the shrine, you must have just missed it, it's back that way." He pointed back where she had come from. "If you're going to explore the shrine, could you take me with you? I've always wanted to but the monks don't like me." He paused, panting for breath, grinning away like his teeth were trying to get out of his mouth.
They go unpercieved, but if percieved, even by their own, they turn to stone. And you can't kill a stone. 'Course, a stone can't kill you. But then you turn your back. Then you look away. Then you blink. They are fast, faster than you can imagine. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead.

-Tenth Doctor, Blink
LatabaLion
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate