A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

~+ Dignified {{PG-13; Self; Hunt}} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 06/18/2011 9:44 PM

They said we wouldn't last. They said we were no good, no use. They said that we would fall into madness. Well, maybe that was true.

Pathetic children of a god and mortal, banished to Earth for eternity. Well, it was supposed to be eternity. They said that, yet they also said we would go mad. Honestly? I don't think that was too far away. I could see the effects already appearing in her.

"Tei, drop the knife, if you will."

I turned around just in time to see her rush at me with, what else, the knife. I quickly dodged her feeble attempt and ran behind her, wrapping my arms around her neck and waist. "Drop it," I whispered in her ear.

She did as I told her to and stepped quickly stepped away from me. I heard the knife make a clinking sound on the ground before I looked back up at her. She had her hands over her mouth, and was literally shaking. I walked over to her and pat her head. "Don't worry about it. I'll become like that... someday too." I sighed and walked past the girl, just relieved that once of her attacks were out of the way.

"Sorry... I'm sorry, Tsukaya." I nodded at her and grabbed her sleeve, with a large sigh. "Just... lets just keep looking for a Hunter or something, okay? And don't touch anything sharp or hard." It was most definitely our fate. Unless we could get Nana out here. I didn't even know where my little sister was.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: ~+ Dignified {{PG-13; Self; Hunt}} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 06/18/2011 9:55 PM

"Tsukaya, are you really okay with this? With what's going on?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. What a stupid question to ask. My little sister was going insane, I was next on the list, and my two half siblings came down to Earth just to search for us. I shook my head, keeping it down. "Put it this way, are you happy that you lose control and try to kill people now?" I stuck my hand in my pocket and continued walking.

"Of course not! Its just... you seem much too relaxed," I felt her put her hand on my shoulder. "Why don't we try to search for Nana?" I turned around and placed my hands on her shoulders, bending down so I was staring straight into the white hared girl's eyes. "Nana and Sasha are doing their best. There's nothing for us to do, except wait." I patted her pockets quickly before turning around again. Nope, nothing that could do me any harm. Except for her fingernails, at least.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: ~+ Dignified {{PG-13; Self; Hunt}} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 06/18/2011 11:01 PM

I turned to look at the wall of the Shrine. There were some odd symbols that I couldn't quite read, making me even more curious. Perhaps it was warning of something? I heard the scraping of stones from the other side of the room and quickly turned around. "Tsukaya, I found a new passage!" I sighed and smacked my head with the palm of my hand. I thought the girl had found something else to try to kill me with. She was getting really creative lately, after all.

"Let's go. Maybe there's something on the other side of the passage." It made me wonder if there were anymore passages like this in the shrine. Well, there had to be, right? I mean, this was an old place, so granted, people probably set up places to hide in, assuming the time called for it. Which also meant I had to keep a good eye on Tei.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate