A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Dancers and Dilemmas. [P, Duskie]

Postby Mousen » 07/18/2011 10:39 AM

As he turned away from her, she sat up a little, trying to judge if he was going to leave the temple again. When he didn't she stood up and walked towards him her boots making a soft noise against the temple floor. After several moments of standing just to his side she sat down near his arm and gently rest her head against his glowing scales. She searched through her pockets again before finding the ointment and the little cloth, she started to slowly clean his wounds again, he was probably in too much of a state to really realize them, but some of the cuts looked very raw and painful.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 07/18/2011 10:47 AM

Slowly raising his head, Belias looked down at the woman cleaning his wounds. He then shifted so she would have better access to them, resting his head just beside her, watching her with a slight smile. But even so, the smile was pained. Not because of the ointment, but because she was acting how Keahi would of acted. Keahi would of talked him down and began to clean his wounds for him, as if he was a helpless child. He slowly moved his cheek towards her and nudged her softly. "Th-this one hurts the most." He growled softly, showing her a particularly nasty gut on his cheek.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/18/2011 10:52 AM

"Hpm, that's maybe because you tried to claw your eyes out. If you damage yourself infront of me on purpose again, you'll wish you'd never so much as had claws in the first place." She said, disapprovingly, almost sounding mother-hen-ish. She moved over slightly and started to clean the wound on his cheek. "Y'know, if you end up getting an infection and then go all disfigured and hideous, I'll laugh. Seriously, and then you'll be all offended. But if you hadn't been so stupid in the first place..." She said, almost talking to herself more than she was to him. Her mindless chatter filled in the silence.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 07/18/2011 11:53 AM

A soft smile toyed with the Battleheart's lips. It was comforting to have someone berating him for his stupidity, such as attempting to kill himself. He softly nuzzled one of her hands, giving off a soft sound of happiness. He slowly wrapped his body around her, bringing one of his wings up in an effort to keep her warm and to keep the draft off of her.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/18/2011 1:16 PM

"Y'know, we should really get to somewhere more civilised so you can have your wounds cleaned by someone who actually knows what they're doing. The snow storm seems to be lightening up, anyway." Zari smiled, brushing dark strands of hair off her face. She was silent for a little while, but after several moments she added. "And if you ever, ever try to kill yourself infront of me again, I swear, I'll murder you." Not that, doing so would help anything, she just felt the need to say so.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/18/2011 1:30 PM

With a soft smile, he slowly stood. "I've decided." he said with a low growl. "I'll help you." He gave her a soft smile and flicked his tail, staggering slightly, then shaking out his scales. "Do you want me to fly you to where you want to go?" He gave her a toothy grin that would of scared anyone else. He slowly lumbered towards the entrance, stepping out into the snow and slowly spreading out his wings, preparing to take flight.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer