A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Hyper meets Psycho (Hunt, RE2 Welcome) *Maybe M* {P-Self}

Postby Angel Tears » 09/28/2011 11:56 AM

Bubbles' teeth chattered as she made her way towards the shrine. It seemed as if she had been walking forever, and no matter how much ground she covered, Basantha Shrine kept appearing to be further and further away. "Well...I wanted an adventure, didn't I?" Despite the cold, and her mixture of exhaustion, hunger, and possible frostbite, Bubbles smiled. "This is definitely adventure." Not exactly the adventure she had had in mind, but adventure nonetheless.

(Level 1, Post 1)
Angel Tears
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Re: Hyper meets Psycho (Hunt, RE2 Welcome) *Maybe M* {P-Self

Postby Angel Tears » 09/28/2011 12:01 PM

Toxic flew over Basantha Shrine, shivering. "Dis vest don't keep out da cold, no it don't." He grumbled grouchily. After all, what was the purpose of a vest, if it didn't keep out the cold? "I betta land and have me a rest before I freeze me tooshie off." The thing was, Toxic didn't exactly want to land on Basantha Shrine. He wanted to land near enough that he could walk, but not near enough that the monks inside would notice his flapping wings and shoo him out, thinking he was a pest. "Psh, stupid bald-heads." Toxic chuckled, remembering how the priests had shaved part of their heads.

(Level 1, Post 1)
Angel Tears
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items