A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: I'm fine, it only hurts a little. [P, PG-13, Me & Sky]

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/20/2012 9:16 PM

At her question, Gyro looked at her puzzled.  'Why does it hurt?', he thought as he raised a brow in geniune confusion.  Just what kind of question was that?!  Could she not see the huge gash in her arm that was bleeding heavily?!  Good lord ...

"Wh....what?", he sighed with frustration.  He hesistantly took a knee next to her, still trying to keep the injury elevated.  "Well, I'd imagine that it hurts because there's a freaking huge GASH in your arm!", he growled, moving her arm briefly as if to remind her of her own injury.  Did she really not understand what the pain was from?  How was that even possible...  The concept left Gyro dumbstruck as he stared at her wildly.

[22]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby MythicDusk » 04/03/2012 8:04 PM

Betty flinched as he rose his voice, yelping and snatching her arm back, turning into her lucain form, with her tails between her legs, one paw off the ground and her ears laying back, she snarled at Gyro, her head low and feet apart. Eventually, the snarl turned into a pained whine as her injuries throbbed, and she fell to the floor again, giving off a small, pitiful whine.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/10/2012 5:47 PM

At first, Gyro flinched, leaning back at her sudden snarl.  Whoops ... perhaps he'd been a little too rough with her arm... but still!  He couldn't hold back the scowl that came instantly to her reaction.  "Don't you snarl at me!  I'm trying to help you!"  Though his help was probably little comfort.  It was all he could do to try and stop the bleeding.  He had no real knowlegde of how to properly dress a wound or treat it for infection or, in this case, possible frostbite setting in.  

But his expression softened slightly as he watched her fall to the ground in a pitiful heap.  He did feel bad for the female.  Looking around, he spotted a couple of white blankets that were draped over two stone benches along the wall of the room.  He rose to his feet with a slight grunt and quickly fetched them from the benches.  Surely whoever had laid them out wouldn't mind if they simply borrowed them a while, would they?  He shuffled back over to where Betty was and taking one of the blankets, spread it over her body gently.

[23]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby MythicDusk » 04/12/2012 9:04 AM

Giving another soft whine, she nosed his leg softly, resting her chin on her paws, her eyes growing heavy as the bleeding slowed to almost nothing. "Gyro..." She mumbled softly, not finding the energy to move again, despite her injuries stinging. Slowly, her eyes slipped shut as she fell into an exhausted sleep.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer