A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

.: Unlucky Misshap :. (Open to 1) [Hunt]

Postby Firetra » 08/05/2011 5:21 PM

Freidin

The little bunny looking thing walked the corridors of the shrine. He was obviously paranoid because he was muttering to himself and he was shaking violently. "Out of all the places I could have chose, I chose the one with the ceiling. Oh sure, it’s the most peaceful place on this continent but it still means that the ceiling could collapse on top of me. Just like that flowerpot this morning." As he said that he took his pawn and started rubbing his head. "I think I might need to see a doctor after this is all said and done." As he was walking he passed by some monks walking the hall. He nodded his head at them and stood off to the side to let them pass. But as this happened he stepped on his wing and fell over sideways and knocked over a monk by accident. "Oh I'm terrible sorry. These things sort of happen to me." He then nodded and the monk made a weird jester. "Just my luck, now I'm cursed by a monk as well as having bad luck." He said under his breath. And on that note he picked himself up and continued to explore the place.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: .: Unlucky Misshap :. (Open to 1) [Hunt]

Postby Firetra » 08/10/2011 7:00 PM

After a few more mishaps Freiden finally settled into the place. Now instead of the place seeming like it was out to get him, it settled in as him just being a person to play pranks on. So things still happened to him. But they seemed on a smaller scale than before. Like now it is only a small rock falling on his head, while as before it might have been a whole piece of the ceiling. So now Freiden could be semi cautious of the place.
   As he was exploring he came across a room with lots of drawings in them, all of them depicting different events of some sort. One was what seemed like the building of the shrine and another of a battle somewhere. So it seemed these pictures didn't only show things that happened in the shrine because one of them shows a rainforest of some sort and another of a desert. Both of them completely different from the snow covered peaks outside.
   After looking at the markings for a little bit longer Freiden continued along in the shrine. But again as he was walking a floor piece seemed to lift out of its holding in the ground and Freiden tripped over it and did a face plant into the ground.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate