A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Seeking {Self} {Hunt!}

Postby Kitsumi » 06/09/2011 4:10 PM

Chaos raised his head and looked into the sky. His brother Virus stood beside him, senses alert. Taking a wary step forward, Chaos gestured with his tail for Virus to follow. All their lives they had wanted to come here, to the shrine, to see what it was like. But now, actually being in the place...well, it was a lot different than they'd imagined it. But still, they were here. And Chaos was determined to see the whole shrine. Even if it killed him.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7214
Donate

Re: Seeking {Self} {Hunt!}

Postby Kitsumi » 06/09/2011 4:13 PM

Not too far away from the two brothers, a pair of sisters was also examing the shrine. "Oh, look at this!" Valentine cried. "Gemstone, come see this! It's beautiful!"
Gemstone walked up to see what Valentine was exclaiming about. "You're right, it's quite pretty." she said. "But keep your voice down. I have the feeling we're not alone here. I don't want any unsuspected company."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/09/2011 4:32 PM

"Oh, look at this!"

Virus jumped at the sound. Chaos wasn't frightened or startled, but he became more wary. "Let's go find out who that was." he said. Virus groaned. "Chaos, why can't we just look at this place and get outta here? I'm sick and tired of walking around. And now we're going to go find some random person shouting?"
Chaos growled, and Virus sighed. "Fine, whatever. Let's just get this over with."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/09/2011 7:25 PM

Gem sighed. This place was pretty, yes, but still...boring. She liked adventure, excitement, facing the unknown. But so far, the only thing she'd encountered here was her sister's constant chatter. "Val, are you planning on us leaving anytime soon?"
Val shrugged. "I guess. But it's sooooo pretty!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/09/2011 7:31 PM

Chaos snuck a peek around the corner and saw two female yonyuus. He nudged Virus, who also saw the females. "What should we do?" Chaos asked. "Talk to them, or leave?"
Virus smirked. "Talk to them. Definately."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/09/2011 7:32 PM

"Alright then, let's go." Gem started to lead the way out. Her legs were sore from walking all day, and she couldn't wait to stretch her wings on the fly home.
"Gem? Can we come back tomorrow?" Val asked. "There's so much we haven't seen!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 1:52 PM

Chaos turned back. "See, they're leaving." he whispered to his brother. "Let's just go." But before Chaos could stop him, Virus had snuck around the corner and began to approach the females. "Hello, ladies." he said smoothly. "Might I introduce myself?"
Chaos grimaced. Why was his brother always looking for the ladies?! Sighing, he followed Virus to stand in front of the ladies.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 2:55 PM

Gem turned at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, snarling. "Who are you?" she spat. "Why are you following us?"
Val, on the other hand, sidled up to the cute male yonyuu. "Gem, be nice." she said. "Of course you may introduce yourselves." she said. She smiled at the two males.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:02 PM

Chaos's fur bristled at the purple and blue yonyuu's hostility. He nudged Virus. "C'mon, obviousy we're not wanted here...we should go."
But, as usual, Virus ignored him. Kneeling low, Virus used his most formal tone of voice as he spoke. "I am Virus. My companion is my brother Chaos. If I may, I would much like to inquire of your names."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:11 PM

Blushing slightly, Val giggled. "Well, my name is Valentine. But my friends call me Val. And my sister here is Gemstone, or Gem for short."
Gem rolled her eyes. Only her little sister would be exchanging names with a perfect stranger. "Yeah, nice to meet you and all that, but we were just on our way out. So if you'll please excuse us..."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:21 PM

Smiling, Virus stood up straight. "Well, Valentine, it's a pleasure to meet you. And you as well, Gemstone. It's too bad you have to leave. I was just about to ask if you would like to have lunch with us. My brother isn't very good company."

Chaos groaned quietly. Once again, his brother was reeling in unsuspecting victims. Well, one of them, at least. The other girl didn't look so convinced. Good for her!

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:23 PM

"I'm sorry," Gemstone began. "But we really must be-"

"Of course we'll join you!" Valentine interrupted. "We would be honored." She changed into her human form, revealing stawberry blonde hair with pink highlights and pale, creamy, flawless skin. She kept her purple tipped white wings tucked tight against her back to avoid suspision. "But I don't believe we have any money."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:28 PM

"Fantastic!" Virus replied. He watched Valentine, staring in awe. "Why, you are quite lovely, miss. Of course, I noticed it right off, but in your human form, you are...well, stunning." He followed suit and changed into his human form. Black hair was streaked with a glowing green, and his black wings had the same color green on their tips. "Don't worry about money," he said. "We have enough."

"We?" Chaos echoed. Then, when Virus elbowed him rather hard in the side, he added, "Erm, I mean, of course we do!" He didn't really like meeting random strangers. But he had to admit, these girls were quite pretty. And he could use some company other than Virus at the moment. "Would you please join us?" He asked, trying to convince Gemstone."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:32 PM

Valentine turned to Gemstone, her eyes pleading. "C'mon, Gem." she said in a wheedling tone of voice. "We never go out and have fun. Please?"

With a sigh, Gemstone nodded her head. "Fine." she said. "But just to make things clear, this is not a date. And we're getting Chinese somewhere. Chinese is the only food I will tolerate eating at the moment."
She changed into her human form, with punk-styled purple and blue hair cut in choppy layers over her eyes. "Well?" she turned to Chaos. "Are we going or what?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/10/2011 3:34 PM

Virus turned to Chaos, nodding. "Yeah, we're going."

Choas wondered why everyone was staring at him. And then he realized that he was the only one not in his human form. He grinned; he loved his human form. Soon, his fur was replaced by tanned skin, decorated with a small flaming rose tattoo on his left arm. His hair was black with red highlights that faded into orange, giving the appearance of flames. His lip was pierced, as were his ears. He grinned at the ladies. "So, shall we go? I know a Chinese restaurant not far off from here."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next