A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Breaking Rav Outside The Shrine [Open]

Postby Talverda » 06/04/2011 7:32 PM

ImageRav

Outside the peaceful Basantha Shrine, a very un-peaceful scene was starting to unfold.

"C'mon, you stupid clump of feathers." The young woman, dressed in thick, hooded furs, snarled to the angrily flapping Garudor, "I did not spend 48 hours on an airship for this."

The Chaos Garudor to which she was speaking was blindfolded and tethered to a metal stake that had been driven deep into the ice by the combined effort of the young woman and her Beetanke, which stood to the side, waiting to intervene should anything go wrong. The Garudor had resisted taming now for a while and this was something of a last resort. Talverda, the young woman, knew that Garudors did not enjoy the cold and figured that the frigid air would subdue the Garudor's erratic behavior. So far, it wasn't working. The Garudor continued to lunge at any movement that it could sense. Tal turned to the Beetanke, "Serum, get me my lathi, please. I think I will need it." Serum dutifully turned and brought the young woman a long, steel-tipped bamboo rod.

Tal gave the Beetanke a nod of thanks before turning back to the Garudor, twirling the lathi deftly in one hand. She approached the enormous bird, her eyes narrowed. "Listen Rav," She said, "You can't see. You can't fly away. You might as well–"

Suddenly, the Garudor lunged towards Tal. Tal jumped back, her hood falling back and revealing a bald, tattooed head. She hissed in anger and brought the lathi down on the Garudor's head with a resounding crack. The Garudor gave a shriek of surprise and pain. "You try and hurt me, I'll hit back." She said furiously, "Now, you will obey me, or that won't be the last time I have to use that on you."
ImageSerum
Talverda
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 145
Donate