A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Training Session (Open to anyone and no limit on people)

Postby Firetra » 11/24/2011 5:03 PM

ImageImage

"Hello and welcome children." Said the old Dragony. He seemed to blend in directly with the snow around him, almost makeing him invisible if it wasnt for the bandage on his nose.
  "I dont want to be here though!" Said the green hued lucain. "Dad made me come here, I want to be home where it is warm!" He continued, explaining the temperature difference from here in the snow to the nicly heated den of him, his brother, and his father.
  "Be respectful," said the other lucain next to him, "what would you think dad would say if he heard that?"
  "Shut up and deal with it?"
  "Exactly." Said the Dragony. "I have known your father for a long time and I can tell you he would not be happy if you disrespected your elders. *sigh* But here is where we can work better on your training. The temperature is nice for me to work in and perfect for you to learn your skills." Said the Dragony turning his head downward to face the snow around them. "Today is your first day of training and you both should be old enough to do this type of stuff. Today we are going to learn about how to form snow into hard packed ice. And since both of you dont know how to make snow yet it would require less energy to do it here than on a beach." He then looked back up at the two lucains and smiled. "So shall we get started?"

((Hey guys I have been gone for a very long time [about 3 months] and I would like to start off with this to get me motivated to come to the site more often. I might be able to get more time on the computer during the holidays so I hope I can see people in this topic. And like the title says, anyone can join and they can join anytime in the story. So dont hold back because you think that the story doesnt require more people, because it does. So have fun with this))

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Training Session (Open to anyone and no limit on people)

Postby Kylo » 11/24/2011 5:12 PM

Rod entered the snowy region and shivered. He was not cut out for the cold at all let alone for training. "Hey there uh Veld sent me here to train I guess. So I'm Rod. Nice ta meet ya." He smirked cockily and rubbed the back of his head and adjusted his goggles to cover his eyes. He didn't want any snow in his eyes.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/25/2011 1:29 AM

"Yes hello there Rod, I got the note from Veld yesterday. So come on and get a bit closer." Said the Dragony, going slightly out of focus as the wind picked up and kick up more snow. "Now My name is Ze, the green lucain to my right is William, and the blue one to my left is Sicle."
  "Hello!" Said Sicle, giving a nice warming smile, taking his smile from his dad Arean.
  "Whatever, can we get on with this?" Said William, obviously the opposite of Sicle.
  "Well lets get on with the lesson," said Ze, obviously ignoring William. So gather up energy around your feet. I'll give you a little bit time to do this. You will know if you do this right if the snow around your feet starts picking itself up when no wind is blowing around." He then gave an example, the snow around his feet started to do exactly as he had just said, they picked themselves off the ground even though there was no wind what so ever."Now start."

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/27/2011 1:03 PM

"Wait this is magic training!? That jerk Veld said it was combat training!" Rod glowered angrily and stomped his back feet. "I don't know nothin' 'bout magic! Heck I don' even have my materia with me! How the heck am I suppose' ta do magic without materia!?" He grumbled to himself and rubbed his paws together for warmth. It was starting to get colder. "An' what energy are ya talkin' 'bout?"

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Firetra » 11/27/2011 2:04 PM

Sicle was already getting the hang of his energy, when Ze interupted him and pushed him. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled at his brother. "Didn't you see I almost had it!"
"I know, I got bored though." He said with a shrug. Sicle ignored him and went back to focusing his energy.

"Dont worry Rod, we will get to combat later. But to do good in body you have to train your spirit." Said the lizzard. He then closed his eyes and rested on his feet as he gathered energy.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/03/2011 1:23 AM

Sicle soon got a small whirlwind around his feet."Yes!" He said as he looked down at his work. He then looked over to his twin brother just to see him not even concentrating and getting a even larger swirl of energy around his feet that went all the way to his knees while his own only got to his ankles. "Damn." He said under his breath, then he let go of his energy and it instead of disappearing it seemed to grow in intensity. He had learned the secret. It was relaxing. And his mentor noticed this and smiled.

"Good you two have gotten it. I'm not surprised though, You both are your fathers sons." He then turned to Rod. to see his progression.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate